Narendra Modi is implementing the Doval doctrine in Kashmir

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
MODI is implementing his GHANTA is kashmir
Really. So, please elaborate on the GHANTA implemented prior to Modi that resulted in Kashmir becoming a paradise?

The butthurt is pretty evident. And the butthurt is not because our jawans are killed. We are very sure you and your ilk are celebrating the deaths of our jawans. The Butthurt is seeing Modi instead of Congee chamchas in power...you know the kind that insults our soldiers..

Oh, your hatred is pretty disgusting....I am reminded of Islamic fanatics when I read your posts. Strange isn't it?

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme
Really. So, please elaborate on the GHANTA implemented prior to Modi that resulted in Kashmir becoming a paradise?

The butthurt is pretty evident. And the butthurt is not because our jawans are killed. We are very sure you and your ilk are celebrating the deaths of our jawans. The Butthurt is seeing Modi instead of Congee chamchas in power...you know the kind that insults our soldiers..

Oh, your hatred is pretty disgusting....I am reminded of Islamic fanatics when I read your posts. Strange isn't it?
He's a rahul fetisher. he wants the country to be ruled by a 46 year old with the mental and cognitive abilities of a 6 year old

Craigs

Country flag
I seriously do not know what doctrine he is implementing, hope he know. all these doctrines are all the figments of imagination, ground situation is not altering.
Really, are you in Kashmir (where)??

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles