Muslim Gang-Rapes across Europe under-reported in press

sorcerer

Country flag
this is a very disturbing report for all civilised peoples
nevertheless the truth has to be told and the comparison with India has to be made accurate vis a vis what is in fact happening in Europe which they are closing their eyes to .

my suggestion is that we compile a list of all these horrific things happening in Europe and forward them to the BBC with a copy to be sent to be producers of India's daughter and ask them if they will make a similar film of what is happening in their own house

other copies of the dossier can also be sent to the various British media for their publication .

this will all go towards informing all women of the dangers that exist, even in Europe and thus to help them avoid getting into harm's way

and on another matter
:D
As if the media care. They will sell their propaganda to the highest bidder.

1) The politicos are already bought by the petro dollars and various donations from middle east that they are scared to even talk about them in public.
I wonder why the double standard..cuz in one hand their Govt fight with their NATO WoT in some foreigh land
and on the other hand they are so scared to talk about what their own locals are going through at the hands of the immigrant fanatics in their own land.

2) The Govt care for the people has taken the sting out of people to demand social reforms.
Is it the fear of losing the social security if they get involved in some anti govt protest keeping these locals in vocaling against what they go through.

3) Local people are scared to even stand up for their rights. Dont know what they think...does such make them a communist..a term they hate..

IMO..the real terrorism is happening at their own doorsteps.
[/QUOTE]

Maldives allows foreign ownership of land despite opposition concern
This was already on the cards of Chinese when the screw up in Maldives started happening in the first place.
Them Maldivians will learn the hardway.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
and what is consensual and not when you are under the influence of drugs?
Yes when both men and women are intoxicated and have sex, it is obviously rape because woman was too intoxicated for consent but obviously not man, because man has penis while woman does not and only has pussy.

Stop asking women to take responsibility for themselves you rape apologetic misogynist pig.

thethinker

Country flag
'Muslim' girl gang attacks an 'immoral' sunbather for wearing a bikini in a French park, sparking JeSuisCharlie style social media campaign

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...eSuisCharlie-style-social-media-campaign.html

• A 21-year-old woman was attacked by gang of five in a park in Reims, France
  • Furious social media users launched a 'public bikini' campaign on Twitter
  • Hundreds of users across France posted photos of themselves in swimsuits
  • Many are assuming that the attack was 'religiously-motived' but unconfirmed
An attack on a woman in France because she wore a bikini in a public park has sparked outrage on social media.

The 21-year-old victim, who has been named as Angelique Sloss, was beaten up by a gang of reportedly Muslim young women – aged between 16 and 24 – when she was sunbathing with two friends.

Protesters wearing bikinis and swimsuits held a rally at the park, in the northern city of Reims, yesterday despite rain and cold winds.

Hundreds across France joined the campaign on Twitter, posting photos of themselves wearing swimsuits in public places.

Spectators have likened the campaign to the JeSuisCharlie Twitter campaign, following the Charlie Hebdo shootings in Paris in January.

French police said the attackers came from housing estates with large Muslim populations.

This has sparked assumptions that the attack was religiously-motivated, and the incident is being held up by some right-wing observers as proof that radical Islamic ideas pose a threat to French values.

The Mayor of Reims, Arnaud Robinet, said: ‘We have to be very careful not to jump to conclusions. All the same, I can understand why people have assumed that this attack had religious motives. If that turns out to be the case, it is a very serious incident.’

One of the group is reported to have shouted at the woman for ‘immorally’ exposing so much flesh in public.

The woman responded and the group attacked her, slapping and punching her.

Passersby managed to stop the assault, but Ms Sloss has been unable to go to work following the assault because of the 'severe bruising'.

Police told L’Union newspaper that they couldn’t confirm whether the attack was motivated by ‘religious opinions’.

Four years ago a poll by the Le Monde newspaper found that Islam is considered a ‘threat’ by many French and Germans to their national identity.

The poll of 1,600 people in both countries found that Muslims have ‘not integrated properly’.

Le Monde ran the results under a headline which brands efforts to get different religious communities to live side by side as a ‘failure’.

France, with 7million, and Germany, 4.3million, have the largest Muslim communities in Europe. There are around 2.4million in Britain.

In 2010 Germany’s Angela Merkel conceded that her country’s multicultural society had ‘failed’ while a number of French politicians have complained about the growing influence of radical Islam.

According to the Le Monde poll, carried out with marketing firm IFOP, 68 per cent of French and 75 per cent of Germans believe Muslims are ‘not well integrated into society’.

Others – 55 per cent in France and 49 per cent in Germany – said they believed the ‘influence and visibility of Islam’ was ‘too large’, while 60 per cent in both countries said the reason for the problem is Muslims’ own ‘refusal’ to integrate.

Just as crucially, 42 per cent of French and 40 per cent of Germans consider the presence of Islamic communities ‘a threat’ to their national identities.

In France the government has displayed a hard line towards religious extremism and has banned Islamic veils.

rockey 71

Hard to believe this isn't Zionist propaganda. If anything, crimes by Muslims are over reported. They don't like us too much over there.

anupamsurey

Country flag
Yes when both men and women are intoxicated and have sex, it is obviously rape because woman was too intoxicated for consent but obviously not man, because man has penis while woman does not and only has pussy.
add "drugged by man". and you will know my point of argument. :)

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
add "drugged by man". and you will know my point of argument. :)
What you are talking about is already rape- if the girl was drugged by man.

But the point you were talking about in response to @Rowdy was the latest feminist attempt to rename drunken irresponsible one night stands as rape.

Sorry that's BS

rockey 71

Stop asking women to take responsibility for themselves you rape apologetic misogynist pig.
Just because man has the penis which the woman does not, cannot mean the man has to be prosecuted every time. Even the woman with pussy can commit rape on man as well as woman.

jouni

http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2015031319350781_uu.shtml

Every third convicted sexual criminal in Finland is a foreigner. Foreigners total amount of population is only 3.8%
Those born in middle-east or Africa have committed rape 13 times more often that people born in Finland.

Finnish government says, that connection between rapes and immigration is "unclear"...

Gabriel92

Country flag

Every third convicted sexual criminal in Finland is a foreigner. Foreigners total amount of population is only 3.8%
Those born in middle-east or Africa have committed rape 13 times more often that people born in Finland.

Finnish government says, that connection between rapes and immigration is "unclear"...
More than 70% of the persons in our jails are muslims... (If you do not count the other immigrants...). If you do not count the French,something like 90% of those that are in our jails are immigrants.... immigrants just bring you insecurity.... steal,kill,rape...

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

More than 70% of the persons in our jails are muslims... (If you do not count the other immigrants...). If you do not count the French,something like 90% of those that are in our jails are immigrants.... immigrants just bring you insecurity.... steal,kill,rape...
I don't understand what is wrong with Europeans. I met a girl from China last week. She has a masters degree in a science field. She was looking for a job here in Europe and ran into some legal trouble. The case actually was very small. She missed a payment for some legal fees (national TV contributions) the amount was just 200 Eur. And she could not understand the legal notice as it was in German. When she went to the local court she was literally hounded out because and I quote "It is not our job to translate and explain".YES SAID IN ENGLISH.
I mean if this is the attitude to people who are well educated and want to pay taxes and make jobs then you will only get really $hitty people. Look at the US/Canada ... they only accept well educated people that can serve their economic interest.
Just read the news how germans are opening their "homes" for immigrants ... all well and good. But the ones you really want you end up driving away while deliberately importing the worst, paying for them and then suffering the consequences.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

FUck you Jouni .... I mean you keep harping on about how indians are "anti islam"... a fact that can be busted with one reading of the APJ kalam thread.... I now dare you to find a listing of the perpetrators by religion.

salute

I don't understand what is wrong with Europeans. I met a girl from China last week. She has a masters degree in a science field. She was looking for a job here in Europe and ran into some legal trouble. The case actually was very small. She missed a payment for some legal fees (national TV contributions) the amount was just 200 Eur. And she could not understand the legal notice as it was in German. When she went to the local court she was literally hounded out because and I quote "It is not our job to translate and explain".YES SAID IN ENGLISH.
I mean if this is the attitude to people who are well educated and want to pay taxes and make jobs then you will only get really $hitty people. Look at the US/Canada ... they only accept well educated people that can serve their economic interest.
Just read the news how germans are opening their "homes" for immigrants ... all well and good. But the ones you really want you end up driving away while deliberately importing the worst, paying for them and then suffering the consequences.
european countries are not immigrant countries like usa,canada,australia.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
european countries are not immigrant countries like usa,canada,australia.
Yup. But their population is shrinking and they WANT people. Numerous times I have had germans tell me they would like to see next Google/Amazon from Germany. Thing is, they are still filling up people from Syria/Afg/Libya/ North Africa. And they fill up the worst kind. It's like if someone has two tablets and you say the red one is cure and blue one is poison. He turns to you and says F**K you, picks up the blue pill, ingests the poison and becomes proud about it. I mean How would you feel.
:lol:

salute

Yup. But their population is shrinking and they WANT people. Numerous times I have had germans tell me they would like to see next Google/Amazon from Germany. Thing is, they are still filling up people from Syria/Afg/Libya/ North Africa. And they fill up the worst kind. It's like if someone has two tablets and you say the red one is cure and blue one is poison. He turns to you and says F**K you, picks up the blue pill, ingests the poison and becomes proud about it. I mean How would you feel.
:lol:
usa because they have super duper software industries than any other country so obviously most of the opportunities are in usa if someone is from software hardware field,they gonna want visa from usa,

european mostly gonna get other people.

jouni

FUck you Jouni .... I mean you keep harping on about how indians are "anti islam"... a fact that can be busted with one reading of the APJ kalam thread.... I now dare you to find a listing of the perpetrators by religion.
Most of them are Muslims, but we do not have any " campaign" against them. I had to google these rape statistics, becsuse they are not something we think daily. Rape is not everyday talk here, like in India.

salute

I had to google these rape statistics, becsuse they are not something we think daily.
what statistics,no we dont,
people dont think them daily,because they do not remain same and they keeps changing though, so google them.
Rape is not everyday talk here, like in India.
then what weekly or weekends.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Most of them are Muslims, but we do not have any " campaign" against them. I had to google these rape statistics, becsuse they are not something we think daily. Rape is not everyday talk here, like in India.
hahahahaha so you take a potshot on india again.
Stop blaming muslims for finlands problems

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles