Muslim Gang-Rapes across Europe under-reported in press

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2015031319350781_uu.shtml

Every third convicted sexual criminal in Finland is a foreigner. Foreigners total amount of population is only 3.8%
Those born in middle-east or Africa have committed rape 13 times more often that people born in Finland.

Finnish government says, that connection between rapes and immigration is "unclear"...
What do you have against immigrants, you racist nazi ***? Why do you hate Muzzies?:rofl:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Rape is not everyday talk here, like in India.
Of course its not. Rapist dogs(in this case, Finns) dont give enough damn about rape to talk about it. We here on India think of it as a heighnous crime and so even the small numbers make headlines here..

So here we have established that you are a racist, nazi rape apologetic small dicked Finn. So why exactly are you here again?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Actually this thread is ample evidence on why I actually celebrate the fact that Europeans are being fucked by immmigrant muslims. They deserve it and worse. This is also the reason I dont shed tears for these dogs. They deserve worse.

its just simple Karma taking its course. I suggest fellow Indians to do the same- stop sympathysing with these dogs. Stop being more Xtian than xtians themselves

jouni

Of course its not. Rapist dogs(in this case, Finns) dont give enough damn about rape to talk about it. We here on India think of it as a heighnous crime and so even the small numbers make headlines here..

So here we have established that you are a racist, nazi rape apologetic small dicked Finn. So why exactly are you here again?
Heh...who has the small dick? At least we do not have to use iron rods, like they revealed in "India´s daughter". That is what you get keeping half the population in the abyss without any future. What is the difference between animal and those guys shown in the documentary? "heinous crime, my ***, you talk about it because of your rape culture...which suppress normal sexuality and this is the end result.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles