National bird of Pakistan is not extinct, per latest evidence

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Sir jee can u highlight, where i ABUSED IN WRONG WAY :shocked:

In reality i said
I am talking in a common perspective .... not regarding this specific discussion.

Last edited:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
We can't change it 'coz we are in 21st century,where logic/truth works not some bigot Religion/stupid rhetoric .......... r u really think any sane mind Paki can argue with any Indian.......... Answer is NOOOOOO
Some members from the other side here are sane Dude .... :)

Pakistani123

I am not generalizing, but madrasas are where the hate starts. Of course, the hardcore indoctrination starts much later, but by then the damage is done.

An example in my case, the education system I studied in allowed me to question the concept of a God when I was just a school kid. Naturally this is impossible in a madrasa.

Then there are clowns like these...
`JuD chief Hafiz Saeed claims India deploying troops in Afghanistan to target Pak`

And until such people don't disappear things won't change. This is more damaging to your democratic system than supporting dynasty politics or ethnicity.
I agree hafeez dude must be handed over india to face trial, but be punished in pakistani jail. One dude shouldn't be a strain in relationship. People die every year and here we're keeping him, a single entity.

Also doesn't start at madrasas. Hate can start at any place, if one needs to have hate in themselves. I went to madrasas, no hate there. Madrasas are where you learn about God. To say that it must allow questions of your mind, then the madrasa is no longer needed. Madrasas in many cases do answer question related to existance of God and whatnot. So naturally, it is possible for kids to question concept of God, as been in the cases i've witnessed.

Take Israel or Palestian for example. Do they have hate produced at their respective religion schools? One who wants to seek hate will find it one way or the other.

When dynastic or enthinity gov't, like in India or Pakistan, vanishes, south Asia will prosper. We need to get rid of such gov't before people like hafeez, as hafeez is a by product of such gov't.

Bottomline, you say you aren't generalizing madrasas, but you're. You're just unaware of it. Madrasas are a place to study Quran at, to pray. They have existed for hundreds of years and will continue to exist. People will use it wrongly as they can use schools, institutions and whatnot. Madrasas are not to be at fault, but people are. Madrasas can't keep one thought out and allow another. It is a house of God and it's where sunni shia and so forth come and practice Islam. To say such places bred extremism, well, I'm an example. I sit in west, enjoy 'western' education.

Pakistani123

Some members from the other side here are sane Dude .... :)
If you read his post carefully, he hates religion, thinks it shouldn't exist. People who follow a religion are sub humans. His frustration is not Pakistan, but religion as whole. If there was a christian land next to India, he'd have felt the same.

These people, you can't change their opinions. They'll speak negatively and ignore everything that is factual but doesn't support their view.

To him:

To say 'any sane paki can argue with Indian,' well, I'm not here for a fight, but like I said, a stupid calling another stupid, how stupid is he? Should I produce a list of what 'hindu' nation does and preaches? But that would just mean arguing with a 5 year old. As you've said, all pakis are insane, they are out there to destroy universe, shouldn't play cricket or fly jets or cease to exist. Yes please, send a few nukes at us. I know you really wish the 200 million of us are dead.

Reactions: Neo

blueblood

I am not generalizing, but madrasas are where the hate starts. Of course, the hardcore indoctrination starts much later, but by then the damage is done.
It's actually the radical mosques where the hate starts. I could be wrong but the Bhatkals and Nagoris were not the madarassa students. They were losers in general i.e. unskilled and jobless but I doubt that they were indoctrinated as kids. As far as education system is concerned, it doesn't promote reasoning as you said be it madarassa or not but it sure as hell doesn't promote radicalism.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Here it is from the Islamic web

The only religion approved by God is Islam (Submission)" 3:19
Quran-Islam.org - True Islam

This is where the whole rot and intolerance emanates from.

If from childhood you are repeatedly indoctrinated that The only religion approved by God is Islam, then you start believe this, and depending on your 'brainwashing', think all others as untermenschens. It breeds intolerance. And for the more radically brainwashed, it becomes a 'holy' mission to 'cleanse' the world of the 'unfortunate' and even 'disgusting' morass and scum that have not been 'cleansed' of their pagan ways.

I might remind that irrespective how educated or how affluent you maybe, it is incumbent to hire a Mullah man to teach the Koran to the children, in addition to their other worldly education. Therefore, to believe that only poverty makes terrorists in the name of soldiers of Allah is patently false. It all depends how radical a Mullah who has taught you the Koran. That is why one finds educated and even affluent people renouncing it all to become soldiers of Allah or Mujahideens.

Further, such education from Mullahs make the Muslims refuse to believe any other point of view but their own.

That is why they live in denial and think the whole world is wrong and they are solely right!

Fortunately, those who are citizens of secular countries, have a lesser number of such religiously indoctrinate fanatics in their fold.

However, in more liberal secular countries, they get more radicalised since they feel that they are deprived of the real Islamic environment to pursue Islam and so they have to show that they are real Momeens even if not in an Islamic nation.

Guilt complex overpowers these Muslim chaps of liberal non Islamic nations' citizens.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
'SON-O'-GOD COMICS': NATIONAL LAMPOON'S CHEERFULLY OFFENSIVE SUPER-HERO JESUS

‘Son-O’-God Comics’: National Lampoon’s cheerfully offensive super-hero Jesus | Dangerous Minds

There has been no riots or public disturbance when this was posted or made a comic book,

But when this was done

There was chaos.

Insecurity or was it the effect of Brainwashing that The only religion approved by God is Islam (Submission)" 3:19?

I am not being obtuse. It is only to indicate the mindset and how it is impossible to discuss rationally.

Tolerance and Intolerance.

Here is a Hindu irreligious lampoon

SHiVJi Or PARVATi Kabhi Computer Nahi Sikh Paye!
Kyo?
Kyo?
Kyo?
Kyunki
GANESHJi Bar Bar MOUSE Lekar Bhag Jate The.!!
God Jokes, God Hindi Messege, Jokes, Hindi Messege God Hindi Message, Page 1
Heard of any riots or anger of this?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Thus, I don't blame the fundamentalists amongst Muslims for acting queer.

It is all a matter of psychology.

One must be tolerant and mature to understand the psyche and forgive.

It is not their fault.

It is a fault of what they are told to be the Gospel Truth.

All Abrahamic religions have in their religious scripture of their sole supremacy and it is not Islam alone. The reason is that it was then a religious competitive world and one had to get adherents from other religions and build up their own.

That is why Islam does not permit, as others religions too, to tell lies. And yet, to conserve the religion, Islam allows taqiyya.

While other Abrhamaic religions have evolved to become liberal and responsive to the modern world environment and society , Islam is in a time wrap of the Medieval times.

But then it is the youngest Abrahamic religion and it will take time to evolve and realise the reality that the world signifies.

One must be patient and not get aggressive lest they go back into their shell or attack like a cornered cat!

Let these words inspire you to be rationale.

If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;

Last edited:

p2prada

I agree hafeez dude must be handed over india to face trial, but be punished in pakistani jail.
We are willing for you to sentence him and put him in your own jail, but even that's not happening.

One dude shouldn't be a strain in relationship.
The US went to war because the Talibs refused to hand over Osama. That's just one dude too.

Bottomline, you say you aren't generalizing madrasas, but you're. You're just unaware of it. Madrasas are a place to study Quran at, to pray. They have existed for hundreds of years and will continue to exist. People will use it wrongly as they can use schools, institutions and whatnot. Madrasas are not to be at fault, but people are. Madrasas can't keep one thought out and allow another. It is a house of God and it's where sunni shia and so forth come and practice Islam. To say such places bred extremism, well, I'm an example. I sit in west, enjoy 'western' education.
That's the problem, it is a religion-centric education system. There are those who spend their entire life there. And it is the most religious who are also the most likely to become fanatics.

Bottomline is you can bet 90% of all the Islamic terrorists we face have been through a madrasa education system from the areas I mentioned before.

Pakistani123

We are willing for you to sentence him and put him in your own jail, but even that's not happening.

The US went to war because the Talibs refused to hand over Osama. That's just one dude too.

That's the problem, it is a religion-centric education system. There are those who spend their entire life there. And it is the most religious who are also the most likely to become fanatics.

Bottomline is you can bet 90% of all the Islamic terrorists we face have been through a madrasa education system from the areas I mentioned before.

Well our courts didn't find him gulity and even if we do punish him, indian media won't stop talking about his nexus with pakistan high officials.

US is still in afghan and wants to stay, even after Osam's death, so your analogy is wrong.

There are many militants outside of Pakistan. Many uzbeks, tejiks etc. The whole globe has madrasas. It is unfortunate that those who want to be violent end up in madrasas. But if madrasas didn't exist, they'd have found a different place.

Ashutosh Lokhande

Well our courts didn't find him gulity and even if we do punish him, indian media won't stop talking about his nexus with pakistan high officials.

actually we asked them to conduct the trial in a neutral country or atleast let Indian govt interrogate him in pakistan. still you guyz had refused.

Pakistani123

actually we asked them to conduct the trial in a neutral country or atleast let Indian govt interrogate him in pakistan. still you guyz had refused.
Now you're changing courts? Stick to one tune.

I'm expressing my opinion, not an opinion of Pakistan.

Ashutosh Lokhande

Now you're changing courts? Stick to one tune.

I'm expressing my opinion, not an opinion of Pakistan.
yes we did asked them to change court in a neutral country if they think indian courts are not trustable. or let our officers interogate him in pakistan. your country refused that also .

Pakistani123

yes we did asked them to change court in a neutral country if they think indian courts are not trustable. or let our officers interogate him in pakistan. your country refused that also .
Interrogate? Would you like an indian famous person be interrogated by "enemy" nation?

Still changing your tune, I see. This is why India and Pakistan can't progress. Most people over there don't have one voice.

Ashutosh Lokhande

for you theres no difference between a famous indian person and internationally recognised terrorist who has a bounty on his head?

you must be really dumb to ask such question.

p2prada

Your govt will protect him as they protect Dawood Ibrahim. No amount of proof is enough. ISI was hiding Osama as well.

US is still in afghan and wants to stay, even after Osam's death, so your analogy is wrong.
On the contrary, the decision to fully withdraw was taken immediately after Osama's death.

Osama died on May 2, 2011, early morning. A month later, Obama announced on 22nd June, 2011 that US troops will begin withdrawal starting with the first 10000. A year later, 2nd May, 2012, the first anniversary of Osama's death, Obama and Karzai signed a security partnership for the transfer of power to the Afghan govt by 2014.

So, you see, they finished their job and they left. Yes, all for one dude.

There are many militants outside of Pakistan. Many uzbeks, tejiks etc. The whole globe has madrasas. It is unfortunate that those who want to be violent end up in madrasas. But if madrasas didn't exist, they'd have found a different place.
Those different places would still be madrasas but with a different name. The entire system itself is messed up, regardless of what it is called. And do note that I am talking about the madrasas in the breeding grounds of terrorism, where terrorists are raised.

India has madrasas too, but you won't find hardcore extremism there. Our system is far more balanced where fatwas are merely guidelines and not laws, and I am sure the madrasas in most ME countries will be significantly less extremist than the madrasas in the breeding grounds.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles