Muzaffarnagar residents returning from Pak arrested with pistols

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo

Oh! I never knew Afridi was into the business mentioned in the below link.
Asia Times Online :: Smuggled drugs save lives in Pakistan

Being from Afridi clan must-have had it's own advantage for the above mentioned business.

I don't blame him though, being associated exclusively with Pakistani cricket doesn't generate sufficient income even to buy under-wear even if those are heavily discounted one's from Inzamam's hosiery unit.
I can't blame you for hating and bashing Afridi. Afterall he fcuked your ass really bad and handed over to you :rofl:
I see it's sti hurting. :lol:

Neo

Oh! I never knew Afridi was into the business mentioned in the below link.
Asia Times Online :: Smuggled drugs save lives in Pakistan

Being from Afridi clan must-have had it's own advantage for the above mentioned business.

I don't blame him though, being associated exclusively with Pakistani cricket doesn't generate sufficient income even to buy under-wear even if those are heavily discounted one's from Inzamam's hosiery unit.
I can't blame you for hating and bashing Afridi. Afterall he fcuked your ass really bad and handed over to you :rofl:

Neo

ASHWIN KI MAA: Beta tu jaag raha hai, sota kyu nahi?
ASHWIN: Maa, aankh bund karta hoon to Afridi nazar ata hai, kehta hai 2 balls baqi hain abhi saleh! :lol:

Neo

ASHWIN: Maa, aankh bund karta hoon to Afridi nazar ata hai, kehta hai 2 balls baqi hain abhi saleh! :lol:

ladder

Country flag
And I can't blame you for desperately trying to find solace of your eternal itch which was stated by Misbah, in those two sixes . :laugh:

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag

If Ashwin is suffering from this problem, then he should go to Sohaib Akthar for credible advice.

PS:

Ashwin is not Gay like your entire cricket team.

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
India's growing gun culture a concern
There are an estimated 40 million firearms in the hands of Indian civilians. But only about 6.3 million of these are registered

By Omar Shariff, Deputy Editor, Weekend Review
December 20, 2012
India's growing gun culture a concern | GulfNews.com
In the same article

But it stands to reason that the more the number of arms in the hands of the people, the more the danger. Not so, said Sharma. "The data doesn't bear this up. You can't use statistics to your convenience. I don't think the figure of 40 million guns is credible.

And from when GunPolicy.org became a authoritative website?

Still your assertion that firearms are available in India for few thousand bucks is not substantiated from this article.
Also, every firearm is not pistol and magazines as you had mentioned, most of the firearms used by goons in India are Munger single shot.

Even if you get the licence, the cheapest gun costs Rs75,000 [Dh5,030], which would not even sell for $75 [Dh275] in the international market. Any decent imported gun costs not less than Rs600,000. This same weapon would cost $200 in the international market. Most gun owners can get only 25 cartridges a year. And at one time, you can only buy ten. This applies to competitive shooters too! Ammo is costly; a single imported round costs Rs500. So if you let off 10 rounds, it will cost you Rs5,000."

Ha ha ha..................... @Neo puttar article paste karne se pehele padh toh liya karo.

Btw, I can't blame you, you might be getting orgasmic thinking about Afridi's sixes to read the article in it's entirety.

Last edited by a moderator:

ladder

Country flag
duplicate post.

Last edited:

Blackwater

All the burnol was donated to India with kind regards of Afridi :)
and u blame us for trolling and going off topic. kya yeah khulla tazaaad nahi.

anyhow afridi ass is saved becoz of india otherwise this pathan will be feeding murgiya in his farm house

afridi should thank ashvin because of whom his carrier is saved and his family will able to eat rotiya for few more years

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles