Muslim Youth doing "Target Practice" of slaying Hindus by hacking down stray dogs and cows in Kerala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
PS:
some easier box plyos to help you if you are just beginning
^^Hot chick with thunder thighs :(

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
The bigger issue here is confidence.....Hindus do not have the confidence to say you are wrong and we are right and that is why they get this shit(plus lots of RW is full of Morons) soooo ... Instead of giving into shaming tactics like coomunal Hindooz etc and debating parasites like @Agnostic_Indian best case is arming yourself and taking whatever step you can in your lives to push pro-Hindu stuff forward and ignore the white noise.
Words are meaningless and empty and debates are futile.
I still maintain that the day we get into a civil war with muzzies we have already lost the war. We should crush them without any casuality in our side, much like how muzzies got rid of Hindus in Pakistan. The strategy is fine from the looks of it and hence would be great here too in getting rid of muzzies from here. Voting for the RW is the least bloody option for us.

vayuu1

Country flag
Whats the english translation? Anyone?
I was having a conversation, with a Muslim guy and he was boasting that how Muslims are brave and the most badass community in the world, I replied politely and said when a nice guy(hindu's)gets mad, he turns every badass (muzzies )into sissies, we get only once, but when this happens we fu** every badass and make them our sl** , he didn't dared to look into my eyes coz deep down he knew I was right Eg. Gujrat and Mumbai.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
If this is anything but a warning sign, you Hindus need to start training like that new Dharma Sena group in UP.

One more carnage like Malda and Godhra will repeat all over India.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles