Nationstates Online Country Simulation Game (Try it!)

Vladimir79

Professional
Sorry Vlad, civfanatic revived his two deleted nations and moved them to DFI. One has 1.2 billion and the other 550 million. No point in competing regionally when he will dominate everything.
Well that's no fun.

civfanatic said:
When are we going to invade the pakis?

That's the only reason why I am playing again.
So you are going to leave your megalith nations in the war realms when you are done? You can start a new nation with a WA delegate and get the same result in raids.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Well that's no fun.
I agree, but what can you do? NS lets people revive nations even if they don't play them for years. It would be more fair if they don't grow when they enter deletion. The only penalty is having an imploded economy which can easily be revived in a short time. It would be even more fun if they had actual wars where defence mattered instead of the lame role play. At least you can raid but that is easily stopped by killing the WA delegate control.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
I agree, but what can you do? NS lets people revive nations even if they don't play them for years. It would be more fair if they don't grow when they enter deletion. The only penalty is having an imploded economy which can easily be revived in a short time. It would be even more fun if they had actual wars where defence mattered instead of the lame role play. At least you can raid but that is easily stopped by killing the WA delegate control.
Nations don't grow when they are deleted. I had 1.2 billion people when I quit the game.

The whole point of the game is to create a "model nation" based on your personal beliefs on society, economy, and politics, and that's what attracted me to the game when it first started. I didn't even know you could raid regions when I played. There was actually a Nationstates 2 where war was one of the in-game features, but it was an epic fail and the game was cancelled.

Also, this is essential reading: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=375

Vladimir79

Professional
The whole point of the game is to create a "model nation" based on your personal beliefs on society, economy, and politics,
That gets boring if there is no competition. Since there is no war the only thing to compete is rankings in whatever path you choose. If you don't care about that then you only have a description page to stare at. I had a 4 billion nation 5-6 years ago but I wouldn't bring it into a new region because it is no fun to the newbies who can't compete for regional listings. People will lose interest fast.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
That gets boring if there is no competition. Since there is no war the only thing to compete is rankings in whatever path you choose. If you don't care about that then you only have a description page to stare at. I had a 4 billion nation 5-6 years ago but I wouldn't bring it into a new region because it is no fun to the newbies who can't compete for regional listings. People will lose interest fast.
Don't worry about it. He will lose interest and get deleted as will most of the others, you will be the one left. :laugh:

pmaitra

What to do in that game ? All i have done so far is solved some issues.
Where can i see the stats of my country ? Other than pie charts!
@manc, What is the name of your country? Is it Nagercoil?

pmaitra

@Vladimir79, what is the name of your country?

Also, why don't y'all introduce yourselves at DFI region in NationStates?

pmaitra

Guys, please checkout the description of my flag:

NationStates • View topic - Meaning of your Flag

Colours:
BLACK - implies, the past, details of which is unknown or lost due to wars and invasions.
RED - implies, the revolution, the bloodshed, the sacrifice of the people for honour and peace.
GREEN - implies, hope for a bright future, freshness like the baby leaves on a plant that has endured the storm and has survived.

Emblem:
HORSE - implies, the ancestral mode of communication, transport and warfare. Ashwa means 'horse' and Ashwakayana means 'the land of the horse riders.' The Persianised and Anglicised version of this name is Afghanistan.

Script:
Ашвакаянской Федерации - transliterated, implies the 'Federation of (the regions of) Ashwakayana.' Cyrillic Script was adopted since the times of economic, educational, social and political assistance from, and military alliance with, the U.S.S.R., in our joint fight against U.S.A. and Pakistan sponsored terrorists and mujahideens.

AshwakayanaFlag_01.jpg

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
^ good work.

i think we should open embassy with afghanistan...provided they exist.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Script:
Ашвакаянской Федерации - transliterated, implies the 'Federation of (the regions of) Ashwakayana.'
Transliterated it is Ashvakayanskoj Federacii.... it should be Ашўакаяна федерация = Ashwakayana Federation

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles