My tour to Suburban villages On April 4th

badguy2000

Respected Member
On Apirl 4th, My wife and I had a tour to Suburban villages,just to see Beautiful Rape Flower Field there,which is very famous for a weekend tour site.

here are some pictures (PPT here https://skydrive.live.com/redir.asp...60420E357E2B0C51!103&authkey=!AKuP8RhmIJP_o0Y)

....you can learn about how rural area in inland CHina is ...BTW, the villages I toured are in inland CHina.....it is in a inland small county called "Ganxian County"(赣县)...

firt, it is my breakfast that day,soybean milk...

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
the tour started...those are pictures of urban area,which I photoed before we left urban area.
My wife drove the car....and I photoed a lots ....

here is the Taxi in the city,called Ganzhou

we refueled the car here. we had left Ganzhou city and entered into Ganxian county town...

badguy2000

Respected Member
the bridge to suburnan area.....after the bridge had been crossed, we entered into suburban area..

plugwater

What the ---- is your problem? You suddenly get mad at people?

You keep your short temper to yourself, do you even question why there are Chinese members here? Are there more Chinese who speak English than in UK or US? How are they here? You dont shit about anything.
I am mad and short tempered ? :D Joke of the day.

What is that second point has to do with this thread ?

badguy2000

Respected Member
now, we were in suburban area...here was the road to where Beautiful Rape Flower Fields were, Chutan Town (储潭镇).

here were peasants beside the road

ice berg

What the ---- is your problem? You suddenly get mad at people?

I suggest you keep your short temper to yourself, i get pissed at Oracle because he is drunk who used to message me crap on my phone and then tried to bully me because i avoided him, You dont shit about that story so everything is out of the blue for your tiny pea brain.

Do you even question why there are Chinese members here? Are there more Chinese who speak English than in UK or US? How are they here? You dont shit about anything.
Why dont you enlighten us why there are chinese members here. I am sure there is a big revealation hidden somewhere or some hidden agenda that is obvious to you. The rest of your sentences dont even make a sense.

This is a thread you posting pictures. If you have nothing to add, keep your rants to your-self.

badguy2000

Respected Member
the house of local villagers beside the road.

the dormitory houses of one factory in villages beside the road.

one street pdelar beside the village road

amoy

Sadly none of the pics works.

Give me a link or does your album require a password? Sightseeing is always fun.

Happy weekends

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Why dont you enlighten us why there are chinese members here. I am sure there is a big revealation hidden somewhere or some hidden agenda that is obvious to you. The rest of your sentences dont even make a sense.

This is a thread you posting pictures. If you have nothing to add, keep your rants to your-self.
Ya like all Chinese members who come here to toe the party line is just a coincidence right? In an big and diverse country like China there will be people who have diffrent point of views, where as all you guys sound regimented and single minded. The only true Chinese member here was Kickok1970, his sheer freedom of thought itself shows he never came here out of compulsion.

plugwater

You go learn on why this troll is posting here unquestioned, these are all payed PR boys of CCP.
Not all.

They know it and we know it, morons like you who dont get shit about anything because they are either young or stupid and dont need to be proved to.
I am not going to report you because having you here is too much fun :D

amoy

Let me do a test here, can u guys see this pic? Only to test what album source is workable

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Not all.

I am not going to report you because having you here is too much fun :D
Why the hell dont you see they never speak against the party? The only true Chinese member here was Kickok1970. In a country as large as China dont you think they will have contrary views on China or its growth story? Look at the Indian members how much we fight over every issue and have diffrent POV on every issue, why is that lacking in Chinese members?

See, your just learning or you may never learn. Just like the issue with you forceing me to donate you have no clue on how these things work! I am not an expert but i read between the lines.

ice berg

Ya like all Chinese members who come here to toe the party line is just a coincidence right? In an big and diverse country like China there will be people who have diffrent point of views, where as all you guys sound regimented and single minded. The only true Chinese member here was Kickok1970, his sheer freedom of thought itself shows he never came here out of compulsion.
And what exactly is the party line? You have read their manifesto to determine that? In a big and diverse country like China there will be people who have different point of views. Different point of views means they can be different from yours. Just because they dont happend to suit your world view and some guy named Kickok share your ideas of how they should be, does not means they are under CCP spells.

Not that you will ever understand the difference.
P.S it is fun having you around.
:rofl:

plugwater

Why the hell dont you see they never speak against the party? The only true Chinese member here was Kickok1970. In a country as large as China dont you think they will have contrary views on China or its growth story? Look at the Indian members how much we fight over every issue and have diffrent POV on every issue, why is that lacking in Chinese members?
Have you ever been to any Chinese forum ? They must be fighting over there, fighting here shows their weaknesses.

See, your just learning or you may never learn. Just like the issue with you forceing me to donate you have no clue on how these things work! I am not an expert but i read between the lines.
Yea right!! you are anything but an expert and i am happy with the knowledge i possess.

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
Did PlugWater threatened you if you dont Donate you will be Banned from DFI ... and you were banned from DFI .... :D ..... :notsure:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Have you ever been to any Chinese forum ? They must be fighting over there, fighting here shows their weaknesses.

Yea right!! you are anything but an expert and i am happy with the knowledge i possess.
Yes that will show their weekness, i agree on that part but the shear lack of criticism on any state policy for example words like "I dont agree with what the state has done on this issue and i agree with Indians" etc., never happens. We tend to agree on certain issues even in a chinese forum with chinese.

These ones here cant ever say CCP sucks.. Where as Indians can say Congress party sucks.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
And what exactly is the party line? You have read their manifesto to determine that? In a big and diverse country like China there will be people who have different point of views. Different point of views means they can be different from yours. Just because they dont happend to suit your world view and some guy named Kickok share your ideas of how they should be, does not means they are under CCP spells.

Not that you will ever understand the difference.
P.S it is fun having you around.
:rofl:
Does every one love CCP? Why dont you say CCP is shit? I can say both BJP and Congress are shit, your just one of those CCP loyalists.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Yes he almost shat in his pants :D
Whats your point Plug? Why bother me when i am posting? Next time you stand up against someone you dont trust or share their views i will be at your ass, lets see how unbiased your then.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles