Muslims protesting against Myanmar killings and Assam riots turn violent

Tolaha

Riots happened in Aasam, vehicles set on fire in Mumbai :facepalm:
They are protesting the riots in Myanmar, not the ones in Assam! :dude:

Added later: Oops... I was wrong! These riots where indeed in response to Assam ones!

More later: Some reports call it in response to Myanmar!

Can somebody in Mumbai ask these rioters what exactly they are rioting for? Atleast the news agencies seem to be confused!

Last edited:

ani82v

Country flag
I think they have all the rights to protest. And more often than not they get a bit violent in India.
Nothing new.

Rahul92

"It is the responsibility of the Congress government to protect the Muslims, and for that matter each and every citizen," said the Maulana, who is also known as Moin Miyan.

Galaxy

Country flag

Situation is seriously going out of control at Azad Maidan (near CST). Mumbai Police need heavy backup.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Rascals - what the hell is going on here? Thekedari?

Smash them man - ruthlessly and mercilessly smash them. The Ranchi images are blood-curdling - those pictures might well have been taken in Srinagar!!! Seriously, could one have imagined such images in such parts of India even 10 years back?

Get the CRPF and clobber the living daylights out of these buggers. Do whatever it takes, but stop them immediately!

Galaxy

Country flag

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
Can somebody in Mumbai ask these rioters what exactly they are rioting for?
I am very much sure that even those boys on the streets don't know why they are doing it, somebody promised them chicken biryani & weekend-full of booze just to throw stones.

They will be later arrested & released since they are allegedly juvenile :tsk:

Sent via Tapatalk from a galaxy far far away

Galaxy

Country flag
Media OB Vans set ablaze at Azad Maidan protest, Mumbai

Last edited by a moderator:

Tolaha

I am very much sure that even those boys on the streets don't know why they are doing it, somebody promised them chicken biryani & weekend-full of booze just to throw stones.

They will be later arrested & released since they are allegedly juvenile :tsk:
Release them, no issues. But after inserting a danda in the backside. Just so that they dont forget.

Galaxy

Country flag
36 injured. 14 policemen being injured after violence in Azad Maidan in Mumbai. 20+ best buses were burned - ABP News

amitkriit

And I suspect, it will be followed by yet another spat of Suicide Bomb Blasts. Duck for cover, Secularsists are going to teach us a lesson for good.

sob

Mod
Country flag
The Govt. should have clamped down on the irresponsible statements from Owaisi and other SP leaders. A very wrong message has been sent by the Govt. which has given very conflicting statements to the mischief mongers.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles