Muslims protesting against Myanmar killings and Assam riots turn violent

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Vote bank politics is gradually taking its final shape - Islamic threats and blackmailings :mad: bloody Congressis have successfully sold country for vote bank :mad:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Why Saudi money ? Deobandies could give Wahhabis a run for their money in terms of extremist ideology.
Petro dollars. Deobandis don't have petro dollars. Wahabism is spreading in Kerala thanks to the unchecked flow of Saudi money. Mumbai has a large population of these "mid east returns".

Day before, a group of such people disrupted Shia prayer night in Bhendi Bazar, Mumbai.

Galaxy

Country flag
If Government is serious why Owsis and Azmi not arrested yet ? Why Azmal's IUDF is not booked for treason to support Bangladeshi ?

Ramdev or Team Anna failed to attract 20,000 crowd and 50,000+ Muslims came to protest for Myanmar and Bangladeshi Muslims and violence ? Unfortunately, Indian Muslims are choosing the path of radicalization and all secularist party supporting it.

Why most of the MSM not showing the news ?

If god forbid, Shiv-Sena retaliates tomorrow (I doubt they will do), Whole Media will have one point agenda. Bet me on that?

Hamid

Disgusting.

Muslim supports non Indians ONLY because religion is same. Palestine, Pakistan, Myanmar, Bangladesh, Middle-East, ..... Afterall for Muslims, Religion comes first!

Is it? do u kno dat there were more of muslims in the freedom struggle of india than non muslims? pple like u create biasness and hetered among the masses. indian muslims are equally patriot as others are.

shud i say d same wen sikhs protested against killing of sikhs in US

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Petro dollars. Deobandis don't have petro dollars. Wahabism is spreading in Kerala thanks to the unchecked flow of Saudi money. Mumbai has a large population of these "mid east returns".
They don't have petro dollars, but they're as literalist as Wahhabis and have similar objectives. Plus they do have a large population under their sway.

Deoband and Aligarh Muslim University are intellectual fonts of the Pakistan movement. Responsible for radicalization of Muslims long before Wahhabism set foot in the Subcontinent.

Galaxy

Country flag
Is it? do u kno dat there were more of muslims in the freedom struggle of india than non muslims? pple like u create biasness and hetered among the masses. indian muslims are equally patriot as others are.

True. That's why Muslims of Bihar, UP, Bengal and Hyderabad lead the agitation and violence for separate Islamic country. Freedom ?

All Indian Muslims are not patriot. Don't live in denial.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Where are the Hindu organisations ? They should have protested against Assam illegal migration in large groups for kicking BDs out.

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
no u kno dat there were more of muslims in the freedom struggle of india than non muslims?
No, there were not.

What's wrong in that ? Many of the people killed were from India, a Sikh priest visting from Delhi was killed. Plus Sikhs are intrinsically linked to Punjab which is in India. What links do Indian Muslims have with Rohingyas ?

do u think before u open ur shit hhole or u jst speak wateva shit pops up in ur shitty head? i am confused
Welcome to the forum.

amitkriit

How many of them Sikhs vandalized public property to show their anger? And do not take more credit than you deserve for Indian freedom, they got more than they asked for during partition, so the debt has already been paid. Patriotism of Indian Muslims is in clear display when their heart bleeds for their "Illegal Bangladeshi Brethren" creating trouble in Assam.

Any voice that is pro-Hindu is Radicalism, anything which favours Muslims is secularism. Why have not these leaders who are behind the agitation not been booked for the violence? Is it because that goes against the basics of Secularism? If Muslims are so patriotic then why some of them sold themselves to Pakistani agencies and corroborated with them during 26/11? Why have certain Muslim dominated areas become factories of Jihadis?

How many Muslims dream of converting Indian into an Islamic Republic again? I will say many.

KS

Bye bye DFI
I am very much sure that even those boys on the streets don't know why they are doing it, somebody promised them chicken biryani & weekend-full of booze just to throw stones.
Isnt booze haram..:pft:

No I dont think that is the reason.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Is that so ? Freedom struggle of India or for Pakistan ? :lol:

Galaxy

Country flag

According to ABP News -- 2 killed, 40 injured, 14 policeman, 3 Media person injured, Many properties damaged

KS

Bye bye DFI
Situation seems to be tense and there are sporadic clashes in other parts also. Three shops were torched by a muslim mob in the area I used to live (saki naka) and this led to conflict with MNS/RPI activists. Just talked to my friend there.

Dumbasses. :facepalm:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles