Narendra Modi - the people's politician

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by KS, Jan 9, 2013.

1. sorcerer

sorcerer Senior Member Veteran Member Senior Member

But they can keep quiet no..why go on like a broken record!

2. HariPrasad-1

HariPrasad-1 Senior Member Senior Member

Abuse can not be justified merely because one do not like the opinion of some one. One has his opinion. We can counter it. this forum is dominated by nationalist like us. however, if someone has opinion opposite to ours, we are very much capable to counter that intellectually.

Holy Triad, indus and sorcerer like this.
  3. sorcerer

How PM Modi's airport habits saves millions during his foreign visits

NEW DELHI : Prime Minister Narendra Modi has established tough norms for himself and follows a protocol in which he has stopped the practice of booking a hotel during technical halts in the course of foreign visits for refueling of aircraft and stays at airport terminals, Home Minister Amit Shah said in Lok Sabha on Wednesday.

Shah, who was replying to the debate on Special Protection Group (Amendment) Bill, said that Modi "has started the practice of taking less than 20 per cent staff" during his visits abroad.

"Earlier when prime ministers went abroad, a hotel was booked for an overnight stay during technical halts to get fuel. Narendra Modi has till today not booked a hotel during a technical halt. He stays at the airport, takes bath there and proceeds further after refuelling is done. There was an arrangement of separate vehicles for the accompanying staff. He conveyed that four to five people should go in a car or a bus which should be arranged," Shah said.

He said while Modi follows tough norms, there were those who have made security cover a status symbol and were enjoying the security that is given to the Prime Minister.

Responding to Congress member Gaurav Gogoi, Shah said the Prime Minister had not violated the SPG protocol during a seaplane ride in Gujarat.

The Home Minister said that the SPG had checked the seaplane and one SPG personnel accompanied the Prime Minister. He added that Modi had taken personal risk to promote tourism and not violated SPG cover to take a late night motorcycle ride at 100 km per hour in Lutyens' Delhi.

Targetting Congress leaders Sonia Gandhi, Rahul Gandhi and Priyanka Gandhi Vadra, he said that those with SPG security should not go without it.

"If we have been given security, what is the secret thing we have to do to leave it behind at home. We do not go without security. Rajnath (Singh) Ji is sitting here. For many years, those wearing black uniform (commandos) leave him till the toilet but he never says anything. If security has been provided, why not keep it with you?" he said.

Shah said that the three Congress leaders, who have now been provided Z-plus security by CRPF, should keep it with them.

He also said that Rahul Gandhi had travelled 1,892 times in Delhi and 247 times abroad without informing the SPG after 2015.

"Members of the Gandhi family have travelled without informing the SPG 600 times," Shah asserted.

https://www.livemint.com/news/india...during-his-foreign-visits-11574910452230.html

Holy Triad, Akula, Illusive and 6 others like this.
  4. sorcerer

Zero tolerance against corruption! Modi government strikes again - Big axe falls on black sheep high-ranking Income Tax officers
    PM Narendra Modi and his BJP-led NDA government have always emphasised that crackdown against black money is one of the prime focus points. Now, within months of showing the door to a dozen senior Income Tax (I-T) officials on alleged charges of misconduct, the axe has fallen on 21 mid-level I-T officers on charges ranging from demanding bribes, illegal gratification to financial impropriety, informed sources said on Tuesday, as per an IANS report.
    https://www.zeebiz.com/india/news-z...sheep-high-ranking-income-tax-officers-114877

Holy Triad and HariPrasad-1 like this.
  5. mayfair

mayfair Elite Member Elite Member

What do they mean by "axe falls"? Have they been sacked, suspended, jailed?

6. Bhumihar

Bhumihar Jako Rakhe Saiyan Mar Sake Na Koi Senior Member

Gov employees don't get fired unless it's a massive blunder.

7. sorcerer

The axe has fallen on Group B officers of the rank of income tax officer (ITO) under Clause (j) of Rule 56 of the Fundamental Rules.

85 shown the door, compulsorily!

With this, till now 85 officers including 64 high-ranking tax officers, in which 12 who were from the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT), have been compulsorily retired so far this year.

Modi removes black sheep

Finance Ministry source said that the latest list of officers facing retirement is in line with Prime Minister Narendra Modi's earlier remark that "some black sheep in the tax administration may have misused their powers and harassed taxpayers. We have recently taken the bold step of compulsorily retiring a significant number of tax officials, and we will not tolerate this type of behaviour."

LIST of officers who faced Modi government axe

-The officers who have faced the government axe include Rajasiri, ITO (IAP), Rajahmundry; B. Srinivasa Rao, TRO-1, Visakhapatnam; G. Venkateswara Rao, ITO , Ward-12(1), Hyderabad; Lakshmi Neeraja, ITO.

-In several cases the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) laid traps to catch the officers red-handed while taking bribe or receiving illegal gratification.

-Rajasiri was caught while receiving Rs 1,50,000 and has been charged with illegal gratification. She holds assets disproportionate to her known sources of income in her name and that of her family members.

-Similarly, B. Srinivasa Rao has been charged with demanding and accepting of illegal gratification. He was trapped by the CBI, and a recovery of Rs 75,000 was made from his office, in addition to Rs 30,000 during the trap operation.

-Lakshmi Neeraja, ITO, Hyderabad who has also been forced to retire, is charged with demanding and accepting a bribe of Rs 20,000.

-Preetha Babukuttan, who was posted in Mumbai, allegedly abused her official position and accepted Rs7 5,000 as illegal gratification.

-Madhavi Chavan, ITO at Thane in Maharashtra is accused of abusing her official position and demanding illegal gratification of Rs 6 lakh. She was subsequently caught red-handed while accepting a bribe.

-Anil Mallel, also based in Thane, was charged with entering into a conspiracy with tax official Pankaj Garg to demand and obtain illegal gratification. The CBI found of Rs 2.75 lakh from Mallel's possession and he has allegedly acquired immovable and movable assets worth Rs 40.33 lakh in the name his wife and himself.

8. Assassin 2.0

Assassin 2.0 Senior Member Senior Member

only a common man can do something like this can we expect the same from brats of gandhi dynasty ?

but modi should not do this level of chindi giri he represents the country.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
    Arihant, Holy Triad, ladder and 6 others like this.
  9. ezsasa

ezsasa Senior Member Veteran Member Senior Member

They are forced into retirement, I know of two cases. One judge and one Income tax senior officer.

10. YagamiLight

YagamiLight Regular Member

It's not that I don't debate. It's just that I don't debate idiots. Turns out most bhakton of this forum are one.

11. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle War Mongerer Veteran Member Senior Member

You too usually are never able to provide any agile argument for your cause anyways. Why complain about numbers?

12. Coalmine

Coalmine Regular Member

Good Talk by Nithyananda Mishra.
    Bajaru khichdi se mukt Hindi

hit&run and Arihant like this.
  13. Craigs

Craigs Regular Member

Jisko peeliya ho gaya usko sab peela hi dikta hai.

14. sydsnyper

sydsnyper Senior Member Senior Member

I see... Maan lijiye aap PM ban gaye with absolute majority, aur aapne retirement tak JNU mein bhi rahe hain,dhruv tatti aur akash bannerji aapke information & broadcasting ministry ke ministers bhi hain... toh aap kaise layenge ramrajya.. Humein utsukta jaanne ke liye..

Arihant, Holy Triad and sorcerer like this.
  15. sydsnyper

Classic liberal response to any question/debate you cannot answer... BHAKT !!!

Exam paper mein tough question aane par answer sheet mein bhi "BHAKT" hi likhte hoge na..

16. YagamiLight

Only problem is, the only people who don't debate is the bhakth retards. So far everything I have said regarding GST, Demonetisation gdp growth have come true. Guess which bhakth retard is going to accept his fault now? Absolutely no one.

17. YagamiLight

Agile arguments about what?

I predicted that demo was a disaster with very well constructed arguments. All you bhakths did was wank about how I am worried about my personal black money. How do I argue against such intellectual wankery?

Guess who turned out to be 100% right? Me. Not you bhakths, but me. :humble:

Enjoy the 4.5% growth and this self inflicted economic pains. You blind bhakths deserve it

18. sydsnyper

I call BIG TIME :bs:on that. I used to be a member of a centrist-right group in FB, and your biradriwale used to regularly post their hyper-inflated conspiracy theories there... the regular tropes mostly like the super secret mass graves in gujarat, justice loya, demo being some crony capitalist conspiracy - They could never debate anyone logically there. One cunt also took a pic of Modi with a female journalist and tried to spin some psychoanalysis around how inappropriate that was, several people who replied asking that it is how interviews happen where the interviewer and interviewee look at each other, he could not reply - but his post stayed on. The kicker is - this cunt is the principal of some school and had pics of him with little children which could be interpreted much more convincingly of the same inappropriateness he indicated for Modi !!!

Now lets take the reverse of this situation. Someone invited me to the looney club in FB called "Save Sanjeev Bhatt", I joined and found that many in that group were hunting for 'sanghis' who had 'infiltrated' the group - mind you, this group can only grants memberships on invites from existing members and that is how paranoid this group of intellectuals, liberals and left wingers was.

I announced myself and soon a senior lady, seemingly well educated, started asking me - out of the blue - why I supported a mass murderer like Modi. I simply pointed her to the several investigations that absolved him and asked her that if she has some proof that all these investigative agencies had missed.... ohh and yes, I was called all sorts of names in that short conversation by others in the group... very soon I was booted out of there :india:

I have several such personal stories some with screenshots.

SO the next time you peddle these falsities and conspiracy theory about "bhakths", remember that the retards on the other side are worse..

PS: That cunt principal is still in the centrist-right group when I last checked.

19. sydsnyper

Really?!?!?! if you were really that good at predicting the after effects of demo and GDP growth, I am assuming you must have made a killing in the stock markets with your powers of premonition... maybe you could share some of your stock secrets with us here in the group.

Secondly, what is your economic analysis of the GDP actually rising to %7+ in the aftermath of demo and why did it take two full years for its after effects to be felt.... pidi's papa, kejri and their band of social media influencers actually predicted apocalypse in 2017, which somehow was the reverse of what really happened.

20. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle War Mongerer Veteran Member Senior Member

How dumb one could be?
    Would you quote some of them here? At least since I've been watching you, you aren't known for posting any analysis (praise or critical). You get online when its time to troll and go back to the hibernation.
    Now good luck constructing any damn explanation about how demo was even remotely related to ongoing slowdown.:biggrin2:

DEMO was a temporary purge of cash that rebound in less than an year.