My dear friend Hitler?!

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Mate there is no victory supporting genocidal monsters like Hitler. You only are supporting him.

Before you throw a rock, do remember : your house is extremely fragile.
I think you have a rather weak comprehension capability when it comes to English. If you care to see my previous comments word by word, you will find me repeatedly emphasizing something; I am not supporting Hitler but I don't despise him either like a blinded Ally zombie. I am harshly critical of his cruelty towards Jews and consider it a shame on not just German society but on entire humanity. What he did was terribly wrong.

AT the same time, I am willing to admire and respect his initial dedication for his country, his management and his revolutionizing of German society. At how much he was willing to give for his country from his side. That no doubt, has to be admired considering the class of politicians we have these days.

All while I am courageous enough to add the equivalent gross injustices done by British, Spanish and Portuguese, whose genocides in their colonies are perhaps combined more than what Germany and even imperial Japan did. I have gone forward with equally and deeply assessing the monstrosity committed by Portuguese not just in our Goa but also in entire South America alongside the Spanish as well as Churchill's holocaust of Bengalis in India which caused millions of innocent Indians to perish.

But somehow some people, blinded by Allied lies and afraid to accept this true fact are going on needlessly harping about how something that I am not doing without actually reading my comment. I would suggest you to re-read my comments once again and check the material of your own "house" construction before warning me about mine. Accepting reality on equal terms will not get you lower.

When talking about justice, talk both sides equally in unbiased manner. Either overlook Hitler's genocide or be willing to accept the reality of far worse horrors done by so-called Allied forces before Hitler's coming to power.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
I am an Indian first. Just to demonize Gandhi, I would not support Hitler. While I have no love for Gandhi or for the Gandhi family, I would not go for unnecessary bickering.

Not a single comment of mine was used to praise allied victory, and if I may add - you and me are having voices because of the allied win.
Proud of it. I agree with you 100% here. What voices are you talking about? Where is this voice having any effect today? Does this voice reach the ears of those "by the people for the people" governments that Allies donated us? Do these voices reach the South Block at all, let alone in the ears of its occupants?

Having voice alone is not important---having the ears to listen to these voices is also important. When the ears were absent and no voice was there, someone's hands were constantly working so that there is no need for voice to be raised at all. This is what I am saying.

I have no love for Nazis but as much appreciation for their positive side as much as anger and criticism for their dark and dirty behavior. Only thing I want to project out is that the Allies were equally worse as Nazis were.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
By that logic we should be admiring british policy of colonizing us since it was nationalistic (from there point of view) and if im not mistaken even the british provided humanity with some fine inventions.

Nearly all qualities that are being meted out for hitler can be applied to the british.

Oracle

I think you have a rather weak comprehension capability when it comes to English. If you care to see my previous comments word by word, you will find me repeatedly emphasizing something; I am not supporting Hitler but I don't despise him either like a blinded Ally zombie. I am harshly critical of his cruelty towards Jews and consider it a shame on not just German society but on entire humanity. What he did was terribly wrong.

AT the same time, I am willing to admire and respect his initial dedication for his country, his management and his revolutionizing of German society. At how much he was willing to give for his country from his side. That no doubt, has to be admired considering the class of politicians we have these days.

All while I am courageous enough to add the equivalent gross injustices done by British, Spanish and Portuguese, whose genocides in their colonies are perhaps combined more than what Germany and even imperial Japan did. I have gone forward with equally and deeply assessing the monstrosity committed by Portuguese not just in our Goa but also in entire South America alongside the Spanish as well as Churchill's holocaust of Bengalis in India which caused millions of innocent Indians to perish.

But somehow some people, blinded by Allied lies and afraid to accept this true fact are going on needlessly harping about how something that I am not doing without actually reading my comment. I would suggest you to re-read my comments once again and check the material of your own "house" construction before warning me about mine. Accepting reality on equal terms will not get you lower.

When talking about justice, talk both sides equally in unbiased manner. Either overlook Hitler's genocide or be willing to accept the reality of far worse horrors done by so-called Allied forces before Hitler's coming to power.
Well, I can come down on you rather harshly when it comes down to English Comprehension, but I'll let it pass. Let it be a breather to you.

The remaining part is that - I would never ever portray a demon as a savoir. Hitler was evil, and evil deserves condemnation.

Oracle

Proud of it. I agree with you 100% here. What voices are you talking about? Where is this voice having any effect today? Does this voice reach the ears of those "by the people for the people" governments that Allies donated us? Do these voices reach the South Block at all, let alone in the ears of its occupants?

Having voice alone is not important---having the ears to listen to these voices is also important. When the ears were absent and no voice was there, someone's hands were constantly working so that there is no need for voice to be raised at all. This is what I am saying.

I have no love for Nazis but as much appreciation for their positive side as much as anger and criticism for their dark and dirty behavior. Only thing I want to project out is that the Allies were equally worse as Nazis were.
Don't you get tired whining all the while in every thread and every post? Get a life man.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Welcome to the club.

Brits never wanted to eliminate the Hindus or the south asians, or any race. Hitler did exactly that.
Again with the "Brits are better" thing. 5 million Indians died. WTF was that? A kissing ceremony? Was that no genocide? Thousands of Africans were massacred. Hundreds of Indians were tied to cannons and blown to bits. Hundreds were beaten to death. Hundreds were executed like Jallianwala Bagh. What the eff was all that?

Heard about Spanish Reconquista? Heard about how the indigenous groups of south America were adopted to Christianity and how those who didn't adopt were massacred? Heard about the numbers and names of tools used by Spanish, Portuguese and even British in torturing lakhs and lakhs of indigenous people of India, Africa and South America? This is why I said; travel. Research. Read. Talk to people. Interact. Your blood will run cold once you walk down the steps I have walked.

Trust me, Nazis would look lesser cruel than these Allied ones. To debate this in a valuable form, you need to do two things more elaborately just as I did: travel, research. I don't claim to be an all knowing person by getting knowledge on such matters is a hobby to me and I travel A LOT due to the nature of my profession. I would as a fellow Indian and a member of this forum advise you to do the same. You will see many pages of history that were conveniently hidden away from you and many others like Jay ATL and others. :)

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Don't you get tired whining all the while in every thread and every post? Get a life man.
You really need to move around more and understand more. Wake up from la la land, kid.

Last edited:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Well, I can come down on you rather harshly when it comes down to English Comprehension, but I'll let it pass. Let it be a breather to you.

The remaining part is that - I would never ever portray a demon as a savoir. Hitler was evil, and evil deserves condemnation.
O my goodness, That was a relief :lol:. About your second part, yes I would portray evil as evil too. But when it comes to my country's interests, the enemy of my country's enemy is my friend.

Oracle

Again with the "Brits are better" thing. 5 million Indians died. WTF was that? A kissing ceremony? Was that no genocide? Thousands of Africans were massacred. Hundreds of Indians were tied to cannons and blown to bits. Hundreds were beaten to death. Hundreds were executed like Jallianwala Bagh. What the eff was all that?

Heard about Spanish Reconquista? Heard about how the indigenous groups of south America were adopted to Christianity and how those who didn't adopt were massacred? Heard about the numbers and names of tools used by Spanish, Portuguese and even British in torturing lakhs and lakhs of indigenous people of India, Africa and South America? This is why I said; travel. Research. Read. Talk to people. Interact. Your blood will run cold once you walk down the steps I have walked.

Trust me, Nazis would look lesser cruel than these Allied ones. To debate this in a valuable form, you need to do two things more elaborately just as I did: travel, research. I don't claim to be an all knowing person by getting knowledge on such matters is a hobby to me and I travel A LOT due to the nature of my profession. I would as a fellow Indian and a member of this forum advise you to do the same. You will see many pages of history that were conveniently hidden away from you and many others like Jay ATL and others. :)
Travel? Research?

Where did you go? What did you research?

Don't you get tired of living in a fake stupid artificial system? Wake up from la la land, kid.
Biologically and if I remember correctly, I am your Papa's age and so are many more in here.

pmaitra

Welcome to the club.
I have been in the club long before you arrived mate.

Brits never wanted to eliminate the Hindus or the south asians, or any race. Hitler did exactly that.
It was actually the Brits who eliminated millions of Hindus, Asians (including South Asians) and Africans, not Hitler. The Brits were also Jew haters, including the much celebrated William Shakespeare.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!

No one is claiming that they were better...its only they managed to clear up or hide there activities while the nazis weren't able to do so.

Both were fruits from the same tree and both need to be condemned.

Oracle

/\/\/\ The above post is answer to your post - pmaitra.

The single point of contraction is people admiring a monster like Hitler.

pmaitra

There is no absolute demon or saviour.

Hitler was a demon for the Jews, but it is true he helped Indians as much as he could. He even agreed to not use Indians against any battle that will not have a direct consequence of freeing India from the Brits. In contrast, the Brits made us fight for their cause. One man's enemy is another man's friend. There is no absolute sainthood in international politics.

Last edited:

pmaitra

No one is claiming that they were better...its only they managed to clear up or hide there activities while the nazis weren't able to do so.

Both were fruits from the same tree and both need to be condemned.
/\/\/\ The above post is answer to your post - pmaitra.

The single point of contraction is people admiring a monster like Hitler.
Exactly. That has been my point right from the beginning if you read all of my posts. Gassing the Jews was a crime, of that there is no doubt, but my stand is that the Brits were worse than Hitler, maybe not from the Jewish point of view, but definitely from the Indian point of view.

Also, I am of the belief that there is no such thing on earth that is always good or always bad. Everything has pros and cons. If Hitler can be blamed for the crimes he committed, then what is wrong is admiring his achievements?

Last edited:

Oracle

I have been in the club long before you arrived mate.

It was actually the Brits who eliminated millions of Hindus, Asians (including South Asians) and Africans, not Hitler. The Brits were also Jew haters, including the much celebrated William Shakespeare.
Oh and btw, eliminating a whole race was not the aim of the Brits, it was that of Hitler.

Brits wanted control and killed as much as necessary, which again was evil. Brits and Hitler cannot be counted on the same plate.

Oracle

There is no absolute demon or saviour.

Hitler was a demon for the Jews, but it is true he helped Indians as much as he could. He even agreed to not use Indians against any battle that will not have a direct consequence of freeing India from the Brits. In contrast, the Brits made us fight for their cause. One mans enemy is another man's friend. There is no absolute sainthood in international politics.
Brits could never have forced us to fight. There were many amongst us Indians who bootlicked Brits.

pmaitra

Brits could never have forced us to fight. There were many amongst us Indians who bootlicked Brits.
Brits could have and actually have forced many of us to fight for their cause. I am talking about the 2.5 million Indians who fought in WWII. Less said about the 192 Princely States and their Indian kings and queens who became vassals to the British Crown. Not all were willing vassals.

pmaitra

Oh and btw, eliminating a whole race was not the aim of the Brits, it was that of Hitler.

Brits wanted control and killed as much as necessary, which again was evil. Brits and Hitler cannot be counted on the same plate.
Hitlers aim was to drive European Jews out of Europe. Can you give me any reason to believe that he wanted to eliminate all Jews? I don't think he ever planned on eliminating Jews in Arabia, Syria, Middle East, Ethiopia. Maybe he did, but you need to give me evidence thereof. If you cannot, then the accusation that Hitler wanted to eliminate an entire race is unsupported.

In any event, the dead body count of the civilian victims of the British Empire far exceed those of the Nazis. If you refuse to count and compare numbers, then I am sorry, I give up.

GPM

Tihar Jail
Banned
baloney!~ You never have to ally yourself with evil of such extent that world has never seen one come close it_ to reach your objective. Your logic would then help Pakistanis justify supporting terror groups and we should not hear a peep from you about them. For in their eyes we are that rabid dog and the terrorist are other rabid dogs that serve their purpose.
Bose is a disgrace , a egotistical maniac that for self egotistical purposes was blinded to bring shame upon Indians by allying with the NAZIS. There is no justification to ally with a genocidal maniac for any reason , period.
How were Japs and nazis more evil compared to the British in India? For me, British are arch villains. Nazis and Japs are not my special heroes or villains. All fought for themselves, none for India, except Bose. You may not be an Indian and can differ in POV. But Indians too hold a certain POV.

Was it glorius to be collaborators of the British?

What many delusional Indians believe is Hitler apart from a killer was a grandiose general, a war planner and such blah blahs.
Had he been alive, he would have been dead, prick by prick, drop by drop of blood, for the millions of lives he took.
Such a schmuck!
Only those die who fail, Prithvi Raj Chauhan was defeated, made prisoner, blinded and taken to Gauri's capital, displayed in a cage etc. British did not die prick for prick, drop by drop of blood for the millions of deaths they caused in Bengal famine alone, what to talk of world bill, whose bill would be much larger.

What are the special sins and crimes of Hitler for which other westren powers cannot be pilloried? Genocide of Jews? Compare with genocide of Americ natives. Enslavements? Look at global enslavement by the British? Extermination? Look at America and Australia. Slave trade? Did Nazis sent those millions of black slaves to USA? Anti democratic? What democracy did USA uiphold in VN?

Aggressions? Were the Ghazananavis ambassadors of peace. Were the crusaders peaceniks? Or was Inquisition a peace movement?

Last edited:

niharjhatn

For once, leave the holocaust aside and go before the time he decided to idiotically invade Russia in winter. See his national management, city management, industrialization, technological revolution, research orientation of German society, education structure, wealth creation, employment creation and administration and then talk. It is evident even today.
He was an excellent delegator as well, for example, when he appointed Albert Speer, his Architect, as Armaments Minister, who almost doubled tank and plane production during the allied bombing raids.

The weirdest thing about Hitler is that he is Austrian...do we dare to think a politician from one of our neighbouring countries come and become a revolutionary leader in India? :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles