Nationstates Online Country Simulation Game (Try it!)

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Well done. No more stone pelting, fasting or yoga based protests. Keep your CRPF happy and they'll take care of everything, i.e. all the babus, the babas and the civil society. :D
I'll have them taken care of by my secret police...none would know what happened to them :D

Also make sure you endorse other countries in our region when they join...only world assembly members can endorse countries and country with most endorsements becomes the delegate of the region ie he has powers to dismiss countries and run the region the way he likes it. ie if i allow him to do so since im the founder of the region.

pmaitra

^^ But I can do it only after I get into WA right? Who are the honchos who decide who gets into WA or not?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
^^ But I can do it only after I get into WA right? Who are the honchos who decide who gets into WA or not?
Yes.

And the 'computer decides'. Nearly everyone who applies gets the right to enter. Its like the UN.

Tomcat

BHRAMOS click on the link that Messiah gave refer page 1

guys with this i declare that the Empire of Barathvarsha is the first IDF country to join the World assembly

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
BHRAMOS click on the link that Messiah gave refer page 1

guys with this i declare that the Empire of Barathvarsha is the first IDF country to join the World assembly
Nah, I beat you to it.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Can we build an Army and invade somebody?
Yes but one country alone cant do it in another region. It'll have to be a combined effort.

And for that to happen all our countries will have to world assembly members and have a decent economy which can sustain the costs of maintaining a decent military.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Good! Shift to DFI region.

Better work on your economy :)

Edit: Or you can start a new country.
Neo Bharata is killing the DFI per capita GDP! Those 1.2 billion starving people is not DFI!

warriorextreme

Country flag
lol i was banned some months ago for just talking about a similar game on chat..

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
Yes but one country alone cant do it in another region. It'll have to be a combined effort.

And for that to happen all our countries will have to world assembly members and have a decent economy which can sustain the costs of maintaining a decent military.
LOL, there's no military aspect of the game. You can't invade anyone.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
LOL, there's no military aspect of the game. You can't invade anyone.
You can take over another region if you've got more world assembly members than another region.

suppose we've got 10 world assembly members and another region only have 5...then 10 of us move to that region and endorse 1 country from our group who becomes the regional delegate and has the power to change policies of the region.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
When did we vote for regional WA delegate? No one asked me.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
When did we vote for regional WA delegate? No one asked me.
The person with most votes automatically becomes the regional delegate...if there's a tie then some other thing is used to decide who's the better candidate that i do not know of.

I suggest you endorse others so they might respond in kind.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles