Muslim Youth doing "Target Practice" of slaying Hindus by hacking down stray dogs and cows in Kerala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defencearts

Just reading the part about what these monsters are to doing to helpless animals makes me furious and incredibly sad, let alone what their plan is for Hindus. Authorities should give these monsters life sentences.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
What are you talking about? An organized attack on Hindus already happened in Malda? What the hell did anyone do?
Hindus may be less percentage wise in Kerala when compared to Bengal and both may be infested by marxisim / communism, however killing of a Hindu does not go without a reprisal in Kerala....ever heard of killing fields of Kannur? RSS is very strong in Kerala that too at village levels and wherever RSS is strong islamists can't run riots on streets of Kerala as seen in Bengal! I'm proud of many mallu brothers and friends who are part of RSS and they are becoming stronger day by day!

In short, Hindus of Kerala don't take a beating from arab cults! :)

Last edited:

Kshatriya87

Country flag
This just proves what i have been saying all along, hindu right wingers and muslim fundamentalists feed on each other.

" The preliminary investigations which are being conducted jointly by the police and the forest department under the instructions of the home ministry have found that extremist groups in Kerala have been organising these camps. Without naming the group, sources say that they started off by organising martial arts camps. This was primarily started to counter the shakhas organised by the Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh in various parts of Kerala. However, along with martial arts, they even started training youngsters with the use of weapons including swords and pistols, and decided to use dogs as their targets. "

http://m.rediff.com/news/report/street-dogs-being-used-for-target-practice-in-kerala/20121109.htm
LoL. We have RSS shakhas since ages. Kerala is the birth land of martial arts. Just because we have something since ages doesn't mean they should counter unless we harm them with that entity.

If they counter us in these things, why don't they counter us in education? Culture? Attitude? Secularism? Respect for other religions? Stop madrasas etc?

Nuvneet Kundu

I'm proud of many mallu brothers and friends who are part of RSS and they are becoming stronger day by day!
Do you mean to say that they are growing numerically and organizationally or do you mean that these Mallu friends of yours are drinking Bournvita and individually becoming stronger and fatter? :D

Nuvneet Kundu

Ezhava community has a strong organizational structure and was providing the commies with vote bank backing..
but
This time they are pitching in to support BJP..but well !!!

The plan of the lead of Ezhava community was to bring all different Hindu communities under one flag and form a MAHA Hindu Coalition.which kinda ended in a Maha Screwup...by the look of it they haven’t settled their differences and well its kinda inching back to square one.

If BJP could ... come to an arrangement with these communities then BJP can be a major player in the new Govt. No doubt about it.

------
The problem is that... in IUML all the muslim factions/political groups/divides stand together during election time work together and get votes...and help form a coalition.
once the power is secured they bitch and fight for their share of pie.
BUT
when it comes to Hindus(Many factions/political groups/divides)...before election all the bitching..bidding..blah blah starts creating a huge confusion among the voting population...then they lose the power position in election result.
Once the power to form a coalition is lost..they sit silent...looking at others pie.

-------
If BJP works in a well organized way keeping the bitching out from support groups..voters will definitely feel confident and vote for BJP.
So basically BJP has no chance.

This just proves what i have been saying all along, hindu right wingers and muslim fundamentalists feed on each other.
Interesting. Could you show me any posts made by you on other forums or on Twitter or on your Facebook where you have pointed out these shortcomings to muslims? if so, could you share the responses with all of us here?

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
So basically BJP has no chance.

Interesting. Could you show me any posts made by you on other forums or on Twitter or on your Facebook where you have pointed out these shortcomings to muslims? if so, could you share the responses with all of us here?
I am not not there on SM, just on defence talk forums under the same name, I was there in ********** then briefly on the other fake indian forum, when i joined here and found out the nature of that indian forum I quit both the forums eventually. Then i had posted on pak affairs forum for some times. Discussions were naturally not indian politics but kashmir, partition, etc, india vs pakistan kind of stuff. But have defended indian or hindu positions when ever they came under unfairly criticism.

I used to have a blog some 8 year back or so under the name The Indian i will post the link here.

PS: it's possible that my my opinions/ perceptions have undergone change over the period.

http://creative.sulekha.com/demands-of-indian-muslims-their-ways-to-get-it_379814_blog

http://creative.sulekha.com/does-terrorism-has-religion_379640_blog

http://creative.sulekha.com/multy-wife-system-in-muslim-comunity_374194_blog

http://creative.sulekha.com/m-f-husain-s-hypocrisy_446318_blog
http://creative.sulekha.com/terrorism_374218_blog
http://creative.sulekha.com/religious-conversation_374244_blog

garg_bharat

Country flag
I think Muslims are doing a favour by killing stray dogs. These are a menace everywhere in india.

About killing hindus : I would suggest we control our imagination. India surely has Isis sympathisers but there is a huge difference between sympathy and capability.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Yes I read it. I was very impressed by it. I am going to the nearest hospital to get circumcised today and convert to the religion of peace. My AK47 and bomb making training begins tomorrow. :pound:
Oh ! Really ? which one of my blog was it that i was preaching about religion of peace ? The one where i critised polygamy, minority politics, islamic terrorism, mf Hussain ?
You are the biggest hypocrite i have come across, you thought I was some islamic nut case so you asked me about the posts i made somewhere else critising muslims so that you can " expose " me, then when i showed you the posts i have written criticising islam, your ego can't afford to admit that i am not a islamist.. relay pathetic !

DingDong

Country flag
I think Muslims are doing a favour by killing stray dogs. These are a menace everywhere in india.

About killing hindus : I would suggest we control our imagination. India surely has Isis sympathisers but there is a huge difference between sympathy and capability.
Muslims hate Dogs because their religious books tell them that Dogs are Filthy animals, a lot like Pigs.

We cannot wait until they develop the capability, we need to hit them and destroy them now.

Nuvneet Kundu

Oh ! Really ? which one of my blog was it that i was preaching about religion of peace ? The one where i critised polygamy, minority politics, islamic terrorism, mf Hussain ?
You are the biggest hypocrite i have come across, you thought I was some islamic nut case so you asked me about the posts i made somewhere else critising muslims so that you can " expose " me, then when i showed you the posts i have written criticising islam, your ego can't afford to admit that i am not a islamist.. relay pathetic !
Sir, it's too late now. I have already been circumcised and converted to the religion of peace a few minutes ago. I request you to take down the criticism of Islamic terrorism as we all know that Islam is a religion of peace. You are just a kaffir conspiring to spread lies about my peaceful religion. There is no such thing as Islamic terrorism, there is only Hindu terrorism. A muslim man who fell in a tiger enclosure in a Delhi zoo a few months back was eaten by the tiger. This is a classic case of Hindu terrorism as the tiger was obviously Hindu.

Last edited:

vayuu1

Country flag
Muslims hate Dogs because their religious books tell them that Dogs are Filthy animals, a lot like Pigs.

We cannot wait until they develop the capability, we need to hit them and destroy them now.
You know, I was having a conversation with a Muslim guy, he was boasting how Muslim are a brave and pagal qaum, I just told him that ki"jab shareef aur seedha banda pagal hota hai , to ache ache pagalo ko seedha kr deta hai, hum log ek baar hi pagal hote hai aur jab hote hai to tabiyat se baja dete hai",he didn't dared to look in to my eyes, coz deep down he knew I was right. Eg gujrat and Mumbai.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Sir, it's too late now. I have already been circumcised and converted to the religion of peace a few minutes ago. I request you to take down the criticism of Islamic terrorism as we all know that Islam is a religion of peace. You are just a kaffir like Kamlesh Tiwari trying to spread lies about my peaceful religion. I am very offended by your hostility towards muslim traditions like polygamy. I will pray for your quota of 72 virgins to be cancelled.
Trying to hide behind misplaced sarcasm?
First thing a man needs is honesty and willingness to appreciate things as they are..you lack both.

Nuvneet Kundu

First thing a man needs is honesty and willingness to appreciate things as they are..you lack both.
Why did you assume I am a man? do you think women can't indulge in intelligent conversations on the internet? That's a very sexist thing to say! You should be ashamed of yourself.

You know, I was having a conversation with a Muslim guy, he was boasting how Muslim are a brave and pagal qaum, I just told him that ki"jab shareef aur seedha banda pagal hota hai , to ache ache pagalo ko seedha kr deta hai, hum log ek baar hi pagal hote hai aur jab hote hai to tabiyat se baja dete hai",he didn't dared to look in to my eyes, coz deep down he knew I was right. Eg gujrat and Mumbai.
I had a similar experience. I was travelling in a bus once and a few muslim kids chased the running bus and hopped onto it and stood at the door so that they could travel ticketless and run away whenever the ticket vendor comes. One bearded muslim man was sitting inside looking at the whole scene with pride. He said "yeh musalmaan ke bacche hain, kisi se darte nahi hai". Yeah sure, if that kid fell off the bus and got crushed then they would claim that a Hindu bus driver crushed a muslim child.

I think the only solution to this stupidity is for the government to distribute free iodine salt in muslim localities. As we all know, lack of iodine stunts the proper functioning of the brain.

Last edited:

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
Why did you assume I am a man? do you think women can't indulge in intelligent conversations on the internet? That's a very sexist thing to say! You should be ashamed of yourself.
Trying to be over smat now ?

Why did you just assume that i meant you to say women doesn't need honesty ? I just said a man needs it, i did not say women doesn't need it, If i wrongly assumed that you are a man, then my apologies..tell me what gender are you how should i address you ?

DingDong

Country flag
For most of the RW guys, this is not a moral issue at all, this is a more fundamental problem related to "self preservation". The problem at hand can only be solved by maintaining proper checks and balances, and by making certain adventures too costly for the opposition.

If their death keeps me alive then they must die.

vayuu1

Country flag

I had a similar experience. I was travelling in a bus once and a few muslim kids chased the running bus and hopped onto it and stood at the door so that they could travel ticketless and run away whenever the ticket vendor comes. One bearded muslim man was sitting inside looking at the whole scene with pride. He said "yeh musalmaan ke bacche hain, kisi se darte nahi hai". Yeah sure, if that kid fell off the bus and got crushed then they would claim that a Hindu bus driver crushed a muslim child.

I think the only solution to this stupidity is for the government to distribute free iodine salt in muslim localities. As we all know, lack of iodine stunts the proper functioning of the brain.
You should have told him ye musalman nhi suwar ke bacche hai, waise to bak bak krte hai par jab koi inki chewtado pe chittar lagata hai to ga** utha ke bhaag lete hai.

Agnostic_Indian

Country flag
For most of the RW guys, this is not a moral issue at all, this is a more fundamental problem related to "self preservation". The problem at hand can only be solved by maintaining proper checks and balances, and by making certain adventures too costly for the opposition.

If their death keeps me alive then they must die.
Every one has a tendency to self preservation, i as a Agnostic i too have self preservation and survival tendany and my self preservation clashes with the idea of self preservation of muslims orthodox as well as hindu orthodox, it clashes with idea of a sharia or islam based country or a hindu religious contry where they " allow " ( as if they are superior and doing others lesser citizens a favour) others to practice their religion or any other ideology. My idea of self preservation unlike others is just a minimum and just demand of " neural and right stand ", i don't want indian state to be a atheist state to preserve my identity as a atheist, i am happy with state being neutral.if i am to mimic the right wing or muslim fundamentalists then i should ask for a Atheist state and curb down every religious practices and religious books including those of hindu religious books.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
@maomao and Other Keralites...

This is very serious ... maybe these guys will go 1921 again.... I request you to keep yourselves (and your friends) in Peak physical shape.. See this book

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Convict-Con...54143000&sr=8-1&keywords=convict+conditioning

No Gym , No money .... (Easily available as free pdf, just one google search away )

Pair it up with some sword fighting lessons.... Don't be caught unprepared.
Some people ,for sekularizm, will go to their graves in denial ... let em die. ;)
-Rowdy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles