My New House

badguy2000

Respected Member
So after 70years you lose ownership of the land?!
I don't know.in fact ,nobody knows it in china now, because the related laws has not been formulated.
after all,the first ownership certificate of houses and land in China is only 30 years old and won't be expiry before 2040.

So, CHinese government still has enough time to formulate the related laws.

the most possible case is that the "ownship" can last after the owners pay off the next 70-year house tax.

in fact ,in laws, all land in China belongs to "the state" and what People can buy is just the 70-year-long servitude and usufruct

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I don't know.in fact ,nobody knows it in china now, because the related laws has not been formulated.
after all,the first ownership certificate of houses and land in China is only 30 years old and won't be expiry before 2040.

So, CHinese government still has enough time to formulate the related laws.

the most possible case is that the "ownship" can last after the owners pay off the next 70-year house tax.

in fact ,in laws, all land in China belongs to "the state" and what People can buy is just the 70-year-long servitude and usufruct
So you have to pay for the value of land plus the 70year tax? I suppose you cant pass on your property to your family or next generation?

I am curious, what if you disagree to move from your land before the 70year period ends? Would they still acquire it and push people out?

badguy2000

Respected Member
So you have to pay for the value of land plus the 70year tax? I suppose you cant pass on your property to your family or next generation?
another 70-year house tax might have to be paid after the "servitude and usufruct" is expiry!
the "servitude and usufruct" of the house and land can be passed on to my families or next generation,as long as it is not expiry.

I am curious, what if you disagree to move from your land before the 70year period ends? Would they still acquire it and push people out?
well ,no case has taken place yet. but personlly speaking, I don't think that it is possible to "push people out!"
it would harm the benefit of 90% chinese and cause one revolution!

Last edited:

DMF

In any China city, even as small a 4 tier one like Ganzhou, all the buildings are built in accordance of the city planning, for the residence buildings, you can not built one building by yourself, you must built one small community( small district), including a group of buildings, and green land must be more than 30%, and parking lot, and many regulations and restrictions, even Mr B G, his home is one apartment hotel, a commercial building, only have 50years ownership, not a residence building with 70years, because this building is stand by itself, not a one building in one small community, so his old home only can be built up by a developer, not by himself.

amoy

In any China city, even as small a 4 tier one like Ganzhou, all the buildings are built in accordance of the city planning
in urban areas it's 'almost' true. but not so in countryside / suburban /outskirts. farmers (hukou - rural residents) can build their own house on the land granted.

Ganzhou, probably 'tier-3'? not sure

just to show a few snapshots of typical towns to avoid misconception there's nothing but cement blocks in China

DSCN1769 by ohimalaya, on Flickr

DSCN1887 by ohimalaya, on Flickr

Last edited:

dineshchaturvedi

Country flag
Wow these pictures look beautiful, recently my boss went to China for holidays. It seems like Indians are now looking forward towards China as a tourist destination. I will be next.

amoy

when it comes to sight seeing in China, I'd recommend Jiangxi Province, where Badguy is

I've never been Ganzhou his hometown. But I know there're lots of ancient relics... incl. a city wall dated back to Song Dynasty (10th-11th Century).

Besides I've been almost every major places in Jiangxi.

In my eyes Chinese cities look all alike, if without unique historical or cultural or even cuisinary 'flavors' ...

A villa on Mount. Lushan of JIANGXI - a summer resort witnessing many historical events,

IMG_0913 by ohimalaya, on Flickr

And a memorable county in West China

DSCN1481 by ohimalaya, on Flickr

A Catholic Church in a remote mountainous village

DSCN1497 by ohimalaya, on Flickr

Last edited:

badguy2000

Respected Member
when it comes to sight seeing in China, I'd recommend Jiangxi Province, where Badguy is

I've never been Ganzhou his hometown. But I know there're lots of ancient relics... incl. a city wall dated back to Song Dynasty (10th-11th Century).
here is the ancient walls,which was builit in Song Dynasty.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles