Muslim mob attacks police station in Bhuj, damages over two dozen vehi

tramp

Re: Muslim mob attacks police station in Bhuj, damages over two dozen

the incident is reminiscent of so many lynchings in pakistan.... that should not be allowed to happen in india whatever the provocation... once the law steps in it should be left to the law to take its course. anybody trying to interfere with the course of justice or investigation should be arrested then and there and tried and punished. that is the only way to prevent police station raids from happening.
Excellent depiction of the current situation not just in India but world over!

Simple_Guy

More photos in Desh Gujarat

When DeshGujarat tweeted about Muslim mob's attack on police station in Bhuj on Sunday evening, one of the reaction received was from former Superintendent of Police of Kutch. He said: Surprising, Bhuj used to be a quite town. I was SP there from 1969 to 1971 and loved my posting.

This gentleman is right. Bhuj used to be a quiet town. But yesterday's event was exceptional and it has shattered earlier impression. A prominent local newspaper of Kutch has today reported that some prominent Muslim went to the assembly of Muslims and tried to convince them not to take law in hand, but they failed. Looking at the pictures of the incident, it is very clear that those assembled there were young Muslims of 20-40 age.

Bhuj has no history of such violence in the past. Some jamaats that are known for converting common Muslim into a fanatic one are more active in recent years.

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate

I have absolutely zero tolerance for such rioting and destruction of public property. Whatever cause they may be protesting for, whoever might be involved, a firing squad is the only answer to instill fear and discipline into the hearts of such useless scoundrels.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles