National bird of Pakistan is not extinct, per latest evidence

BridgeSeller

It was a jew act paid handsomely by hindu nation. Pakistan is pure, as the name says.

India exports all terrorism and blames on pakistan. They kill their own citizens and blame pakistan.
Are you retarded or what? If this conspiracy crap you are sprouting is true, then you'd better watch your back. Under a pusillanimous man like Manless mohan singh heading a traitorous government, we kufars can conduct this kind of SpecOps, imagine what we can do under a real government and a man like Ajit Doval as our NSA? You guys better start shivering in your shalwars. Achhe din aa gaye!

aerokan

Country flag
Are you retarded or what? If this conspiracy crap you are sprouting is true, then you'd better watch your back. Under a pusillanimous man like Manless mohan singh heading a traitorous government, we kufars can conduct this kind of SpecOps, imagine what we can do under a real government and a man like Ajit Doval as our NSA? You guys better start shivering in your shalwars. Achhe din aa gaye!
Easy buddy.. he was being sarcastic. He don't believe it.

Pakistani123

Is it true that retarded people don't read posts before blabbing?

bennedose

For anyone who thinks Pakistani123 is a Paki, I have a white domed marble building for sale in Agra. It's going cheap. Please PM me with your credit card details if you are interested.

p2prada

The heads still rolled, so I'm happy. Both sides lacks sarcasam, when it comes to the bordering nation.

Also I attended an army school and we were not taught about war morngering with India. We were even told Pakistan lost 1971 war. It's the people who refuse to believe in reality and blame the institutions for their lack of knowledge/fact acceptance.
1971 was too big a loss for anybody to lie about.

Disinformation and extremism isn't bred in top schools, but in madrasas and mosques. An extremist mullah will dare not try to spread his belief among the highly educated, but among the ignorant. And the majority of both our populations are ignorant.

This board is a classic example, if you pander to your emotions rather than your mind, even simple straightforward sarcasm is lost on you.

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
@Pakistani123 Man I dont believe U r a Paki....
No Paki till now had ever agreed to all the points u have just said....
LAL Topi and HAfiz are your role models....
Even Pakis Living abroad also have never agreed to these facts...

@Neo what do you think is it a fake profile?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistani123

1971 was too big a loss for anybody to lie about.

Disinformation and extremism isn't bred in top schools, but in madrasas and mosques. An extremist mullah will dare not try to spread his belief among the highly educated, but among the ignorant. And the majority of both our populations are ignorant.

This board is a classic example, if you pander to your emotions rather than your mind, even simple straightforward sarcasm is lost on you.
Just speaking of belief. Over the other forums, people outrightly say India gained nothing. The senior mods there say that this war is like muslim crusade. Then they block others from giving their opinion. In simple terms, they don't want to accept reality, when it is available. It's called confirmation bias. You accept the words that seem true to you, despite the accuracy.

Madrasas are falsely labeled, when generalizing. I went to a multiple ones, learned Quran, there was never once a discussion about wars with India or any other ones, or jihad. We were only taught Quran. At the military school, there was religious studies and we did learn about battles during early stages of Islam. Mind you, I'm learning same stuff under a non muslim professor, at western post secondary. He seems more impartial, but the end point is same.

My argument is, not entire Pakistan is culprit to the opinion some pakistanis hold. I've been to military school and madrasas. Sure they didn't teach what mainstream media portrays, but it holds my point valid that what is news worthy is accepted by general public. We fall prey to what we want to believe in and convince ourselves that it is true. What media outlet will say in India that madrasas teach Quran? Or the military school show acceptance of Pakistan losing wars?

So we've people sitting on both sides of borders. India will accept what it deems true and pakistan will accept what it deems true.

I'll add, however, some mullahs used to say in the early days of moon exploartion. They said that to say man has reached moon is haram and you become non muslim. So again, there are bad apples but only bad apples make the headlines. How often do you see news outlet saying, lets say on CNN, that a coalation of mullahs are against, or have issued fatwa against terrorism? And how often will you see the fatwas for killing innocent people? Because the media knows the confirmation bias. It can say Islam is peaceful and terrorists are maliging it, but who'll buy such statement? The ones who believe it already. Meanwhile the ones who don't believe in such claim will disregard it. Unfortunately, media then portrays what we want to accept as that is what earns them a major chunk of money.

Pakistani123

@Pakistani123 Man I dont believe U r a Paki....
No Paki till now had ever agreed to all the points u have just said....
LAL Topi and HAfiz are your role models....
Even Pakis Living abroad also have never agreed to these facts...

@Neo what do you think is it a fake profile?
Those 'lal topi' and ones you mentioned are clearly agents of RAW. Pakistanis wear green topi, while he and indian army wears lal topi, also close to color of india flag. We can buy many terrorists in India and laugh and say hey look indian blowing himself up.

Pakistan is land of pure and as such, all terrorists are coming trained from indian embassay in afghan through balochistan. No jew or hindu can break pakistan apart. The last time you tried to destroy our nukes, both of you failed miserbly. You can label us everything but pakistan is nothing but land of pure. Look at your ganga and then our indus river.

Bottomline, call me indian or whatever, your opinion doesn't matter to me. If someone has problem with my identity, than what I say, clearly the person has some issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
Those 'lal topi' and ones you mentioned are clearly agents of RAW. Pakistanis wear green topi, while he and indian army wears lal topi, also close to color of india flag. We can buy many terrorists in India and laugh and say hey look indian blowing himself up.

Pakistan is land of pure and as such, all terrorists are coming trained from indian embassay in afghan through balochistan. No jew or hindu can break pakistan apart. The last time you tried to destroy our nukes, both of you failed miserbly. You can label us everything but pakistan is nothing but land of pure. Look at your ganga and then our indus river.

Bottomline, call me indian or whatever, your opinion doesn't matter to me. If someone has problem with my identity, than what I say, clearly the person has some issues.
oh so you have a river too... Shocking.... Keep crying....
Bangladesh is a reality.... Baloch can't say as of now....
Nukes... Lol....
At kargil also you had nukes but your master didnt permit you to use them...
And you forgot to mention Christian world....

Pakistan is already breaking you have failed miserably to bind it...

We also have issues but we are all united ....

I am not calling you anything I have no personal vendata with you...

your Lal Topi and other role models like Hafiz are the pets of your ISI ....

Hoping RAW gets active again in Pak.... but there is no need to do that your internal issues and the terrorist you have been breeding are biting you back.....

Bottomline... Now your nationality doesnt matter.... as from where ever u r you have the same mentality....

Ashutosh Lokhande

For anyone who thinks Pakistani123 is a Paki, I have a white domed marble building for sale in Agra. It's going cheap. Please PM me with your credit card details if you are interested.
i have serious doubt over his nationality.
never seen a paki accepting facts and history.
if his profile is legit then thers no fun debating with sane minded pakistanis :/

i miss trolling on pdf :(

p2prada

Madrasas are falsely labeled, when generalizing. I went to a multiple ones, learned Quran, there was never once a discussion about wars with India or any other ones, or jihad. We were only taught Quran. At the military school, there was religious studies and we did learn about battles during early stages of Islam. Mind you, I'm learning same stuff under a non muslim professor, at western post secondary. He seems more impartial, but the end point is same.
Did you go to a madrassa in Gilgit or any of the NWFP regions? Did you go to a madrassa in Waziristan? Did you go to a madrassa in any other place other than major population centers like Karachi? You need to go to the breeding grounds of extremism, not a madrassa in Canada or Karachi.

The main population centers breed soldiers, the boondocks breed terrorists.

You have a myopic view of your own country. You seem like a well-to-do Pakistani. Not every Pakistani is as lucky as you.

So we've people sitting on both sides of borders. India will accept what it deems true and pakistan will accept what it deems true.
The difference is compounded when "educated" people bring in ignorant views. I have seen defence analysts in Pakistan who claim they won all the wars except '71.

It can say Islam is peaceful and terrorists are maliging it, but who'll buy such statement? The ones who believe it already. Meanwhile the ones who don't believe in such claim will disregard it. Unfortunately, media then portrays what we want to accept as that is what earns them a major chunk of money.
Lucky for us, extremely few Indian Muslims display extremist views in India. So, to a very large extent, we know that fatwas that reject terrorism being announced here are being followed by Indian Muslims.

Whether it is a lack of interest in terrorist activities, a strict adherence to the fatwas or simply the fear of a Hindu backlash is keeping domestic terrorism at bay, I don't know. But it is at bay and very restricted in comparison to what we are facing from across borders.

Pakistani123

oh so you have a river too... Shocking.... Keep crying....
Bangladesh is a reality.... Baloch can't say as of now....
Nukes... Lol....
At kargil also you had nukes but your master didnt permit you to use them...
And you forgot to mention Christian world....

Pakistan is already breaking you have failed miserably to bind it...

We also have issues but we are all united ....

I am not calling you anything I have no personal vendata with you...

your Lal Topi and other role models like Hafiz are the pets of your ISI ....

Hoping RAW gets active again in Pak.... but there is no need to do that your internal issues and the terrorist you have been breeding are biting you back.....

Bottomline... Now your nationality doesnt matter.... as from where ever u r you have the same mentality....
Some people lack a 100% functioning human brain.

Did you happen to read my other posts?

Pakistani123

Did you go to a madrassa in Gilgit or any of the NWFP regions? Did you go to a madrassa in Waziristan? Did you go to a madrassa in any other place other than major population centers like Karachi? You need to go to the breeding grounds of extremism, not a madrassa in Canada or Karachi.

The main population centers breed soldiers, the boondocks breed terrorists.

You have a myopic view of your own country. You seem like a well-to-do Pakistani. Not every Pakistani is as lucky as you.

The difference is compounded when "educated" people bring in ignorant views. I have seen defence analysts in Pakistan who claim they won all the wars except '71.

Lucky for us, extremely few Indian Muslims display extremist views in India. So, to a very large extent, we know that fatwas that reject terrorism being announced here are being followed by Indian Muslims.

Whether it is a lack of interest in terrorist activities, a strict adherence to the fatwas or simply the fear of a Hindu backlash is keeping domestic terrorism at bay, I don't know. But it is at bay and very restricted in comparison to what we are facing from across borders.
Sorry I can't quote you properly.

Yes I've been to one tribal madrasa. No jihad talk there. As I said, I went to madrasa in Pakistan, I don't know why you say Canada. Indeed there are madrasas that spew hate, as said in my post, but we shouldn't generalize all. How many madrasas are there in karachi, compared to a small population in gilgit? How many terrorists are out there who did their thing from gilgit and karachi respectively? Surely a very small population.

I do agree with you, to an extent, but my point is out there because some people, as I've read at many places, that pakistan military doesn't accept defeat and madrasas spread hate. Indeed some do, some pakistani schools may even spew hate, but it'd likely be by a few teachers, not an entire department that is hell bent on telling students to attack India.

I wasn't a well-to-do pakistani and neither am i well to do canadian. I accept there are problems inPakistan, but not as vastly as India may portray.

I've read India didn't gain nothing, clearly dying losing bengal, lahore terrirtory etc.

Indeed India is much better than Pakistan and will be for extended period of time. The only time we can get out of the mess is when Pakistan people start deciding their future and not vote for 'shahdat' of bhutto family, a day's roti or ethnicty. Till then, Pakistan will continue to be in the mess. Even now, in tribal areas, uzbeks and other foreign terrorists were allowed because of little help they produced. Such as buying children for sucide bombing, or teaching their view of Islam. I read somewhere that people would sell their children for 3-5 lakh.

I'd give one example. I went to a college in US, virginia. It was just a day to talk about college etc. So the president of college was saying "we got many good education here, for americans, and many jobs. We don't want China to control our missle teachnology, or jets etc". It was 3 years ago, can't remember word for word and the hate he spew about China was much worse than any I heard myself in Pakistan against India.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neo

bennedose

I accept that in Pakistan it is not the madrassas that are a problem. The two problems in Pakistan are
1. Pakis themselves
2. the school education system of Pakistan

But Allah will surely make things alright in Pakistan and destroy the kafirs of India. Have faith.

Pakistani123

I accept that in Pakistan it is not the madrassas that are a problem. The two problems in Pakistan are
1. Pakis themselves
2. the school education system of Pakistan

But Allah will surely make things alright in Pakistan and destroy the kafirs of India. Have faith.
troll post is troll

bennedose

troll post is troll
Not at all. You know very well that Pakistan is a land that was given by Allah to very pious people. How can it be trolling to tell the truth. Are you denying the idea of Pakistan?

Srinivas_K

Country flag
I agree with u India sponsored problem for u from afg (TIT FOR TAT) Ganga flows through 60 cr population and is Most Industrialized blocks so it takes time to clean Ganga
btw Pak only export is IT :lol: and some Agri products how can it polute :pound:

Friends he is RIGHT the probability of normal muslim become a TERRORIST is same as MADRASSA student,Take a example India or BD has 1000's of Madrassas how many terrorists we have

Like Kasab sold to JI (funded by ISI)by his parents for 3 lakhs like rest of 9.
I do not understand why people go after Pakistani members with abuses and all here ..... let them express their views, counter them in a right way.

p2prada

Indeed there are madrasas that spew hate, as said in my post, but we shouldn't generalize all.
I am not generalizing, but madrasas are where the hate starts. Of course, the hardcore indoctrination starts much later, but by then the damage is done.

An example in my case, the education system I studied in allowed me to question the concept of a God when I was just a school kid. Naturally this is impossible in a madrasa.

Then there are clowns like these...
`JuD chief Hafiz Saeed claims India deploying troops in Afghanistan to target Pak`
He reportedly said that India has deployed around 25,000 troops in Afghanistan so far with an aim to target Pakistan.
And until such people don't disappear things won't change. This is more damaging to your democratic system than supporting dynasty politics or ethnicity.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles