Muslims protesting against Myanmar killings and Assam riots turn violent

Iamanidiot

There is something to be noticed why are there no riots in hyderabad Owaisis home constituency?

devgupt

Country flag
There is something to be noticed why are there no riots in hyderabad Owaisis home constituency?
He would keep his home safe, but ensuret the fire spreads everywhere.
On different note, the state cannot be allowed to wither away.
Unshackle the police

sob

Mod
Country flag
Tomorrow if the SS responds then what will happen? The videos need to be analysed by the cops and before midnight the ring leaders need to be arrested and charged by the cops. This pussyfooting around cannot be allowed.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Tomorrow if the SS responds then what will happen? The videos need to be analysed by the cops and before midnight the ring leaders need to be arrested and charged by the cops. This pussyfooting around cannot be allowed.
Exactly. Though many people on this thread have advocated retaliation by SS and MNS, that is going to burn the city down, literally - it will be 1992 all over again!

If the police does not do something massive within 24 hours, the city is screwed - and the impact this time will be worse than in 1992.

Reactions: sob

sob

Mod
Country flag
It is the test for the new Home Minister. Last 30 -45 days have shown a very disturbing trend starting from UP, Delhi,Assam and now Maharashtra.

There are modules of MI stoking these fires and they need to be dosed down. This is not a police action but a political one. However much I may have a problem with PC, I just wish that he should have been in the Home Ministry right now.

Galaxy

Country flag
What's happening in Mumbai is direct result of a state soft on radical Muslims, where fanatics like Owaisi threaten nation from the floor of Parliament and Madina, Azmal, Azmi justifying his stand. Congress state and center government are silent and supporting due to Muslim vote bank politics.

Last edited:

sob

Mod
Country flag
I was surprised that the Treasury benches did not take on Owaisi on the floor of the parliament. If this the cost of remaining in power then to hell with the ruling party.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
16 people injured. - TV9 Mumbai

Protest against Assam riots turns violent in Mumbai; mob torches vehicles, attacks media persons.
Protest against Assam riots turns violent in Mumbai; mob torches vehicles, attacks media persons : North, News - India Today

Abu Azmi to ABP news : "Media not reporting on atrocities on Muslims, maybe that's why Media was attacked". Owaisi warned of third wave of radicalization become reality within 48 hours. I think, It's pre-planned!
Owaisi ''Haramkhor'' was given air time by NDTV where he deliberately blasted at another debater for no reason, without provocation and totally out of the context of ongoing discussion. He flamed and made aggressive statements daring Indians to throw all the Muslims coming from BD in gas chambers and kill (actually he was invited to make that statement otherwise the kind of intellect he has was too low for such intelligent discussion). The bastard even gave his theory that Hindu population in Bangladesh has gone down because Hindus are migrating to India from BD.

The same discussion was moderated by Barkha Dutt and now if any Hindu saving his property will confront these Muslim protesters she will accuse Hindus instigating violence but will never blame that shameless Owaisi for flaming and instigating Muslims.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Even after this all the TV channels are giving out politically correct statements. we need to confront the issue head on to control it. If the other side wades in the all hell will break loose.

Galaxy

Country flag
Times Now reporting Fareed Zakaria, NDTV reports Pallavi murder, CNN-IBN reports Mamta rally. All this while breaking news is mayhem at CST, Azad Maidan - Mumbai. Reason - Muslims are culprit. How to admit it ? :rolleyes:

Oracle

Times Now reporting Fareed Zakaria, NDTV reports Pallavi murder, CNN-IBN reports Mamta rally. All this while breaking news is mayhem at CST, Azad Maidan - Mumbai. Reason - Muslims are culprit. How to admit it ? :rolleyes:
Please don't start it again. Some youths do it and you're blaming the entire community?

Oracle

/\/\/\ From the first day in here, you have come with only one agenda. You have some serious problem with Muslims. Sort it out. Or peace will evade you your whole life.

Galaxy

Country flag
/\/\/\ From the first day in here, you have come with only one agenda. You have some serious problem with Muslims. Sort it out. Or peace will evade you your whole life.
Well, I didn't had serious problem few years back. Today, i have serious problem with "Islamist mentality". I have enough reasons for that.

Don't preach me what should i believe. Thing of yourself.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Remember RWE was qualified right here with just one or two incidents. Now the boot is on the other foot.

I am against any stereotyping but if it happens one way then it will happen the other way also.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Just the other day I read about Saudi money which has funded many institutions in India. These are one of the root causes of the mindset of these idiots.

BD refused Rohingyas, refuse to take back thee own who have illegally crossed over to India. Saudis probably want these guys to end up in India. Years of non action of Saudi funding has resulted in this kind of people. The government should not spare anyone. Throw such people out of india along with the illegal ones.

Oracle

Well, I didn't had serious problem few years back. Today, i have serious problem with "Islamist mentality". I have enough reasons for that.

Don't preach me what should i believe. Thing of yourself.
My bad. I should have known how frustrated you are. :D

sob

Mod
Country flag
The Government has to be strong aginst the mischief mongers irrespective of the community. Inactivity or looking away is not going to work for the country.

Let us admit that at this moment situation is quite grave and stern steps are needed.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles