Muslim Gang-Rapes across Europe under-reported in press

jouni

Immigrants living in US and UK have been there for generations they get good jobs good living but still gets radicalized in the name of religion ever thought why?

They themselves think they are not invited or part of the society they want others to follow there norms and cultures but in return do not want to gel in with the norms and cultures of others.

They want there laws to be implemented not Law of the land.
They want there customs to be allowed.

But If you go to a nation of there Religion they will not even allow you to pray to you r own god.

That is the mentality with which they go to other lands to create a land of there own.
How about secular Turkey? Or Indonesia? Where do they stand?

jouni

Sometimes I do not get you....you hate Muslims, US, Brits, "the west" and China....who actually you like? Russia? You might wanna take a reality check of which direction their society is going....then compare it to other fundamentalists.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Sometimes I do not get you....you hate Muslims, US, Brits, "the west" and China....who actually you like? Russia? You might wanna take a reality check of which direction their society is going....then compare it to other fundamentalists.
not really .... we like ourselves .... had we never been invaded , we would have no reason at all to entangle ourselves with the rest of the world........ we HAD a very fertile land, good population etc etc. :( last millennium was fcked up ..... we missed industrialization and got infected with leftist scums. :(

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Guys, why argue so much with @jouni? His nation, his choice, his funeral.

I, for one, would be delighted when far-RW parties rise up in Europe and when we see Islamist-versus-RW fights on the streets, and riots. These people have been sanctimoniously preaching to the world for far too long.

Such things are imminent in Europe, within the next 20 years. This way, I agree with Raghuram Rajan that we should not have an excessive export-oriented focus in the economy, and that "Make For India" is as important as the PM's "Make In India" initiative. That way, when the European chaos justly kicks in, India's economy will be insulated, as opposed to China's.
It's a myth that you need to be export oriented economy to have good economic well being.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Secular Turkey and Indonesia .... Lol.

You would be rotting in prison for being an athiest in Indonesia . Turkey is changing for the worse.

But i like your ostrich attitude. I for one like karma taking its course and bite Europe in the ass for all the death and destruction they have brought to the world

thethinker

Country flag
Nothing new or surprising...

Pakistani among two arrested for supporting Islamic State in Italy

http://tribune.com.pk/story/924352/...rested-for-supporting-islamic-state-in-italy/

By Reuters
Published: July 22, 2015

MILAN: Italian police arrested a Tunisian and Pakistani on Wednesday on suspicion they were plotting attacks in Italy and circulating threatening messages on the Internet in support of Islamic State.

The men were arrested in Brescia, a small city near Milan, police said in a statement, without naming either man.

Read: Italian police target al Qaeda inspired group planning attack in Pakistan

It said the Tunisian man, 35, had created a Twitter account from which he posted “threatening messages signed Islamic State” with the backdrop of famous landmarks such as Rome’s Colosseum and Milan’s cathedral.

Police were due to give details at a news conference later on Wednesday.

Read:Italy arrests Pakistani accused of bloody 2009 Peshawar bombing

Italian security forces have for months been on high alert against attacks at embassies, synagogues, churches, the Vatican and areas usually crowded with tourists.

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
One thing about these two I can say is that both are Muslim Majority Countries
Turkey is a secular state with no official state religion; the Turkish Constitution provides for freedom of religion and conscience. The role of religion has been a controversial debate over the years since the formation of Islamist parties.For many decades, the wearing of the hijab was banned in schools and government buildings because it was viewed as a symbol of political Islam. However, the ban was lifted from universities in 2011, from government buildings in 2013, and from schools in 2014.

reference Wiki

Same is the case in Indonesia.

What were you trying to ask/convey/point out with this?

jouni

One thing about these two I can say is that both are Muslim Majority Countries
Turkey is a secular state with no official state religion; the Turkish Constitution provides for freedom of religion and conscience. The role of religion has been a controversial debate over the years since the formation of Islamist parties.For many decades, the wearing of the hijab was banned in schools and government buildings because it was viewed as a symbol of political Islam. However, the ban was lifted from universities in 2011, from government buildings in 2013, and from schools in 2014.

reference Wiki

Same is the case in Indonesia.

What were you trying to ask/convey/point out with this?
Political Islsm is the problem, not the religion.

Pulkit

Satyameva Jayate "Truth Alone Triumphs"
Country flag
Political Islsm is the problem, not the religion.
What is it Based at?
What is commonality in between?

Religion.

They use Religion as a weapon for all the evil.

Country flag
The Europeans In their self righteous liberalism created this problem. What people don't realise there are many radical groups forming in Europe and when the backlash comes politicians will also be in troubl as well as ALL minorities . Remember this is not the first time Europe is experiencing just read about how Hitler came to power. Unfortunately history always repeats

Country flag
@roma

Maldives are insignificant and Chinese long range naval capability is weak. If Maldives wants to press the wrong buttons they may cease to exist if any conflict arises.

anupamsurey

Country flag
this is horrible, but again this is no news to me, i always knew that rapes were under reported phenomenon in Europe, hell, many teen get raped in one or the other party (of course under the influence of narcotics), even that to is not brought to light. at least that's what my friend in Germany said, this is also common in Canada, but one thing that i like about their system is that the rape victim (once brought to light) gets speedy judicial support, unlike our pathetic Indian judiciary.
the the main point here is Islamic rapes (if that is correct term), they did it in their home countries (where women are treated like slaves), and they will do it here too.
I was checking some news regarding Pakistan and saw the above news and no surprise since Pakis are involved again with their brothers from Arabic land.

Western nations love highlighting rapes in India but letting their women raped and MSM is silent.A video added too... all sounds extremely disturbing.

@Blackwater @jackprince @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Rowdy @alphacentury @sydsnyper @anupamsurey @VIP
@Razor @brational @Bangalorean @Mad Indian @cobra commando @hit&run @maomao @TrueSpirit2
@ersakthivel @OneGrimPilgrim @Vishwarupa @Srinivas_K @maomao @VIP @pmaitra @Screambowl @LETHALFORCE

Foreign panel
@roma @jouni @adam7 @Gabriel92
@marrakesh @Cadian

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
this is horrible, but again this is no news to me, i always knew that rapes were under reported phenomenon in Europe, hell, many teen get raped in one or the other party (of course under the influence of narcotics), even that to is not brought to light. at least that's what my friend in Germany said, this is also common in Canada, but one thing that i like about their system is that the rape victim (once brought to light) gets speedy judicial support, unlike our pathetic Indian judiciary.
the the main point here is Islamic rapes (if that is correct term), they did it in their home countries (where women are treated like slaves), and they will do it here too.
Half of the party rapes are nothing but guilt conscience.

anupamsurey

Country flag
this is a very disturbing report for all civilised peoples
nevertheless the truth has to be told and the comparison with India has to be made accurate vis a vis what is in fact happening in Europe which they are closing their eyes to .

my suggestion is that we compile a list of all these horrific things happening in Europe and forward them to the BBC with a copy to be sent to be producers of India's daughter and ask them if they will make a similar film of what is happening in their own house

other copies of the dossier can also be sent to the various British media for their publication .

this will all go towards informing all women of the dangers that exist, even in Europe and thus to help them avoid getting into harm's way

and on another matter

No way ? ....... they have just voted to allow foreign ownership of their territories
http://in.reuters.com/article/2015/07/23/maldives-land-foreigners-idINKCN0PX1FI20150723
Maldives allows foreign ownership of land despite opposition concern
quote:-
The Maldives ratified legislation on Thursday to allow foreigners with investment of more than $1 billion to own land despite opposition concern the reform could be used for military expansion in the islands by China.

The legislation, passed with 70 assembly members in favour and 14 opposed, will allow foreigners to own land within a project site on condition at least 70 percent of the area is reclaimed from the sea.

The constitution had earlier had prohibited the foreign ownership of any part of Maldivian territory, instead allowing only 99-year leases. ( end quote )

My suggestion is for the goi to let the gov of Maldives know that they are risking an India - China naval battle in their territories and they will be squashed and tread upon in the process .....if that's what they want .

ref:-
@bose @brational @blueblood @anupamsurey @ersakthivel @Blackwater @cobra commando @Hari Sud @Kunal Biswas @LETHALFORCE @mhk99 @pmaitra @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sorcerer @TejasMK3 @Yusuf @jackprince @Bangalorean @indiandefencefan @aliyah @hit&run @VIP @Razor @Blood+ @Screambowl @Sylex21 @angeldude13 @DingDong @Zebra

@jouni - yes a similar documentary about the events in europe will also as you wrote " help ( europeans ) to know how dignity can prevail ....etc etc " and it will l also be an excellent documentary ( about europe ) and i hope you will not misinterpret these comments of mine
@roma ji, we did show our uneasiness to maldives but it was too subtle, I say we increase our naval presence around Maldives. let us say that, see if you forgot us we are still here.
we can also bring a direct regime change in Maldives if the things go out of hand (but if we want to do it we must star it now - after all, majority of Malidves has Indian origin population). India should learn from the missionaries who work in India, Africa, and other countries.

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
I did get it, it cant be guilt conscience every time (thats why the "may be") but that dosen't change its definition- getting drugged or drugging someone ad then having sex its still a rape).
Having consensual sex and deciding due to guilt/shaming that Oops I was raped is not Rape.

sorcerer

Country flag
You can see one local being a total Ostrich.

These are the same guys who would defame India but keep silent whats happening in their own region and a a STATE OF DENIAL.
Actually these locals are very scared of reacting. They have reached a certain point where reactions from locals will bring more vulgar actions from the immigrants.
They are helpless and to get a good nights sleep they are in a state of denial.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles