N Waziristan blast kills 14 security personnel

pankaj nema

Country flag
I too want Taliban Khan to come to power in Pakistan...never seen a more delusionalist than that guy in my life..corruption in 90 days..terrorism in 90 days..learn hindi in 90 days..make biriyani in 90 days...yeah thats right.
:rofl: :rofl:

Wait a minute :confused:

Why would he need to learn HINDI ?

To work in Hindi Movies after he is KICKED out by Pak Army

pankaj nema

Country flag
I wonder if farhan has ever personally protested aginst terrorist strikes in pakistan by pakis ?
These guys and those Pakis crawling on the " enemy forum " are ALL from the Defence colonies

Their Pro military Anti India mindset immediately gives away their background

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
I too want Taliban Khan to come to power in Pakistan...never seen a more delusionalist than that guy in my life..corruption in 90 days..terrorism in 90 days..learn hindi in 90 days..make biriyani in 90 days...yeah thats right.
Taliban Khan..

i hope your wish come true

i am just worried how will you defend pak economy growth vc india in future?when he's in power along with people like asad umar and dr atta ur rehman on his side one being finance minister?

KS

Bye bye DFI
Taliban Khan..

i hope your wish come true

i am just worried how will you defend pak economy growth vc india in future?when he's in power along with people like asad umar and dr atta ur rehman on his side one being finance minister?
So you Pakistanis have deviced this new bombing technique to kill Indians..that by peddling unlimited amounts of horse drivel into our brains and make our brain cells go kaput...

pankaj nema

Country flag
when he's in power along with people like asad umar and dr atta ur rehman on his side one being finance minister?
you know what they say

" You can put LIPSTICK on a PIG But it is still a PIG " :rofl:

Even if our Geniuses like Man Mohan Singh and Narayan Murthy are made in charge of paki
ECONOMY ; Paki economy is still going to SINK

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles