Muslim Youth doing "Target Practice" of slaying Hindus by hacking down stray dogs and cows in Kerala

Status
Not open for further replies.

DingDong

Country flag
Every one has a tendency to self preservation, i as a Agnostic i too have self preservation and survival tendany and my self preservation clashes with the idea of self preservation of muslims orthodox as well as hindu orthodox, it clashes with idea of a sharia or islam based country or a hindu religious contry where they " allow " ( as if they are superior and doing others lesser citizens a favour) others to practice their religion or any other ideology. My idea of self preservation unlike others is just a minimum and just demand of " neural and right stand ", i don't want indian state to be a atheist state to preserve my identity as a atheist, i am happy with state being neutral.if i am to mimic the right wing or muslim fundamentalists then i should ask for a Atheist state and curb down every religious practices and religious books including those of hindu religious books.
Without a counter-balance one ideology will destroy all others, that is the Human nature. That is why I said that checks and balances need to be in place, since the state could not play fair due to political compulsions, now the responsibility has come down to us Right Wingers. "Neutral stand" doesn't work.

Nuvneet Kundu

Without a counter-balance one ideology will destroy all others, that is the Human nature. That is why I said that checks and balances need to be in place, since the state could not play fair due to political compulsions, now the responsibility has come down to us Right Wingers. "Neutral stand" doesn't work.
Neutral stand is for neutral people, in English we call them secular, in Hindi we call them Hijra :pound:

Last edited:

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Even though hindutva is presented as a counter balance it is not merely a counter balance, it is a self sustaining ideology which will be there even in the absense of a so called islamic threat, if not islam then christianity will be palced as a threat, When both are removed Marxism will be threat, Then Atheism will be the threat, Then liberalism will be the threat ...anything or everything will be placed as a " threat or target of hate " to sustain the hindu supremicis ideology.

This notion of Hindutva formed the foundation for Savarkar's Hindu nationalism, which included in its fold the followers of all Indian religions including Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism, but excluded the followers of "foreign religions" such as Islam,Christianity, Judaism and Zoroastrianism.

It was and it is simply a native religious supremicist ideology, it doesn't matter if there is islam or not, as long as thre is any competitive or imcompabe ideology agaisnt hindutva they will pith it against those ideologies and people who follow that ideology..islam is just a convinent target, the historical baggage also makes the hate campaigne easy.

You said state could not paly neutral because of political compulsions ? But state has palyed neutral except for a few occations, like shabanu case. you cannont sight imperfections in the system to go for complete anarchy or gross injustice. if bjp or rss wantd they could have gone for a secular, all inclusive ideology, but they chose to take the hindutva ideology, what stopped them from supporting and strengthning secularism? Only thing stopped them is that they don't belive in a neutral state, they want a state favourable to hindu religion, everything else, muslim fundamentalism, christian conversions, is just a facade and excuse to justify their actions.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Even though hindutva is presented as a counter balance it is not merely a counter balance, it is a self sustaining ideology which will be there even in the absense of a so called islamic threat, if not islam then christianity will be palced as a threat, When both are removed Marxism will be threat, Then Atheism will be the threat, Then liberalism will be the threat ...anything or everything will be placed as a " threat or target of hate " to sustain the hindu supremicis ideology.

This notion of Hindutva formed the foundation for Savarkar's Hindu nationalism, which included in its fold the followers of all Indian religions including Buddhism, Jainism and Sikhism, but excluded the followers of "foreign religions" such as Islam,Christianity, Judaism and Zoroastrianism.

It was and it is simply a native religious supremicist ideology, it doesn't matter if there is islam or not, as long as thre is any competitive or imcompabe ideology agaisnt hindutva they will pith it against those ideologies and people who follow that ideology..islam is just a convinent target, the historical baggage also makes the hate campaigne easy.

You said state could not paly neutral because of political compulsions ? But state has palyed neutral except for a few occations, like shabanu case. you cannont sight imperfections in the system to go for complete anarchy or gross injustice. if bjp or rss wantd they could have gone for a secular, all inclusive ideology, but they chose to take the hindutva ideology, what stopped them from supporting and strengthning secularism? Only thing stopped them is that they don't belive in a neutral state, they want a state favourable to hindu religion, everything else, muslim fundamentalism, christian conversions, is just a facade and excuse to justify their actions.
Atheists would have no issue under Hindus. Unlike muslims, Hindus do not target atheists. Fact of the matter is that most practical RW Hindus are not religious and are either atheist or agnostic.

You need to get a lot of your facts right!!

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Atheists would have no issue under Hindus. Unlike muslims, Hindus do not target atheists. Fact of the matter is that most practical RW Hindus are not religious and are either atheist or agnostic.

You need to get a lot of your facts right!!
See problem...? " under hindus " and you will "allow " us. I am sorry but nothing less than equal is acceptable.

Btw, i have reported the abusive post above.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
See problem...? " under hindus " and you will "allow " us. I am sorry but nothing less than equal is acceptable.

Where did I say "we" will allow you. Being atheist is perfectly normal for Hindus and perfectly against Sharia.

You are free to choose your side!!

Nuvneet Kundu

@Sakal Gharelu Ustad You see what's happening here is there was a time when this forum was a platform where people discussed what kind of artillery we need to take back POK. These days the quality of discourse has fallen down so low that military - technical conversations have become secondary and debating with sickulars is taking up all our time. This is a victory for the sickular agenda to plant an argumentative sickular in our midst and keep us busy with long internal debates to make sure we can't pursue our external agenda. Like a dog chasing its own tail, we go round and round immersed in these meaningless debates about sublime issues with this retard @Agnostic_Indian while we are being screwed by Pakistan.

Can we just decide to not respond to him and get to the more important topics? The only thing that is keeping him busy is the attention that we are giving him. There is no one else talking to him. If the benchmark for excellence is whether we have convinced a sickular to be pro-Hindu then we are setting the bar too low. He is not our well wisher, he belongs to a club that has waged a ware on us. Nothing you say is going to convince him, his only job is to keep us occupied in meaningless debates.

Just ignore him and move on, shall we?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
@Sakal Gharelu Ustad You see what's happening here is there was a time when this forum was a platform where people discussed what kind of artillery we need to take back POK. These days the quality of discourse has fallen down so low that military - technical conversations have become secondary and debating with sickulars is taking up all our time. This is a victory for the sickular agenda to plant an argumentative sickular in their midst and keep them busy with long internal debates to make sure we can't pursue our external agenda. Like a dog chasing its own tail, we go round and round immersed in these meaningless debates about sublime issues with this retard @Agnostic_Indian while we are being screwed by Pakistan.

Can we just decide to not respond to him and get to the more important topics? The only thing that is keeping him busy is the attention that we are giving him. There is no one else talking to him. If the benchmark for excellence is whether we have convinced a sickular to be pro-Hindu then we are setting the bar too low. He is not our well wisher, he belongs to a club that has waged a ware on us. Nothing you say is going to convince him, his only job is to keep us occupied in meaningless debates.

Just ignore him and move on, shall we?
Dude, no one is stopping you from talking about artillery. Just do that.

Fact of the matter is--the everyday issues related to religion have taken such centre-stage that there is nothing else to discuss. For eg. Malda, then 30k youth, then dog slaying in Kerala etc. The ugly fangs of Islamism are just becoming too apparent and regular. Ofcourse, there would be people who would like to defend Islamism, but the right way is to expose them.

In any case, if you think you can contribute more to the military discussion, then please do it. Socio-economic issues are important but I too think they are taking much more space on the forum these days.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Where did I say "we" will allow you. Being atheist is perfectly normal for Hindus and perfectly against Sharia.

You are free to choose your side!!
You said " under hindus " that means hindus are more than equal, so naturally hindus will allow others, but they cannot be equal becuse under hindutva ideology hindus and hindu religion will influance and control the govt and systems. It's the same as Islamists saying " under islaic rule other religions can practice , islam protect , they are free to practice blah blha blha.

As far as i am concerned, i am a equal citizen of india, not more, not less, and it's also my duty to make sure that my fellow citizen who may be following a different religion also get equal treatment from the state, so only i want my state to be religion neutral, that's why oppose majoritarian ajenda as well as minority ajenda.

Nuvneet Kundu

Dude, no one is stopping you from talking about artillery. Just do that.

Fact of the matter is--the everyday issues related to religion have taken such centre-stage that there is nothing else to discuss. For eg. Malda, then 30k youth, then dog slaying in Kerala etc. The ugly fangs of Islamism are just becoming too apparent and regular. Ofcourse, there would be people who would like to defend Islamism, but the right way is to expose them.

In any case, if you think you can contribute more to the military discussion, then please do it. Socio-economic issues are important but I too think they are taking much more space on the forum these days.
I didn't mean that we shouldn't be talking about these issues, but I'm only saying that we should be talking about how to tackle them and refrain from indulging sickulars in any kind of debate. If there is a group of 10 people talking about Malda, and 9 of them are talking about how to prevent such incident and one idiot is trying very hard to draw some kind of false parallel and claim that 'but Hindus did this too..', then the whole essence of the thread gets derailed, despite the comment itself being on topic. I have noticed that every time any debate pickups momentum, this guy comes and tries to draw some parallel with 'Hindu extremists' and all our energy gets wasted in convincing him that he is wrong. This in essence is derailment. We can't keep pampering this poster. He is like a stubborn social justice warrior who adds absolutely nothing to the debate but does everything to dissuade people in participating any further.

This guy is like that Vikram Betal ghost which has stuck to our neck, preventing us from moving ahead on any conclusive debate.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
You said " under hindus " that means hindus are more than equal, so naturally hindus will allow others, but they cannot be equal becuse under hindutva ideology hindus and hindu religion will influance and control the govt and systems. It's the same as Islamists saying " under islaic rule other religions can practice , islam protect , they are free to practice blah blha blha.

As far as i am concerned, i am a equal citizen of india, not more, not less, and it's also my duty to make sure that my fellow citizen who may be following a different religion also get equal treatment from the state, so only i want my state to be religion neutral, that's why oppose majoritarian ajenda as well as minority ajenda.
Dude you are just clueless. Hindus have no law to guide them and there is no sharia for them to implement. But you can go on with your equal-equal hypothesis.

Good luck being a Dhimmi in Kerala!

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
I didn't mean that we shouldn't be talking about these issues, but I'm only saying that we should be talking about how to tackle them and refrain from indulging sickulars in any kind of debate. If there is a group of 10 people talking about Malda, and 9 of them are talking about how to prevent such incident and one idiot is trying very hard to draw some kind of false parallel and claim that 'but Hindus did this too..', then the whole essence of the thread gets derailed, despite the comment itself being on topic. I have noticed that every time any debate pickups momentum, this guy comes and tries to draw some parallel with 'Hindu extremists' and all our energy gets wasted in convincing him that he is wrong. This in essence is derailment. We can't keep pampering this poster. He is like a stubborn social justice warrior who adds absolutely nothing to the debate but does everything to dissuade people in participating any further.

This guy is like that Vikram Betal ghost which has stuck to our neck, preventing us from moving ahead on any conclusive debate.

But even he serves a good purpose!

How? For a lot of readers on this forum--it breaks down the equal-equal hypothesis which is peddled in the MSM. All religions are not equal and we justify it from many angles. But I agree that not everyone should engage with him all the time.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Dude you are just clueless. Hindus have no law to guide them and there is no sharia for them to implement. But you can go on with your equal-equal hypothesis.

Good luck being a Dhimmi in Kerala!
No offense but the feeling is mutual, we will never agree so the debate will go on, while we are at it will be nice everybody use civil language. Peace.

asingh10

But even he serves a good purpose!

How? For a lot of readers on this forum--it breaks down the equal-equal hypothesis which is peddled in the MSM. All religions are not equal and we justify it from many angles. But I agree that not everyone should engage with him all the time.
Sometimes its not limited to equal-equal but even blatant Hindu bashing based on presumptions. Like this statement for instance :-

"
Muslims in india is any way not that radical so as far as india is concerned we have no big trouble. But we could have big trouble and uncontrollable trouble if the 80 % hindus go the global islamic way of radicalism."

The key word is "if". He is worried about the "if" but not what has been happening until now. You can show all the proof in the world about Muslims and that doesn't convince them but using Whatiffery/Whatabouttery to do scaremongering about Hindus is perfectly acceptable.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I am not not there on SM, just on defence talk forums under the same name, I was there in ********** then briefly on the other fake indian forum, when i joined here and found out the nature of that indian forum I quit both the forums eventually. Then i had posted on pak affairs forum for some times. Discussions were naturally not indian politics but kashmir, partition, etc, india vs pakistan kind of stuff. But have defended indian or hindu positions when ever they came under unfairly criticism.

I used to have a blog some 8 year back or so under the name The Indian i will post the link here.

PS: it's possible that my my opinions/ perceptions have undergone change over the period.

http://creative.sulekha.com/demands-of-indian-muslims-their-ways-to-get-it_379814_blog

http://creative.sulekha.com/does-terrorism-has-religion_379640_blog

http://creative.sulekha.com/multy-wife-system-in-muslim-comunity_374194_blog

http://creative.sulekha.com/m-f-husain-s-hypocrisy_446318_blog
http://creative.sulekha.com/terrorism_374218_blog
http://creative.sulekha.com/religious-conversation_374244_blog
Thanks for the links and for proving my point that you and your fellow so called moderate muzzies being just as radical/jihadi inside as the islamists and that any doubt in any moron's mind here had about you should be cleared now. I will remember this post for years to come:D

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You know, I was having a conversation with a Muslim guy, he was boasting how Muslim are a brave and pagal qaum, I just told him that ki"jab shareef aur seedha banda pagal hota hai , to ache ache pagalo ko seedha kr deta hai, hum log ek baar hi pagal hote hai aur jab hote hai to tabiyat se baja dete hai",he didn't dared to look in to my eyes, coz deep down he knew I was right. Eg gujrat and Mumbai.
Whats the english translation? Anyone?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Guys i wanna say same-thing we are living in a secular democratic country so maximum we can do is 'boycott' like we boycotted secular khans movies please boycott secular agnostics&genius,please. Jaihind :biggrin2:
Seriosuly? Boycott? Will you people ever learn? What we should be ostriches now? WE should not be boycotting the islamists like @Agnostic_Indian . We should be exposing him in every thread he shows his islamic face. The more he posts, the better it is for us to convert and open the eyes of the neutral idiots. Ignoring that mental case only helps islamists and thier BS to go unchallenged.

I suggest, instead of boycotting or ignoring him, try exposing what he posts and does. Thats what I do and thats what @asingh10 does whenever possible. Thats a much better a way to deal with it

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You can continue to sell your islamist snake oil, but the truth is, you are a threat to the living of every Hindu in this country. you are the ummah kind stuck back here in India despite partition. Hindus can only be safe after we get rid of your kind to Pakistan or Saudi where you can clean arab toilets.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
You can continue to sell your islamist snake oil, but the truth is, you are a threat to the living of every Hindu in this country. you are the ummah kind stuck back here in India despite partition. Hindus can only be safe after we get rid of your kind to Pakistan or Saudi where you can clean arab toilets.
Yeh, what ever...Please continue to expose me, the more you try to expose me the better it is for sane people to see who represent what.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Thanks for the links and for proving my point that you and your fellow so called moderate muzzies being just as radical/jihadi inside as the islamists and that any doubt in any moron's mind here had about you should be cleared now. I will remember this post for years to come:D
You don't even make any sense dude...you need some serious help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles