My message to blind nationalists

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
If I start to discuss racism and insult it will take decades without any conclusion . But since thread title is sorted out I am out of it. Have fun discussing with other members . Hope it instill sense in few members. :D
I hope you sort out some posts in sunny leone topics as well :D

SHASH2K2

I hope you sort out some posts in sunny leone topics as well :D
well if you feel something is in bad taste you always have an option to report posts. if no action is being taken in genuine cases you can complain publicly . I am sure mods wont give that chance to anybody.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Raja Pakistani,

If you've any problem with posts, report them. We'll be taking appropriate action against any racist or abusive posts.

Thread Closed.

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Pakistani establishment's crimes ought not to be pinned on average Pakistani. I appreciate Raja's tolerance and patience, very unlike a potohari.

Some of our members are forcing us to become strict again with moderation.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Paki is an allowed word coz Pakistanis themselves use it. It depends on how you take it.

Other words are banned. Not for the love of Pakistanis but for the sake of the quality of the forum itself.

Pakistanis or Lankans can come here to have their opinion put here. No one is stopping them. But then you have to see the number of them who have come here and done maa behen and the usual losers talk. Intellectual opinion is welcome. We had many members from Pak who posted well and their accounts were hacked into.

So the perception on the forum at the first sight of a Pakistani is that he is here to abuse and troll. Raja, you can try and change that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles