Muslim mobs in India

Discussion in 'Internal Security' started by Wisemarko, May 3, 2018.

1. singhboy98

singhboy98 Regular Member

West apparently.
    .................................................................................................................................................................................

aditya10r likes this.
  2. Tibarn

Tibarn Regular Member

aditya10r likes this.
  3. Tibarn

Tibarn Regular Member

4. cannonfodder

cannonfodder Regular Member

I think most Hindus know this but wont do anything due to ostrich mindset and fear of being called communal.

12arya, indus and aditya10r like this.
  5. 12arya

12arya Senior Member Senior Member

oh the prize i have to pay for it is heavy. you know, to take verbal beatings from my own libtard dear bro who i love to bits. i got a mega verbal lashing from him for posting a non-sickular comment ona news link on FB:shock: he believe we hindus r the mature ones; so we have to grin and bear. i once used to be him but have learnt my lesson.

my bro is a big hilary clinton fan too. by the way, he is in US. then again, he loves modi too. so can't understand him.
    im still alive in gods' own country....a miracle of epic proportions. may b chivalry isn't dead yet!!!

nongaddarliberal and aditya10r like this.
  6. Haldiram

Haldiram Senior Member Senior Member

I know the feel!

One of my close friends is starting to go over to the other side. He is not a conventional leftist, he likes Modi, but he's been reading Ram Guha's crap since a month and I'm noticing changes in his outlook. It basically means that his IQ points are being eroded. He's going on and on with childish stuff like "we should take everyone with us, we cannot alienate a section of our own people", as if that isn't what we've been doing since 70 years! or since the last 1000 years since the invasions began!

Is it our mistake that cutlets don't get along with others? only someone who has no sense of context will speak like that. That is what the leftist literature basically does. It takes away the context and makes people dumb. It's like a labyrinth of propaganda. First they take a small detour from common sense when they read a leftist book and then the rabbit hole goes deeper until the small detour becomes so large that become hardcore leftists devoid of any sense.

For now, I've held him back from hopping over to the other side. I have no idea when he might slip out.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 17, 2018
    12arya, Yggdrasil, singhboy98 and 5 others like this.
  7. ezsasa

ezsasa Senior Member Veteran Member Senior Member

Maybe you can look at Jordan Peterson’s talks. He is a Canadian professor.

Also you can let us know your opinion on what the professor is saying.

aditya10r likes this.
  8. Haldiram

There was a long discussion about him in the Chit Chat thread during the "so you're saying.." episode :)

9. Bhumihar

Bhumihar Jako Rakhe Saiyan Mar Sake Na Koi Senior Member

Jordan Peterson seems like a guy with vested interest

10. ezsasa

Who doesn’t have vested interest?

But he is a professor of clinical psychology, he poses some fundamental arguments which are primarily against leftist politics.

11. Haldiram

Listen to this :)

He's a conservative, pro-religion, pro-marriage bloke. He's repackaging conservatism for a younger audience. I don't fault him for that. The reason leftists have a sway over youngsters is because they are better at drawing crowds and controlling their thoughts. It's easy to organize a rave party and say 'fuck da system'. Conservatism is difficult, it requires a profound dialogue, so it appears like someone professing it has an agenda.

Last edited: May 17, 2018
  12. aditya10r

aditya10r Mera Bharat mahan Senior Member

I also have few such friends but they don't argue with me.

They know I am way too stubborn,my father was partial secular,I am complete opposite of him.

I have mainly came accroa Hillary fans from Bengal and Delhi(such people take interest in politics of USA and europe way more seriously than that of India).

There still exist people who are sane and don't fall into this Secular equality trap and shit.

13. Bhumihar

Bhumihar Jako Rakhe Saiyan Mar Sake Na Koi Senior Member

As you move from urban to rural area people become more and more intolerant :megusta:
    That's what I've observed

14. armyofhind

armyofhind Senior Member Senior Member

I know brother. The chaman chutiya kinds who study in JNU(where else ?) and St. Stephens (Again no surprise there) wear their sickularism on their fucking sleeves.

These people are far removed from the on-ground realities and just quote Marx and what not from their elitist classrooms.

I feel really out of place amongst these kind of people being myself from Delhi.

15. nongaddarliberal

nongaddarliberal Senior Member Senior Member

Thanks for the link. Just downloaded it.

16. ezsasa

That part is easy....

Modi although does not belong to american version of libtard group, he has put in practice all the things american liberals has been preaching for decades.

Let's look at some of the platforms that modi has done work on over the past four years. all of them are pretty successful programs.

1) Gender equality
    2) Financial inclusion of weaker sections of society
    3) Female empowerment
    4) Subsidies and benefits to lower income groups.
    5) Inclusion of females in banking system.
    6) Women breaking the glass ceilings
    7) Women in defence forces

There is sufficient data to prove all the above.

Even if by chance Modi was a PM with libtard support, they would have made him personality greater than gandhi...

17. aditya10r

South se bhai.

12arya and Haldiram like this.
  18. 12arya

12arya Senior Member Senior Member

yes, i do agree.

my, in ur face opinions on fb and other places, must have worried my bro who was never a communist; actually he always has been a self-professed capitalist! but his current turn in "sickularism" is frightening me. he has no idea abt the ground reality in India. that's where hindus r failing collectively. the propoganda machine is not working. we need to get the truth out.

I believe half of my bro's scolding of me comes from the fear that my life will be endangered by "peacefuls & communist govt" in Kerala who has, in the past, registered cases against fb users for trolling the current communist CM of kerala. some of them had to undergo police brutality as well. many have died in lock up torture by the police.

its not easy to support modi and survive in kerala. RSS members r dying regularly in kerala. but that shows the fighting spirit of kerala hindus. we r not run over by the mullahs yet, only because of RSS.
    THAT'S A FACT.
    the christians too shud thank them since mullahs don't just hate hindus. all haraams will be eliminated.

singhboy98 and aditya10r like this.
  19. aditya10r

Christians

Ah

They should pay me a visit someday in GAYA.

singhboy98 and 12arya like this.
  20. Haldiram

Look at this cuck : https://www.quora.com/What-do-you-know-that-most-people-don’t/answer/Nrusingh-Martha

He blames Godse for killing Gandhi but doesn't blame Hindus for voting for Congress for 7 decades. :doh:

This is the height of self-flagellation!

I've never seen a single Muslim be apologetic about so many killings that are committed by Muslims daily, but Dhimmis want to blame a man who killed the biggest enemy of Hindus for all the problems Hindus have faced since.

12arya, Bhumihar and aditya10r like this.