Nationstates Online Country Simulation Game (Try it!)

pmaitra

Transliterated it is Ashvakayanskoj Federacii.... it should be Ашўакаяна федерация = Ashwakayana Federation
I appreciate your interest in Cyrillic.

Ashwakayana diretly becomes Ашўакаяна, actually, to be precise Ашвакаяна. You could add a diacritic bar (¯) over the 3rd а to indicate emphasis, but without that, it is also acceptable and I cannot find that character anyway. It is there in my Russian Language book (Potapova).

However, when you use a noun in the Genitive case, then you append a 'skoy', 'skii', 'skaya', 'ov', 'in' etc. as an adjective declination. In case of countries, it is usually 'skii'. For example, Sukhoi-30MKI has a meaning, the 'I' means 'Indiskii' and not 'India.'

Similary, for Russia, it is known as Российской Федерации (Russian Federation) and not Россия Федерации (Russia Federation), the latter being meaningless.

Therefore, Ашвакаянской Федерации seems to be correct, but I will accept corrigenda from A.V., because he knows better.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I need to reduce my defense budget and increase social welfare.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Thanks Armand. How to reduce the govt waste and reduce income tax rate?
To reduce income tax, select options in issues which privatise stuff or otherwise reduce government spending/involvement.

There isn't really any way to reduce govt waste. Its about 2-3% for almost all nations

plugwater

To reduce income tax, select options in issues which privatise stuff or otherwise reduce government spending/involvement.

There isn't really any way to reduce govt waste. Its about 2-3% for almost all nations
I have not got that issue i ll choose once i get it..

Thanks mate.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Thanks Armand. How to reduce the govt waste and reduce income tax rate?
The best way to get rid of government waste is to git rid of government. There is an anti-corruption issue that will come up called "Government Saturated In Corruption." There are several issues that come with a reduced tax option, one I remember was about Social Inequality. Just wait for them to pop up.

Neil

Country flag
hey guys just joined DFI...
my country is called ''kingdom of neilay''

how can i reduce my spending on spirituality and increase defense...??

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Simple, wait for an issue that increases military spending and avoid decisions that increase religious attention.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Recent developments should make things interesting.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
When are we going to invade pakis????

EDIT: The pakis have password-protected their region. Any invasion is now impossible, thus there is no longer any point in continuing.

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
When are we going to invade pakis????

EDIT: The pakis have password-protected their region. Any invasion is now impossible, thus there is no longer any point in continuing.
Speaking of invasion...it seems others are planning the same for us. Even if they succeed in becoming the delegate of our region they cant do squat since i haven't given any power to the regional delegate and have kept it all to myself.

So should i bring down the "banning axe" on the lot of them ?

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Speaking of invasion...it seems others are planning the same for us. Even if they succeed in becoming the delegate of our region they cant do squat since i haven't given any power to the regional delegate and have kept it all to myself.

So should i bring down the "banning axe" on the lot of them ?
They are harmless insects IMO.

Our region is immune to any type of invasion.

Yatharth Singh

Knowledge is power.
Country flag
May i ask why did you temporarily join hogarahoiprash ?

it seems you've brought one of them back with you.
I was actually confused. Initially I thought that we can join more than one region. So when I realized that it wasnt so, I returned back.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Bloody game doesn't know shit...democracy has more chances of corruption atleast when India is concerned.

pmaitra

I don't know why I became a "Corrupt Dictatorship". :(

None of my decisions were outrageous.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles