My Personal Observation( Pakistan and India)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simple_Guy

pakis are obsessed with India. That is why this thread was started.

In western countries they are seen to be terrorists and child-abusers. In Arab countries they are considered servants and wannabes.

Barak2

pakis are obsessed with India. That is why this thread was started.

In western countries they are seen to be terrorists and child-abusers. In Arab countries they are considered servants and wannabes.
This thread was started after getting Disgust by the hatred and importance i have seen people giving to Pakistan here!

Barak2

What exactly is your purpose of repeating this ad nauseum.
No offence its just what we see and experience. Media barely talks about India. People barely talks about India. Even if something inappropriate happens we don't rapidly start blaming India until its justified. That's how its unimportant when you can see how people are communicating about Pakistan with so much of unnecessary Cr*p.

Barak2

You know from personal experience, even I have not seen any muslim being ill treated for being muslim, neither in my school, my community nor the places I have visited so far in India but I have seen and heard alot on tv. You are making assumptions based on your's alone experience.

Btw, many of the problem that people face in any faith come from their own belief if you understand what I meant or I else I will have to give long detailed explanations with examples.

You can visit some Pakistani forums and then tell us how they treat non muslims or Indians. On Pakistanaffairs.pk there is actually few people who are even defending violence against minority of same faith while there are also user who are defending things like Paedophilia saying Prophet did it and that's one of the saner forums in Pakistan, go to other forum and you will just have to leave.

Yeah it makes sense and i am not saying that its India ONLY, No i don't beleive in it no place or person can be perfectly perfect. Everyone learns grows and get better that's life. I started this thread after seeing how some people are harshly bringing up tiny matters of Pakistan when they haven't understand they still need places to at least POOP. Then Pakistan should be discussed for better relation hope it helped you :)

SANITY

some people are harshly bringing up tiny matters of Pakistan when they haven't understand they still need places to at least POOP. Then Pakistan should be discussed for better relation hope it helped you :)
Look buddy, you are on this thread, tell me what you find. Is it only or even mostly about Pakistan? No. Is it that you possibly visit threads relating/involving Pakistan-India? Likely a Yes.

There is no such norm that one has to sort out all of its problem before talking about others. Every nation speaks on issue of other nations, it isn't obsession. Look at yourself and tell me that Pakistan which is kind
of an isolated place in the world with problems from poverty , malnourishment, trrorism, sectarian violence etc but here you are explaining how people are obsessed with Pakistan instead of focussing on your own issues.

If you got something worth talking, do talk. It isn't like we ignore are own issues being obsessed with Pak. We do talk about our issues, you will need to visit relevant threads for that.

Also sometimes, people do talk unwanted, not necessary off topic stuffs for various reasons, you just pay attention to the ones willing to have proper discussion as that is what's needed to serve purpose of the FORUM.

SANITY

---------double post-------------------------------------------------------------------------please delete----------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

SANITY

they haven't understand they still need places to at least POOP. Then Pakistan should be discussed for better relation hope it helped you :)
Will you give this suggestion to Pak government and army that insists on solving Kashmir issue before solving their own internal problems?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
There are two important things you should understand:

1) Most Indians do not care (hate) about normal Paki people. That is why half of your artists are able to earn their living in India.

2) As a state, most of us have no doubt that Pakistan is an ideological nutcase. As long as that remains the case, we cannot let our guard down and treat Pakistan as our best pal.

As far as the status of Muslims in India is concerned, they are doing much better than their pals who migrated to Pak. Many of them live in ghettos out of their free will, but many have made to the best positions in the country. Even one of the moderators on this forum is a muslim! So this discussion is useless.

Last edited:

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Well firstly if someone finds it offensive or personal please don't because its just an expression of thoughts and observation.
I have been to India Twice! The experience was appropriate to be honest i was scared at first because i had clues how normal people go their and sometimes get caught for doing nothing just on the basis of terrorism which is more like the only highlight a few countries have against us... My questions are..

How many of them have come to Pakistan?
How many have experience the life in Pakistan?
How many of the them knows how Pakistani people actually are?
How do they understand and think all the negative just on the basis of what media portrays?

These questions gets raised in my mind because of seeing a few things when i was in India. 2013 DELHI. I could clearly see the difference when it comes to the division of Hindu and Muslim. How only Hindus are on the higher posts whether its any govt seat or anything else. Muslims are mostly under the line. I can be wrong but i never went there with this mindset. I had faith not all people act same only a certain section have this mindset. But one funny thing which makes me laugh always... When India claims that they are on another level from Pakistan then why is Pakistan Extremely important to them? People who go to India from Pakistan gets treated average because its not what i have seen TV but experience myself. But when someone comes to Pakistan we are there to greet them and give them a warm welcome always like some of the Bollywood artists was recently here who visited Pakistan more then a couple of times and the most recent one is swara bhaskar she appeared in a Tv show based in Pakistan and shared her whole experience which was quite good according to her. Our personalities which are artist go more to India and gets treated with respect and love. But what is wrong with the common man? Cool that we are two different nations with different religions we should live peacefully in our own states and let each other leave peacefully. To be honest India Barely gets discussed in our Media and on Political level until they don't started killing the Army officers randomly for no reasons and create a fuss on the Border. How is it going to work when we are not going to change our mindsets? Majority of People in both the countries wants peace and have no problem in meeting or having experiences together. But people like shiv sinha who completely hate the word peace exists in both the countries. When is it going to stop? Trust me the ones who haven't came here and lived i request them to come and see how things are on track. Which countries doesn't have problems? but that doesn't mean its a terror state or something like that. I have expressed my Views and want a peaceful discussion on it not like the thread i posted before this one. And thank you guys already for giving me a good welcome glad to see the positivity.
The problems you mention are because of Islam's political dimensions. I cannot speak for all indians but only myself. When I look around the world, I see muslims , regardless of their wealth, being bigoted and radicalized. Case in point in Kashmir where the pandits and muslims have even similar surnames. e.g. Lone they speak the same language and same food (mutton mostly) . Islamic brainwashing must have killed a lot of humanity to make you ethnically cleanse your own brothers. Similar goes on in BD-border areas. And this is coming from a guy who has had muslim room mate for years.
A rational person can only take a limited number of steps to protect himself. One of which is just quarantining Pakistan. Don't take it personally , its just a rational choice to save our own society from radicalization. We really do not want more contact with the average pakistani. Maybe we can talk with Pakistani elite to have our limited goals met. Solve your problems , we are working on ours and if you reach a level of civilization , we can ofcourse talk. But that point looks eons away as muslim radicalization is not a function of poverty but the way islam is made(and no it does not come from "god"...lol)
I don't want peace ... I want quarantine.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Here comes a Paki troll... first acting innocent and then starts "rape/poverty" at the drop of a hat when their own horny males doesn't even spare Goats. and the reason they are #1 in Animal sex. :rofl:

Such insecure Pakis. :rofl:

anupamsurey

Country flag
How only Hindus are on the higher posts whether its any govt seat or anything else
to be frank, it is because hindus (with proper family planing) send their children to a decent school and persist on their children to finish education, same follows for sikh and christians, but not muslims, in my region you will find muslims with huge families doing petty jobs like motor repair, or pan shops.

why is Pakistan Extremely important to them? People who go to India from Pakistan gets treated average because its not what i have seen TV but experience myself.
do you want a red carpet welcome from India :rofl:
who said that pakistan is important to us, pakistan is discussed in india only on occasion of a terror activity or a cricket match.

To be honest India Barely gets discussed in our Media and on Political level
at least don't lie all your media (print or AV is full of India - either good or bad), i keep a tab on them for my GK,you can visit you tube. all i get is you people try to compare yourself with India and fail miserably.

like shiv sinha who completely hate the word peace exists in both the countries.
shiv sena, is not a hate monger, they have their own way of pointing to the issues. if not for them, hindus would have lived a miserable life in Maharashtra.

flyingarg

@Barak2
Well, this is a defence forum. So people here are more concerned with topics of nationalistics and military doctarine. Both the topics are nurtured on the bedrock of determining friends and foes and power projection.

Now pakistan falls on the foe category. So, off course you will witness more hostility here than on forums related to social or artistic topics. Taking the views of this place to form a view of a nation would not be wise.

Then comes the stats war. Well the internet is a place where you can find stats supporting every point of view. So sources are very important. Any source that has even an iota to gain or loose from a stat becomes moot.

Regarding people holding positions of influence ? Well yes, to some extent muslims did hold a place of disadvantage earlier. But our government had done a lot towards their upliftment and today the only people falling behind are the ones who fail to recognize the importance of education and have the unwillingness to explore new options. This is irrespective of cast or regious backgrounds.

When someone talks of sanitation and rape incidents and other such things, indians will either berate you which must tell you about the maturity of the person, or will tell you that we realize this is a problem and we are working on it.

About the issues that common pakistanis face in India. Well for good or worse the security plight of both our nations have made our law and order forces very concerned. So when a security personal comes upon a person from pakistan under a delicate situation, the only logical option is to take some sort of action as you do not want to be the person who `screwed up`.

Concerned about shiv sena? Join the club. Quite a few of us are concerned about them. Are they really bad? More like they follow different dictionaries when it comes to words like culture, honor, pride.

sorcerer

Country flag
My Personal Observation
:D
@Barak2 started the India hate campaign in a different note.
Rather than the usual direct mud slinging that our Pakistani posters used to do against India. Barak2 started it out on a very mellowed down way..

They are all the same everywhere.

anupamsurey

Country flag
My Personal Observation
@Barak2 started the India hate campaign in a different note.
Rather than the usual direct mud slinging that our Pakistani posters used to do against India. Barak2 started it out on a very mellowed down way..

They are all the same everywhere.
and the end up same everywhere:pound:since we have seen enough of paki trolls in this forum, we can establish a fact that pakis.............................................................................................sucks everywhere:pound:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
These questions gets raised in my mind because of seeing a few things when i was in India. 2013 DELHI. I could clearly see the difference when it comes to the division of Hindu and Muslim. How only Hindus are on the higher posts whether its any govt seat or anything else.
There you go. Your branwashing shows.

1. Najeeb Jung is the the Lieutenant Governor of Delhi, the boss, of the very city you visited and you thought he was at the bottom of the heap.
  2. Syed Nasim Ahmad Zaidi is the incumbent Chief Election Commissioner of India. Imagine the fate of India is in his hands!
I could go on.

How many Hindus/ Christians do you have in high position in Pakistan?

Please don't compare India with Pakistan. Mohajirs are still second class and told to go back to India. Shias and others as Muslims are not given their status and are killed. Only Sunnis get the pride of place.

And you want to debate?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
There you go. Your branwashing shows.

1. Najeeb Jung is the the Lieutenant Governor of Delhi, the boss, of the very city you visited and you thought he was at the bottom of the heap.
  2. Syed Nasim Ahmad Zaidi is the incumbent Chief Election Commissioner of India. Imagine the fate of India is in his hands!
I could go on.

How many Hindus/ Christians do you have in high position in Pakistan?
According to him unless all Muslims in India are given important position irrespective of their capability there would not be any "equality". :lol:

He is living a Mogul era dream the same which destroying Pakistan.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
According to him unless all Muslims in India are given important position irrespective of their capability there would not be any "equality". :lol:

He is living a Mogul era dream the same which destroying Pakistan.
That is the sad commentary.

Unless they grab everything, they are not satisfied.

That is the very rationale why Sunnis kill the Shias since they are not ready to share the power equally even though follow the same Koran and the Prophet and instead want to be the sole authority.

Great grab everything in sight mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles