Muslims protesting against Myanmar killings and Assam riots turn violent

KS

Bye bye DFI
Instead of discussing secularism, visit social networks and spread the idea of deportation of illegal immigrants. If the number of people increases, the govt. will take action for getting more votes.
What if it is that sham secularism which is proving to be a impediment in the deportation process ?

And why is secularism a such holy cow that it should not be discussed. Secularism is just a means to an end. Not an end in itself and India was not constitutionally secular till 76 when Indira gandhi introduced the word into the preamble.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Is this newspaper run by idiots. Stating, "an organization of Muslims". Don't they know that media especially print media, avoids revealing the ethnicity or religion of the groups involved in violence or riots to avoid it spreading it in other volatile regions of the country ?.
All Assam minority student union. Look at the damn name man. You think people will not know its a muslim organization. You want other minorities to be also associated with this for no fault of theirs ?

parijataka

Country flag
What if it is that sham secularism which is proving to be a impediment in the deportation process ?

And why is secularism a such holy cow that it should not be discussed. Secularism is just a means to an end. Not an end in itself and India was not constitutionally secular till 76 when Indira gandhi introduced the word into the preamble.
Good to see you back Karthik!

Reactions: KS

Kesang

Demand for Ban on Assam Minority Students' Union (AAMSU)

Brothers, a social organization, has urged theState government to ban All Assam Minority Students' Union (AAMSU) for spreading communal hatred among the State's populace. Addressing reporters here on Wednesday, Brothers' secretary general Dibyajyoti Saikia said the attack on the media by the AAMSU activists during the Tuesday's Assam bandh was highly condemnable. "AAMSU should be banned for intentionally spreading communal hatred at a time when the situation in the State is highly volatile. Instead of peaceful protests, the AAMSU activists resorted to violence," said Saikia, adding, "Tuesday's violence perpetrated by the AAMSU activists was actually pre-planned and a re-run of the Mumbai violence."
Saikia said the AAMSU leaders did not want tobring peace in the violence-hit lower Assam districts. "The communal sentiment generated from the BTAD incident has spreadto other parts of the State due to AAMSU activities and taken other peaceful districts in its grip. This is really dangerous," he said, adding, "Assam is a land of Srimanta Sankardeva and Azan Fakir. The AAMSU's activities have broken the communal harmony among different communities earlier living peacefully in the State." Brothers'secretary general also appealed to other organizations to boycott the AAMSU. "The government should inquire into AAMSU activities and start the NRC update and deportation of suspected nationals from the State," Saikia added.
Threat Against AAMSU: Dr Moidul Islam Bora Smriti Rakhya Samity today condemned the AAMSU for its acts of violence during yesterday's bandh. Addressing a press conference at the Sivasagar Press Club, the secretary of the Samity, Manirul Islam Bora said, "The Assam bandh called by AAMSU on Tuesday protesting against the violence in BTAD had exposed the true nature of AAMSU, as theactivists of the organisation themselvesgot involved in violence. They even targeted the mediapersons." The Samity reacted to theremarks by an AAMSU leader during a TV talk showyesterday, wherein the leader mentioned that a member of Dr Moidul Islam Bora's family had been leading the bandh programme in the districts of the Upper Assam.
The elder grandson of Dr Moidul Islam Bora, Manirul Islam Bora said that the AAMSUleader had made the comment to give a communal colour to the ongoing violence for their own gain. Bora said that there is no one in Jorhat who belonged to Dr Moidul Islam Bora's family. Threatening to file a defamation case against the AAMSU leader, Bora said that AAMSU had no base in the Upper Assam, and therefore, is playing a communal game.
"Dr Moidul Islam Bora, who was the presidentof Asam Sahitya Sabha in 1940, fought for unity among all religions till death, and even protested against Mohammad Ali Jinnah's proposal to divide India and Pakistan," said Bora. The meet was attended by Samiti's working president Guno Baruah and assistant secretary Inamul Hazarika.
BJP MP blames AAMSU: BJP MP Bijoya Chakraborty said the Tuesday's violence in many parts of the State was orchestrated by the All Assam Minority Students' Union (AAMSU). Addressing reporters here on Wednesday, the veteran BJP MP said the State Government should ban the AAMSU without any delay. "Tuesday's violence in the State was pre-planned and it's a dangerous sign," Chakraborty said.
She said the State Government had so far failed to contain the rise in fundamentalist and terrorist activities in Assam. "Tarun Gogoihas lost his mental stamina to run the government. Right now, there is no administration in place in Assam," she added.Chakraborty said, "BJP never uses provocativestatements and the party will try all possible ways to bring peace in Assam."

Demand for Ban on Assam Minority Students' Union (AAMSU) | Northeast Today

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Temporarily online mate. Got a huge huge workload in the coming weeks. Today being the weekend here have some spare time.
WB KS,

I am also busy these days, and will be so for next 2 months, so only online through mobile. :) hence unable to answer some posts.

Reactions: KS

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Then start ethnic cleansing as soon as possible. There was a documentary that was made during Babri masjid incident. People from both the religion living in nearby villages didn't have any problem with Muslims, they were more concerned about the survival and low standard of living,

I very learned Hindu oundit explained a lot about the history behind Babri Masjid and presented very fundamental points. You know what happen ?

The Pundit, the camera man and the reporter were murdered.

What I don't understand is people posting against a religion etc. ?

They are creating an environment that leads to chaos. Believe me its better to solve the problem than discussing or accepting extremist ideology. I agree that Muslim population is rising way too fast which for many people is reason of worry. Add to that this illegal immigrants changing the demographics.

Instead of discussing secularism, visit social networks and spread the idea of deportation of illegal immigrants. If the number of people increases, the govt. will take action for getting more votes.
This is the best you could do? Pandit, Cameraman etc ete murdered.....tell these stories on NDTV's face the nation type debates, their secular janta will clap for you not me (here)......What is to be done will be done in due course!

Last edited:

Jim Street

Country flag
This is the best you could do? Pandit, Cameraman etc ete murdered.....tell these stories on NDTV's face the nation type debates, their secular janta will clap for you not me (here)......What is to be done will be done in due course!
Where were you guys when KPs were pushed out of their land. Where were you guys even poor (450 million of total population) Hindus(80% of our total population) oppressed on base of their caste. Where were you guys those people who took guns and stood against govt. oppression and became Maoists.

Leave aside secularism, Hindus are the cause of death of thousands of Hindus everywhere. So buddy, look at the ground reality, when hungry Hindu gets converted to Christian as Missionaries provide them food for conversion. Go and feed them first, protect our Hindu religion. When it comes to survival, a person don't think about these ideologies, religions, caste etc.

Stop putting blames on others.

I will be the first person to clap for you, the day when all Hindus in this country have 2 time meals everyday.

P.S. Give me reasons, solutions rather than condescending statements.

ani82v

Country flag
Where were you guys when KPs were pushed out of their land. Where were you guys even poor (450 million of total population) Hindus(80% of our total population) oppressed on base of their caste. Where were you guys those people who took guns and stood against govt. oppression and became Maoists.

Leave aside secularism, Hindus are the cause of death of thousands of Hindus everywhere. So buddy, look at the ground reality, when hungry Hindu gets converted to Christian as Missionaries provide them food for conversion. Go and feed them first, protect our Hindu religion. When it comes to survival, a person don't think about these ideologies, religions, caste etc.

I will be the first person to clap for you, the day when all Hindus in this country have 2 time meals everyday.

Hindus are not an organized lot. They didn't raise voice or didn't go violent or didn't took up arms when KPs were pushed out and I completely accept this charge.
Only now you see some semblance of organization happening. The fact is that this Hindu identity is a reactionary phenomena towards Islamism and Evangelism.

A pan India Hindu identity which some people so are ready beat up didn't existed even a century ago. It was lurking in ignonimity till the Shahbano case and Babri Masjid issue gave it real impetus. Thats when it got the mass appeal.

Now only you see Hindus concerned about demographic invasions and other issues. ABVP did something about it and they get accused of being vigilantes. When people as Hindus didn't do anything for KPs then too they stand accused. We as Hindus are damned either way.

Coming towards Caste discrimination, there is no defense for that. Guilty as accused. There have been a lot of reform movements and only time will tell how much we succeed. But that doesn't mean that since we have internal contradictions, we can't work to protect ourselves against external threats.

Oracle

/\/\/\ Ani - What ABVP did was illegal. I am in favor of the law taking it's course. By supporting vigilante acts, you forget that in this facade it could have been you at the receiving end. It's not for right wing extremists to decide who is a Bangladeshi and who is not. It's for the courts to decide based upon facts presented.

maomao

Country flag

Where were you and your secular brigade who has been in power for 58 yrs when KPs were ethnically cleansed; however the likes of you will welcome BD Islamic people with open arms? You shameless people blame Hindus with a drop of an Hat! I think you are correct we are to be blamed as we are not violent enough to teach our enemies a befitting lesson! Thanks for the reminder!

Where was Islam which beats the drum of secularism in India and riots for Rohingya Muslims? Where were these people when their Ummah people were ethnically cleansing Hindus in Kashmir? You cannot clap with one hand!

If you want Hindus to go and take up arms - protect their co-religionists -- don't get surprised it has begun. This will increase with time as secularism stand exposed and hand in gloves with Jihadis!

Maosits are a result of constant brainwashing by the frustrated leftist elements who could never create a revolution among the educated masses against the GOI, hence they went to the rural setups and spewed venom -- no doubt today these Jhola-chap people are proud that they have conceived a revolution and they our able to kill security forces with ease! You must be proud of their doings?

I know the ground realities which is precisely not what you are talking about ---- Hindus have faced historical extermination / genocide / holocaust at the hand of Islam -- I'm sure you are not suggesting that the Hindus have been wiped out of Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh and other places in India by Hindus? If yes, then look at yourself in the mirror - you will see a liar!

Hindu organizations are feeding poor Hindus in tribal and other areas, this is precisely why the secular / missionary brigade is up in arms against them, subsequently creating a mess in tribal areas, where the missionary activities have been reduced to few converted pockets. Therefore, they are sending their new-convert to Maoist camps for training to take on and kill Hindus! Do you see the reality?

I will blame whoever is to be blamed and you can't do shyt about it! :)

P.S: You reminded me that I have to send a pending cheque to Vanvasi Kalyan Parishad -- that's a solution to start with! ;)

SOS: Karthik any website or portal from where I can make online payment?

Last edited:

Oracle

/\/\/\ Vanavasi Kalyan
"Vanasri" 1435/36, 2nd Cross,

5th A Main,D Block, 2nd Stage, Rajajinagar,

Bangalore 560010

Send the check to me. I will deliver it myself, in person. :D

ani82v

Country flag
/\/\/\ Ani - What ABVP did was illegal. I am in favor of the law taking it's course. By supporting vigilante acts, you forget that in this facade it could have been you at the receiving end. It's not for right wing extremists to decide who is a Bangladeshi and who is not. It's for the courts to decide based upon facts presented.
Agreed. My point was about being vigilant and informing the police part. I too don't agree with taking law in own hands.

maomao

Country flag
/\/\/\ Vanavasi Kalyan
"Vanasri" 1435/36, 2nd Cross,

5th A Main,D Block, 2nd Stage, Rajajinagar,

Bangalore 560010

Send the check to me. I will deliver it myself, in person. :D
Boss making online payments are faster and easier compared to sending a cheque to Bangalore. I would rarther go to Jhandewala and make payments in person and take note of their activities!

Why are you asking for my cheque and wanna get convicted in the case of - fraud? Instead, I will send you bottles of BL and Jimbeam ! :D

P.S: With secularism being in the place of power and media -- vigilantism will become a necessary social norm of the future - you may agree or disagree!

Last edited:

Jim Street

Country flag
Where were you and your secular brigade who has been in power for 58 yrs when KPs were ethnically cleansed; however the likes of you will welcome BD Islamic people with open arms? You shameless people blame Hindus with a drop of an Hat! I think you are correct we are to be blamed as we are not violent enough to teach our enemies a befitting lesson! Thanks for the reminder!

Where was Islam which beats the drum of secularism and riots for Rohingya Muslims where their fellow Ummah people were ethnically cleansing Hindus in Kashmir? You cannot clap with one hand!

If you want Hindus to go and take up arms - protect their co-religionists -- don't get surprised it has begun. This will increase with time as secularism stand exposed and hand in gloves with Jihadis!

Maosits are a result of constant brainwashing by the frustrated leftist elements who could never create a revolution among the educated masses against the GOI, hence they went to the rural setups and spewed venom -- no doubt today these Jhola-chap people proud that they have conceived a revolution and they our able to kill security forces with ease!

I know the ground realities which is precisely not what you are talking about ---- Hindus have faced historical extermination at the hand of Islam -- I'm sure you are not suggesting the Hindus have been wiped out of Afghanistan, Pakistan, Bangladesh and other places in India by Hindus? If yes, then look at yourself in the mirror - you will see a liar!

Hindu organizations are feeding poor Hindus and this is precisely why the secular /missionary brigade is against them, and creating a mess in tribal areas where the missionary activities have been reduced to few converted pockets. Therefore, they are sending their new-convert to Maoist camps for training to take on and kill Hindus! Do you see the reality?

I will blame whoever is to be blamed and you can't do shyt about it! :)

P.S: You reminded me that I have to send a pending cheque to Vanvasi Kalyan Parishad -- that's a solution to start with! ;)
Maintain civility, buddy. Its no way to debate.

This blame game will go on and on. You haven't answered my question on discrimination among Hindus.

You are dodging few questions and resorting to personal attack. never Mind. Moving on

I have always spoke about increasing population of Muslims and rise in fundamentalism in their community. I have always stated the fact which is also proposed by many intellectuals is that minorities in India increased due to Tolerance in Hinduism where as minorities decreased in other neighboring countries. It depends on how susceptibility of people towards extremism and fundamentalism.

When I talk about Maoists and the problem there, I talk because of my knowledge from trusted sources (Can't go into detail). Go to basic level of why these people get influenced by leftist. Go to the root of the problem. Kindly provide source for Missionaries sending christians to those areas

Majority of MPs are Hindus, why not pass bill on reducing the growth rate of other religions. Why don't you all make a peace protest and hunger strike to force our govt. to do something about illegal immigrants. I mean, illegal immigrants taken by train on its way to Bangladesh was stopped in WB and those people were freed.

Why Hindus taking a collective stand, forgetting caste, political differences and other mutual problems to tackle this problem

Historically, Hindus are killed by Hindus also. remember Ashoka. There was a heated debate on other forum where Ashoka before converting to Buddhist was compared to Aurangzeb. So lets not go to centuries old history.

There is no point of Ummah as strategic and economic benefits has become way more important, sectarian divide and intolerance is increasing. Only Turkey did for Rohingyans.

All I see is bickering and blaming on other religions.

I don't believe in Indian concept of secularism which is distorted for personal gains, don't support Hindu fundamentalism, Naxalites/Maoists and their cause, Govt. who suppress our people pushing them to verge of taking desperate measure just to save their family, just to live one another day even if it means becoming puppets of anti-India or extremists.

I don't want to change your perception or POV. Just want to present other side of the coin so that IF any member reads these posts, he can have explanation from different POVs leading to informed decision. (I don't think anyone will read it :D)
I just believe in presenting truth, work for my country and give back to society.

Cheers.

P.S. BTW good to know that you are helping the people in need. Appreciate your effort.

Last edited:

Oracle

Boss making online payments are faster and easier compared to sending a cheque to Bangalore. I would rarther go to Jhandewala and make payments in person and take note of their activities!

Why are you asking for my cheque and wanna get convicted in the case of - fraud? Instead, I will send you bottles of BL and Jimbeam ! :D

P.S: With secularism being in the place of power and media -- vigilantism will become a necessary social norm of the future - you may agree or disagree!
Technology will make you lazy. So send me the cheque. :D

maomao

Country flag
Maintain civility, buddy. Its no way to debate.

This blame game will go on and on. You haven't answered my question on discrimination among Hindus.

You are dodging few questions and resorting to personal attack. never Mind. Moving on

I have always spoke about increasing population of Muslims and rise in fundamentalism in their community. I have always stated the fact which is also proposed by many intellectuals is that minorities in India increased due to Tolerance in Hinduism where as minorities decreased in other neighboring countries. It depends on how susceptibility of people towards extremism and fundamentalism.

When I talk about Maoists and the problem there, I talk because of my knowledge from trusted sources (Can't go into detail). Go to basic level of why these people get influenced by leftist. Go to the root of the problem. Kindly provide source for Missionaries sending christians to those areas

Majority of MPs are Hindus, why not pass bill on reducing the growth rate of other religions. Why don't you all make a peace protest and hunger strike to force our govt. to do something about illegal immigrants. I mean, illegal immigrants taken by train on its way to Bangladesh was stopped in WB and those people were freed.

Why Hindus taking a collective stand, forgetting caste, political differences and other mutual problems to tackle this problem

Historically, Hindus are killed by Hindus also. remember Ashoka. There was a heated debate on other forum where Ashoka before converting to Buddhist was compared to Aurangzeb. So lets not go to centuries old history.

There is no point of Ummah as strategic and economic benefits has become way more important, sectarian divide and intolerance is increasing. Only Turkey did for Rohingyans.

I don't believe in Indian concept of secularism which is distorted for personal gains, don't support Hindu fundamentalism, Naxalites/Maoists and their cause, Govt. who suppress our people pushing them to verge of taking desperate measure just to save their family, just to live one another day even if it means becoming puppets of anti-India or extremists.

I don't want to change your perception or POV. Just want to present other side of the coin so that IF any member reads these posts, he can have explanation from different POVs leading to informed decision. (I don't think anyone will read it :D)
I just believe in presenting truth, work for my country and give back to society.

Cheers.

P.S. BTW good to know that you are helping the people in need. Appreciate your effort.
Thanks for appreciating my efforts!

However, I can say same for you - in regards with maintaining the civility! Read your posts and you will realize this.

It was answered above by ani....ok I will also answer it for your sake - yes there is discrimination among Hindus; however, we are all Hindus unlike - Shia and Sunnis or Chatholic and Protestants (where they are in constant struggle to prove their path to be the only true path and other including Kaffirs and their own different sects being an abomination)!

Nope I 'm not....I'm precisely attacking your messages of personal nature!
Interesting to know you are sane! However, tolerance aka cowardice is the major cause of demise of Hinduism -- Mutual respect is a different ball game, in which I believe! And respect comes with power and fear of retribution in the rival! :)

My trusted sources are security forces and babus working in Left infested areas! Btw didn't you see the long TV primetime reports of Church and Maoist nexus? Which world are you living in? Nonetheless:

Swami Lakshmanananda - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why Swami Laxmanananda was killed

'Advani, Singhal, Togadia natural targets of Maoists' - Times Of India

Christian Maoists nexus in Orissa

Former IB chief: Maoists won't hurt collector - Rediff.com India News

From Right Wing Evanglical Mag: Where religions of peace aren't | WORLD

Missionaries to Maoists: Chandil takes giant leaps - Times Of India

Strawman or words of a missionary or a simple secular self-goal argument!

How does this justify genocide of Hindus by Islam? Are you suggesting because Hindus killed Hindus - so nothing wrong if Islam kills Hindus? So by your logic, if a Hindus kills Islamic people then it gets justification by the facts Shias kill sunnis and sunnis kill shias! Hence Valid!

Did Ashoka go on killing and wiping out Civilian populations? Enslaving them and selling them to highest bidders in the middle-east and CIS etc? Or Battles were fought on battle grounds? Selling women to Harems? No, Islam did!

Ummah will do everything to first create victimhood and then Jihad for expansion (funding comes at the latter stage called Jihad)!

Murder has to be blamed on the murderer and not other way round on the murdered (the secular way)!

Good for you!

I don't want to change your perception or POV. Just want to present other side of the coin so that IF any member reads these posts, he can have explanation from different POVs leading to informed decision. (I don't think anyone will read it )
Again Kudos to you! However, you are not the pinnacle of truth! ;)

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles