Muslims in Govt. or Communist service banned from Ramadan fasting

amoy

Great job. Indians slaughter cows too and also wear veils. No one stops them.
welcome to the civilized world where beef is delicious monkeys elephants kept in zoos instead of being worshipped +women can show theirs to mens delight without hiding in cloth (check France banning burqa)

Sent from my 5910 using Tapatalk 2

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Wonder what our Pakistani friends have to say. @Neo
After all, "Islam Khatre Mein Hay"
Well Said ! The "ummah" in packland hands Uyghur refugees who escaped back to China CCP knowing they are going to be tortured !

Last edited by a moderator:

amoy

Well Said ! The "ummah" in packland hands Uyghur refugees who escaped back to China CCP knowing they are going to be tortured !
tortured? your wording just reveals u're an apologist for ETIM terrorists! what abt sending 'em to Guantanamo Bay for humane treatment instead?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
welcome to the civilized world where beef is delicious monkeys elephants kept in zoos instead of being worshipped +women can show theirs to mens delight without hiding in cloth (check France banning burqa)

And welcome to the uncivilised primitive world where dogs, creepy crawlies and such obnoxious stuff is devoured as a gourmets' delightl!

And to the Godforsaken, God damned world called the Middle Kingdom!

Some Kingdom indeed!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It's a right move to ban public ervice workers + certain sectors(incumbent) from Ramadan fasting or wearing hijab / burqa whatever, though it shall have been done much earlier!

What if a surgeon on fast passes out at the operating table? or a public servant on fast denies quality service to taxpayers? or a worker faints and gets hurt?

Also noise from minarets or mass prayers could be very disturbing to non Muslims, so does praying on sidewalks, as blocks traffic. Those fully wrapped up women in black look dubious of suicide bombers.

A civilized world has to be progressive against bigots. EU court reviews French burqa ban | News | DW.DE | 27.11.2013 No doubt Muslims are able to interpret the Koran to adapt to modern realities.

India being an enemy state to China, Indian posters get worked up over the Ramadan thing just proves this is a correct decision, as in an immortal line:
**** We shall support whatever the enemy opposes and oppose whatever the enemy supports.***

Rather perfidious contentions to justified a bogus claim.

The reason is simple - wipe out and erase all Uighur culture, tradition, customs and religious belief so that they succumb and accept being Han as other have through Chinese history been forced to become.

Yes hijab cannot be acceptable to a race that runs down streets in pyjamas or half pant with barebodies, hawing at the drop of a hat. Hijab would be overdressing in comparison.

The surgeon can drop off at the operating table, even if he does not fast. He could have had a heart attack and then........? The CCP will order that no surgeon will have a heart attack when operating?

It is those who have fasted who find it some huge painful sacrifice and contrived fantasy laced justifications. In the Arab world or in India, operations continue and quite successfully and so do factories and those who require physical labour for their occupation during Ramazan.

But then maybe the Han Chinese do not have stamina unless well fed on exotic food that is their delight. That is what one surmises by the post above.

Yes, prayers and the muezzins call may disturb others, but so do aeroplane flying above and cars and buses on the street, as do the Han Chinese shopkeepers who wail like banshees enticing people to enter their shop and buy. Are they banned?

Indians don't get het up about Muslim being denied their religious rites in China because India is the enemy state to China (you may feel so, we don't; at best adversaries, if you insist). We get het up because unlike China, all are allowed freely to exercise their religious customs and traditions without the State interference in curbing them or monitoring their activities as is done in China.

There is a vast difference between China and India regarding personal freedom. The Chinese protest and referendum in Hong Kong should give you an idea how different is the mindset compared to the stifling regulated zombie existence in Mainland China.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
feel free to call that an insult anyway Chinese slaughter holy cows every day

And dogs for a gourmet mean for the gourmand Chinese, right?

amoy

And dogs for a gourmet mean for the gourmand Chinese, right?
pls feel free to preach whatever freedom Indians enjoy :p I'm all ears. yes dogs tasty too u shall try it for yrself.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
tortured? your wording just reveals u're an apologist for ETIM terrorists! what abt sending 'em to Guantanamo Bay for humane treatment instead?
HAH ! many of the ex-detainees of uyghur origin from guantanamo were given exile in Albania _ they
openly stated the USA is is s million times better than China.

Voldemort

Country flag
pls feel free to preach whatever freedom Indians enjoy :p I'm all ears. yes dogs tasty too u shall try it for yrself.

And how about little babies and cockroaches? They delicious too?

amoy

HAH ! many of the ex-detainees of uyghur origin from guantanamo were given exile in Albania _ they
openly stated the USA is is s million times better than China.
u sound jealous of those Guantanamo inmates and their Albanian beach orgie.

would Indian posters, who shed crocodile's tears for Chinese unable to do fasting (read sadistic starving), check Indian Muslim fertility rate vs. Non Muslim's? fortunately bye bye no more bhai bhai in btwn. and enjoy yr Ramadan ! :D

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

Thanks.

But we keep dogs because they are very faithful and they are a great assistance to the blind and for guarding our property.

The Chinese should be used to clear the towns around the world of stray dog menace. And the Chinese are very diligent and of that I concede.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
u sound jealous of those Guantanamo inmates and their Albanian beach orgie.

would Indian posters, who shed crocodile's tears for Chinese unable to do fasting (read sadistic starving), check Indian Muslim fertility rate vs. Non Muslim's? fortunately bye bye no more bhai bhai in btwn. and enjoy yr Ramadan ! :D

What has fertility to do with this?

It is FREEDOM and in this case RELIGIOUS FREEDOM.

Ask the Hong Kong people how you trample on individual rights.

I am sure you know that they are a part of PRC and they dislike you and your system of making folks zombies.

cobra commando

Tharki regiment
Country flag
Breaking up with China?

It has been a long-standing love affair and there are numbers to prove it. According to a Pew Research Center
survey done just last year, the only country that loves China more than China itself, is Pakistan. Now, suddenly, there is news that threatens to fray these bonds of affection. According to news reports, the Chinese Communist Party which has long placed restrictions on fasting in the Chinese Muslim province of Xinjiang has issued a ban on fasting. A Government website announced that all teachers, all students, and all civil servants would be banned from fasting in the month of Ramazan. The ban is a sudden and severe curb on religious freedom in a province already often beleaguered by religious clashes and political unrest. In one part of the region, retired school teachers were posted outside mosques to prevent students from entering the premises. In another, a school website announced that fasting could not be permitted because it was detrimental to student health. The Bureau of Forestry in Xinjiang's Zhaosu County held an event the day before Ramazan began in which party affiliates signed pledges saying that they and their family members would desist from fasting. A weather bureau in the Hotan area of the province went even further announcing on its website that all Muslim employees would be required to sign a letter saying that they would not be fasting. China does not have a stellar record of respecting the rights of minority religions.

Read more here:
Breaking up with China? - Blogs - DAWN.COM

prohumanity

Country flag
Re: Breaking up with China?

I think China has already abandoned Pakistan...Paki has become a liability for both US and China....no business potential...threat of terrorism...and
always asking for aid and alms.....Neither US nor China want it....Also, risk of losing a huge business opportunity with India rising fast economically and militarily. China has distanced itself from Pakistan...it's true.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

^^ That is a myth. Their so called friendship out weights anything. By so called I mean Pakistan is subservient to China so typically it is not a friendship.

pmaitra

^^ That is a myth. Their so called friendship out weights anything. By so called I mean Pakistan is subservient to China so typically it is not a friendship.
You are correct in what you stated.

We, on our part, should not become a pawn in the game of the bigger powers.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles