NATO aircraft infiltrates Pakistan airspace

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
PAKISTAN: A North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) aircraft infiltrated Pakistan's airspace on Wednesday and flew around for a duration of five to six minutes, Express News reported.

They were in breach of Pakistan's laws, reported Express News.
Earlier, an airstrike on Pakistani border posts in November 2011 in the Salala area of Mohmand Agency had killed two dozen Pakistani border guards, an event that had sunk the Pakistan-American relation to an all-time low.

United States blamed the cause of the incident on mistakes made by both sides.

NATO helicopters had pounded a Pakistani checkpost for hours despite attempts by Pakistani troops to communicate with the NATO forces that they were friendly forces.

NATO aircraft infiltrates Pakistan airspace – The Express Tribune

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Well what can we say, being diplomatic we can say that NATO must respect national airspace in peace time....

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Only if a few NATO countries were closer to pak.

problem is all the NATO countries are beyond the reach of Pakistan

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
from a country that was occupied for years by germany and many others.
France occupied Germany until 1990 so who was the most occupied? When someone steps on our national interest we exterminate the threat. You have nukes yet you still can't defend your territory. That is the greatest weakness I have ever seen.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
France occupied Germany until 1990 so who was the most occupied? When someone steps on our national interest we exterminate the threat. You have nukes yet you still can't defend your territory. That is the greatest weakness I have ever seen.
something i would have to agree with you about

a bitter truth :(

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
farhan you should launch atmi dhamakay on amreeka and nato bases in afghanistan :thumb:
well no.hamara kia hoga pirr..NATO is not india

though we should have ended the supply line as well as all the support to the NATO forces in afghanistan.
we have captured more al qaida leaders than captured by america ever

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
PAF said they cant do anything if US again do OBL 2 raid with Mullah Omar.

I think PAF or PA wont do anything of all the nukes are snatch from Pakistan.

drkrn

well no.hamara kia hoga pirr..NATO is not india

though we should have ended the supply line as well as all the support to the NATO forces in afghanistan.
we have captured more al qaida leaders than captured by america ever
why not?you will find alqaida men and for the matter persons from majority terrorist bodies as freely as vegetables in market

Blackwater

PAKISTAN: A North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) aircraft infiltrated Pakistan's airspace on Wednesday and flew around for a duration of five to six minutes, Express News reported.

They were in breach of Pakistan's laws, reported Express News.
Earlier, an airstrike on Pakistani border posts in November 2011 in the Salala area of Mohmand Agency had killed two dozen Pakistani border guards, an event that had sunk the Pakistan-American relation to an all-time low.

United States blamed the cause of the incident on mistakes made by both sides.

NATO helicopters had pounded a Pakistani checkpost for hours despite attempts by Pakistani troops to communicate with the NATO forces that they were friendly forces.

NATO aircraft infiltrates Pakistan airspace – The Express Tribune
pakistan is also NATO member i think,well it was a friendly aircraft

Alpha1

yes the world deserves a nuclear winter because a couple of pilots made a mistake!

Alpha1

PAF said they cant do anything if US again do OBL 2 raid with Mullah Omar.

I think PAF or PA wont do anything of all the nukes are snatch from Pakistan.
Its a wet dream of many, but no one has tried. U are welcome to try :D

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Its a wet dream of many, but no one has tried. U are welcome to try :D
It is their by your countries appointed Commission which says if attacked by US, you cant do anything about it. Report is written after going through PAF and its defences.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles