My New House

kickok1975

Congratulation, Badguy2000! I hope you enjoy this new fancy apartment.

You must be from Jiangxi Province, where people like to eat hot spicy food. To Indian friends here, Jiangxi province is located in the south-middle of China with population about 44 million. It's a medium size province among 33 Chinese provincial government.

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
Darn..the flat I bought is far costly than that huge flat there....this 600 sq.ft apartment with 2BHK costed me Rs. 5M......darn

nimo_cn

Country flag
Congratulations to BG! Nice house.

Had no idea that you are in Ganzhou, i have been there once.

BTW, many links don't work.

Last edited:

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Real estate price in China are controlled by the state just like the currency which is regulated! Either way its a good thing. In India the prices are exorbitant and fixed by Corney market capitalism who charge sky high prices but i hope when the competition heats up then they will have to push prices down.

Your place looks super cool and we are all happy for you. Congrads dude.

P.S The interior pics are not downloading i could only see the balcony pic.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
congratulations badguy. best wishes, a beautiful plaza and hey get a girl friend as well, you need some company in there. cheers!

amoy

Real estate price in China are controlled by the state just like the currency which is regulated!
I wish it were really 'controlled' or 'regulated'.:happy_2:

fyi local property price is probably 3-4 times where BG lives

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Congrats Badguy.....many links don't work!! :)

p2prada

Congrats mate, it looks pretty good. I would say it was a good buy. How much tax will you be paying yearly and what is the monthly maintenance on the flat?

badguy2000

Respected Member
Congrats mate, it looks pretty good. I would say it was a good buy. How much tax will you be paying yearly and what is the monthly maintenance on the flat?
the tax for 50 years has been paid when I bought the house,as a part of the house-buying cost.

the monthly maintennance is about 150RMB( about 25 USD/month).

p2prada

the tax for 50 years has been paid when I bought the house,as a part of the house-buying cost.

the monthly maintennance is about 150RMB( about 25 USD/month).
Damn good deal then. Cheers.

badguy2000

Respected Member
ahmedsid 2 Minutes Ago
AWESOME! How much was the 50 year tax amount?
in China, 50/70- year tax always is included in the price of house.so when you buy one house, you also has paid off the tax.

badguy2000

Respected Member
then the actual price of house is cheaper than in india
it is not that the house is cheaper,but that RMB is too cheap.

RMB is too undervalued.

If currency exchange were completely freed at once in China, Chinese assets would be easily bought up by foreigeners soon with much overvalued US dollars.

So, until the undervalue of RMB is corrected gradually, it is impossible for China to free the exchange of RMB

badguy2000

Respected Member
well, here is the old house where my parents lives.

it is a two-floored old-fashioned house in one county town. there are two drawing rooms,5 sitting rooms, 2 bath rooms,one kitchenroom and one dining room.

the house was built in early 1990s .My eld brother and I spent our childhood in the house.
When my eld brother and I grew 18 years old, both of us left it foruniversities . Since then, rarely have my brother and I lived there.

But my parents still spend most of their time in the house every year.

Now, My parents are in Beijing to look after their grandson ( the son of my elder brother). but they often tell me that they are not accustomed to the urban life-sytle in Beijing and want to go back to live in the old-fashioned two-floored house ,once they are sure that my brother and his wife can look after the baby themselves.

BTW, in fact, the two-floored house is so old that it can be demolished soon according to the new urban-plan of the county town.

According to the routine, the local government will compensate my parents with either one new appartment or cash.
My parents in fact quite welcome such a demolishment plan ,then they can get one new small apartment and some cash as the compensation,because they both feel the two-floored house is too big for them now.

the foreyard

the drawing room on the ground floor

the drawing room on the second floor

one sitting room on the second floor. it was once my sitting room but was used as a stockroom then,because I handly went back there.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

http://tu.6.cn/pic/show-new/id/11498031

Open the link you will find at the bottom left corner:

发送给好友 复制 = Send to a friend Copy

粘帖到bbs 复制 = Copy paste to bbs

粘帖到blog 复制 = Copy paste to the blog

图片源地址 = 图片源地址

So much so that this is Badguy's house!!

Last edited:

Iamanidiot

well, here is the old house where my parents lives.

it is a two-floored old-fashioned house in one county town. there are two drawing rooms,5 sitting rooms, 2 bath rooms,one kitchenroom and one dining room.

the house was built in early 1990s .My eld brother and I spent our childhood in the house.
When my eld brother and I grew 18 years old, both of us left it foruniversities . Since then, rarely have my brother and I lived there.

But my parents still spend most of their time in the house every year.

Now, My parents are in Beijing to look after their grandson ( the son of my elder brother). but they often tell me that they are not accustomed to the urban life-sytle in Beijing and want to go back to live in the old-fashioned two-floored house ,once they are sure that my brother and his wife can look after the baby themselves.

BTW, in fact, the two-floored house is so old that it can be demolished soon according to the new urban-plan of the county town.

According to the routine, the local government will compensate my parents with either one new appartment or cash.
My parents in fact quite welcome such a demolishment plan ,then they can get one new small apartment and some cash as the compensation,because they both feel the two-floored house is too big for them now.

the foreyard

the drawing room on the ground floor

the drawing room on the second floor

one sitting room on the second floor. it was once my sitting room but was used as a stockroom then,because I handly went back there.
go file a petition in the local court.The house is on your land and the land costs a fortune.Why don't your parents develop the property and and you may get a 40:60 profit ratio.Instead of going for compensation ask your father to develop the property .
Otherwise get a stay from the local court

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
badguy are you sure these two are of the same building? when i look at the fist building it has a curve inbetween, but there are no corners on the inside, but in the second pic there is a 90degree corner on the inside, which you can never find in the first pic.

also in the second pic the terrace are on the outside of the main structure of the building but in the first pic the terrace are well within the structure and the exterior comes out all smooth.

how about you share some more pics of the exterior of that building with us.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

If you open the link http://tu.6.cn/pic/show-new/id/11498031, which contains the photo of the building that Badguy has appended, you will notice the undermentioned:

You will notice the undermentioned at the left hand bottom corner, it has the following:

查看尺寸 : 320x466 518x755

发送给好友 复制

粘帖到bbs 复制

粘帖到blog 复制

图片源地址 复制
It means:

查看尺寸 = View Size

发送给好友 = Send to a friend

粘帖到 = Paste to

图片源地址 = Photo Source Address

Badguy thus is a big shot since his house is sent to blogs etc!

Photos of Victoria Memorial is also organised for blogs and can be sent to friends or a copy and paste done!

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles