My view about Pakistan!

nasavsisro

I search over internet about India and Pakistan relations but I see about every Pakistani user always compare everything with india. They always you offensive language I don't say Indian user are not doing like they also but first start from Pakistani users in maximum cases.
But my advice is that to every Indian should more polite like: Gandhivadi If any Pakistani or other country person say we will beat the india and we more powerful then just say :yes you can ,and you are most powerful nation in world thanks for telling your view about india.But we never think like this.
And also Pakistan blaming to us and reminds history that we kill their people as say Hafiz Saeed. Why he don't think history before freedom when we are brothers. Kashmir issue by Pakistan but my view is that first Pakistan control their own nation then think about it and there is freedom in india if any kashmiri want he can go to Pakistan(if accept that as your citizen) and if don't accept then think what you want kashmiries or Kashmir. How much development in Pakistan occupied Kashmir anybody know ?
Hope it's better that we are act as friends not enemy then we can see real freedom of Kashmir and spend holyday together.
There is always two sides in any case no third side can found in world both country people should think about who is against and who is with us.
Peoples are telling me that maximum of Indian your are joined Pakistani forum I always say with smile "HUM DOSTO KA HAL PUCHE NA PUCHE PR DUSMANO KA KHAYAL HAMESHA RAKHTE H".
If these two country will comes together then no one in the world can stop us be a developed country.

At last if post anything offensive then please warn or delete this thread. :confused:

Aayush

Pakistan is united only due to anti-India policies and Kashmir,otherwise it would have been divided into 4 nations :fyeah:

nasavsisro

May be you r right. Hope it will end soon with new generation and It's true that if you want win election the raise these issue then Govt. is yours :)

agentperry

I search over internet about India and Pakistan relations but I see about every Pakistani user always compare everything with india. They always you offensive language I don't say Indian user are not doing like they also but first start from Pakistani users in maximum cases.
But my advice is that to every Indian should more polite like: Gandhivadi If any Pakistani or other country person say we will beat the india and we more powerful then just say :yes you can ,and you are most powerful nation in world thanks for telling your view about india.But we never think like this.
And also Pakistan blaming to us and reminds history that we kill their people as say Hafiz Saeed. Why he don't think history before freedom when we are brothers. Kashmir issue by Pakistan but my view is that first Pakistan control their own nation then think about it and there is freedom in india if any kashmiri want he can go to Pakistan(if accept that as your citizen) and if don't accept then think what you want kashmiries or Kashmir. How much development in Pakistan occupied Kashmir anybody know ?
Hope it's better that we are act as friends not enemy then we can see real freedom of Kashmir and spend holyday together.
There is always two sides in any case no third side can found in world both country people should think about who is against and who is with us.
Peoples are telling me that maximum of Indian your are joined Pakistani forum I always say with smile "HUM DOSTO KA HAL PUCHE NA PUCHE PR DUSMANO KA KHAYAL HAMESHA RAKHTE H".
If these two country will comes together then no one in the world can stop us be a developed country.

At last if post anything offensive then please warn or delete this thread. :confused:
we were never brothers. read history and not grandma stories.
people blame partition on either of 3 events
1. congress underestimating jinnah and ML
2. british divide and rule policy
3. jinnah's aspirations

all are true but if you take away 2nd option of british dividing and then plundering our nation, then it wudnt have made any effect-significant one.
a systematic way in which the rulers become a commoner and feared that it might get demoted further to second class citizen created clashes and thus what we see today, India and pakistan fighting with eachother is just a way in which hatred for eachother is coming out.
cant help it- lion eat deer, the clash can never be silenced

nasavsisro

you can stop reading anywhere.
But i think we indian should more professional behavior to world !

i know you don't like GandhiGiri but Fight is not a answer of every situation !

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag

I dont want to pour cold water on your ambition to mend fences, i have no issues with that.

However if you can find atleast a few pakis who say we have no problem with India and Kashmir and we think hindus and muslims are equal and neither religion is better than the other so no need to convert, then we can guess your theory holds water and we can give it a try.

You show the way and prove that your theory works.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Nuke the Pukes. 'Nuff said.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag

Individuals need to get some backbone and stop preaching all the world about tolerance. Bharatvarsh has been attacked four times and to this day they are sending the infiltrators in to Kashmir valley. It is about time we do put an end to their misery once for all. Nothing less and nothing more. This will also send a clear signal to Chinese bhai log to mend their ways towards our Janambhumi or else.

nasavsisro

This problem of whole world. An apple can infect all apples with them !

you can't sit with peace if there is war happening in your neighbor.Now as you wish and what your thought depend upon you what i'm thinking i wrote there we can't change mind of every person.

Vishwarupa

Country flag

Ru from Pakistan?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles