Muslim mobs in India

Discussion in 'Internal Security' started by Wisemarko, May 3, 2018.

1. Violent peaceful

Violent peaceful Fuck the mods for not deleting my account . Senior Member

guess which in niversities have supported amu on Jinnah row Jami millia islamia ,allahabad university and the good ol jnu walas,
    all three have produced terrorists in past.

12arya and aditya10r like this.
  2. Violent peaceful

Violent peaceful Fuck the mods for not deleting my account . Senior Member

3. 1971ftw

1971ftw Regular Member

i never understood why indian Muslims pretend to be like arabs , there are so many Islamic countries that embed themselves into the native culture but instead ppl here throw their culture out the door and pretend to be pretentious shits. the only reason i respect Indonesia is how they emended different cultures into Islam.

4. Wisemarko

Wisemarko Regular Member

For all its bravado, India is screwed. I don’t understand why India is worried about Pakistan and China when real challenge to her existence comes from within. No country in the world exists for long with 20-30% population being anti-national. There’s a dire need to organize federal laws to prosecute and undermine Islam in India ( in USA as well but US has only 1% Muslims).

5. Haldiram

Haldiram Senior Member Senior Member

Because that's how one gets to spread Islam. How else are they going to spread their ideology if they say "you and I are same". They got to act different to proselytize.

This problem is exclusive to Indian Muslims. Sunni Arabs have their own native culture/ethnicity/language, Shia Iranians have their own, Turks have their own. It is only the Muslims of the sub-continent that are a confused lot. Their ethnicity is Indian, their language is Indian too. They need some artificial factor to assert their differences. That is why they emulate Arabs.

12arya and singhboy98 like this.
  6. Tibarn

Tibarn Regular Member

Every country with touched by "Peace" is screwed. We don't even have the will to do anything in government. This is going to get worse and worse until any uneasy peace erupts.

7. Jameson Emoni

Jameson Emoni Senior Member Senior Member

My humble post:

Majority of Indian Muslims are patriot. Even if they were not, it will not serve the interest of India to highlight that. It will be prudent to think before making a post that is likely to hurt the feelings of your fellow Indians.

8. armyofhind

armyofhind Senior Member Senior Member

And it will be prudent for you to call a spade a spade.

Hemu Vikram Aditya and Haldiram like this.
  9. singhboy98

singhboy98 Regular Member

Maybe they are. But members of this thread are worried about the survival of Hinduism in India. History tells us that the growth of Islam has never been peaceful. India is dead without Hinduism. Its up to the Muslims to give up their proselyting ways and henceforth live peacefully.

12arya likes this.
  10. Sourav Kumar

Sourav Kumar Regular Member

You are relatively new in the forum. So sharing what my personal experience is about this (Patriotism of Indian Muslim) and what history says about this (Patriotism of Indian Muslim).

First the history part: Indian Muslims were very patriotic even during independence struggle against the British. The only thing is that rather than fighting the British once the Muslim nawabs were dethroned, the muslims were more concerned about the Hindus of India and demanded Pakistan as their separate country. Maybe you already know Indian mUslims were more passionate about Khilafat Movement than Indian Freedom Struggle. That is a Muslim by definition for you. Yes, he is a patriot but that patriotism is for his Islamic country which he will get by either partitioning India or converting India by the normal standard islamic methodolgies like loot, murder, rape in an area where Muslims become majority. It has happened in Kashmir, Kerala, UP, West Bengal in divided india after 1947. If you fall in the trap of "not hurting the feelings of felow indians (ie muslims)", be prepared to be looted, raped and murdered once the muslims become "majority" in your local area.

Personal experience part: I have two muslim "friends" in FB list whom I knew to an extent in real life too a few years back. They are engineers from good institutes, work in MNCs and are in good position professionally. They even cheer for India during cricket matches! But one of them cares for turkey, palestine more than for the national interest of india. The other for example likes very much when Rohingyas are settled in India. That is their patriotism. They are patriots of high degree, only thing is that their patriotism is for their dream of an Islamic India where Hindus will be killed, raped and murdered. I am not saying the educated engineer mulsim would actively do that (looting, killing etc) but he will facilitate to create an Islamic India and then his umeployed Islamic brothers will loot, kill and rape hindus. The educated engineer muslim will be complicit in that silently.

In my current office team, there are two Muslims. On Friday we went to a team lunch but these two guys were very clear about joining their Friday namaj and joined the team lunch late. They are software engineers earning a comfortable salary. Guess what will they learn during namaj at mosque? Islamic brotherhood, The dream of Islamic India and how to loot, rape, kill kaffirs. That is there in their book and they are following their book. Unless you are a muslim, your "patriotism" is not their "patriotism".

12arya, Tibarn, here2where and 7 others like this.
  11. Haldiram

He already knows all of that. He's just saying "let's ignore facts for the sake of feel-good opinions, until there is another partition."

12arya, Tibarn, singhboy98 and 5 others like this.
  12. Sourav Kumar

Sourav Kumar Regular Member

And I am doing my bit for the fence-sitters, visitors etc to spread the fact. I have learnt a lot for example from your posts in this forum in the past and doing the little bit I can do by sacrificing my sunday time writing long posts :)

12arya, Amrk, aditya10r and 2 others like this.
  13. Tony HMG

Tony HMG Regular Member

A 2002 retribution is needed regularly in India to keep these mullahs in check. A yogi Aditya Nath is a must in every state to protect the Hindus. Dhimmi Hindus are sold out for money. One should always remember, Hinduism survived on the might of swords of our kings. RSS, bjp are dhimmi cowards.

14. thethinker

thethinker Senior Member Senior Member

This has already happened years back. A Bangalore based engineer in a MNC was running a popular pro ISIS Twitter account and helping in radicalize and recruit members from all over the world.

Here is the link :

https://yournewswire.com/indian-man-arrested-for-running-pro-isis-twitter-account/

“Mehdi Masroor Biswas has confessed to the fact that he was operating @ShamiWitness Twitter account for the last many years,” according to a press release from the Office of the Commissioner of Police in Bangalore, which added that “he was particularly close to the english speaking terrorists of ISIS & became a source of incitement and information for the new recruits trying to join ISIS/ISIL.”

Biswas, an engineer by education, is from West Bengal in the country’s east and had been working in Bangalore since 2012 at a multinational company for an annual salary of 530,000 rupees ($8,500), according to the press release.

15. YagamiLight

YagamiLight Regular Member

This forum is turning as pathetic as Bharat rakshak forum in the fact that everyone here knows sullahs are trash and are bad news for the country and Hindus and majority know that BJP, RSS and Modi are dhimmi cowards useful for nothing in that regard and yet still waste no time wanking to BJP/Modi as if they are the saviors of Hindus/India.

16. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Regular Member

Yeeeeeh you show them brother. Modi/RSS workers have only won countrywide elections and rallied millions of people around them, sometimes at the cost of their own lives. You are doing the far more important and dangerous job of posting anonymous statements on an internet forum!

More power to you bro, I hope the world sees the cowardice of Modi and the bravery of YagamiLight someday soon!

12arya, Innocent, Haldiram and 5 others like this.
  17. singhboy98

singhboy98 Regular Member

A suggestion for you. Strap an IED device to your chest, go to any mosque in Western UP(preferably big one), shout "maro madharchodho" and detonate. :rofl:(This was meant to be sarcasm btw)

I seriously don't know what is wrong with people like you? Do you have a better "workable" plan in your mind to solve this problem? If not, then STFU and let the professionals do their work.

18. Haldiram

That's how places like Mumbra are formed. After the 1993 riots, the muzzies were all driven out and they settled in that Ghetto. It's been 2 decades and they've remained there for good. Earlier, they used to roam around the whole city and cause nuisance.

Getting to live among Hindus is a conditional privilege they should get only if they act the part. If there is a single case of provocation, all of them must collectively resettled outside the limits of the city. Godhra, Mumbra, Muzzaffarnagar are all textbook examples.

Isolation is the most practical solution instead of Hindus betting their future over the loyalty of Muslims. Keeping them isolated prevents intermingling and the other problems that come with it.

[​IMG]

19. lcafanboy

lcafanboy Senior Member Senior Member

GANDUA in those 1200 years Sikhs whooped your asses in last 350years. From Afghanistan to Delhi muzzies were shit scared of Sikhs. Remember hari Singh nalwa, Banda Singh bahadur..

Sikh regiment was at doors of Lahore to take over and had indira Gandhi allowed it you would have lost Lahore. It was her insistence to maintain status quo on western border sikh regiment pulled out.

One thing it's muzzie mob against 1 or 2 unarmed person that works in muzzie favor. If both sides are armed mob muzzies run for cover....... Fear for life works for both muzzies especially since sanatan mat believes in reincarnation and life is just a many journey of soul.

20. Haldiram

Muslims in AMU showing their patriotism.

12arya, Sourav Kumar, Akak and 2 others like this.