Nationstates Online Country Simulation Game (Try it!)

pmaitra

The trick is in coordination. If they realise what we are doing they can ban new membership before we strike. It has to be done in a couple days. It will be difficult to get all the attackers assembled.
Good point. I actually posted a message at NationStates but I think we should discuss stuff here at DFI and not there. Let us jointly vote for or against any UN, err, WA resolution. For example, I, as a WA delegate will ask all DFI members to vote and whatever (support or oppose) gets the majority will be my choice at WA.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
The trick is in coordination. If they realise what we are doing they can ban new membership before we strike. It has to be done in a couple days. It will be difficult to get all the attackers assembled.
It seems the active members are Indophobes (JP), Ashwakayana (pmaitra), Supreme Bharata (Messiah), Chex3009, Barathvarsha (tomcat), Armand, and myself. All of them except Messiah and myself are World Assemby members, but I've applied for it. That gives us 7 attackers, and I might be able to get GodlessKafir to join as well.

It seems that any sort of invasion can be easily prevented by adjusting the regional settings so that WA delegates do not have administrative powers. We have this setting on DFI, but the pakis don't. Also, it seems that this will work only if the founder is present in the region. This means that Messiah, for security purposes, should remain in DFI, create another nation, and give it WA powers so that it can safely participate in the invasion.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
The pakis only have three WA members, so if we can get all seven attackers into the region, it should be a cakewalk.

However, the following things should be done:
1) Changing flags to something other than India, so the pakis don't think something is up.
2) We should each invade Islamic Republic of Pakistan from a different region, to make it seem like the attack is uncoordinated. For example, I can go from DFI-->Lazarus-->Pakistan, while someone else can go from DFI-->West Pacific-->Pakistan. Obviously, chose a neutral region for the intermediary (i.e. don't go to the region "India" and then join Pakistan).

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Good point. I actually posted a message at NationStates but I think we should discuss stuff here at DFI and not there. Let us jointly vote for or against any UN, err, WA resolution. For example, I, as a WA delegate will ask all DFI members to vote and whatever (support or oppose) gets the majority will be my choice at WA.
You don't need to go to the WA to get a resolution and we definitely don't want to talk about it on the DFI message board, they can read it! We just need to coordinate here on a certain day to do it.

pmaitra

^^ Sounds good. That is a swell idea. Anyways, could you guys please respond to what I posted at NationStates (respond here not at NationStates)? I prefer a vox populi decision over a suo motu one, yet, I will definitely not abstain if I do not get enough responses from other states in the DFI region.

Also, I see ohimalaya and thefang browsing this thread. I call upon y'all to join DFI region in NationStates.

-Thanks-

Last edited:

Iamanidiot

We need more members and more economy to do anything in the mean time resolutions are needed to get our agenda passed across

Tomcat

we can add all these nations to our dossiers as first what do you guys say

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Whatever happened to the WA endorsement scheme? I endorsed every member and pmaitra is the only one to respond.

Iamanidiot

I want us to bring in a WN resolution saying theocratic states need to change their ruling methods will it work.We insist on separation of church and state

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I want us to bring a Security Council Resolution condemning Pakistan for being a hotbed of terror.

Tomcat

Gents ,

please put togather a text for the said Resolution i shall put this as a proposal

regards

plugwater

How to play this game ?

I created a nation, solved issues and send a request to join world assembly. Then what ?

How to handle the economy ?

pmaitra

How to play this game ?

I created a nation, solved issues and send a request to join world assembly. Then what ?

How to handle the economy ?
Are you in DFI region? Most of us are. What is the name of your nation?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Sorry Vlad, civfanatic revived his two deleted nations and moved them to DFI. One has 1.2 billion and the other 550 million. No point in competing regionally when he will dominate everything.

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
When are we going to invade the pakis?

That's the only reason why I am playing again.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles