Muslim Gang-Rapes across Europe under-reported in press

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!

We are not putting our head to sand. We are prepared. Our prepareness is our deterrence. Terrorists trying something here are gonna have short life.
:lol:
you need culture to stop these guys ... not guns.
you know what convert en masse to Hinduism. It's good for the environment (No beef), Good for the Mind(Yoga+ Meditation) and good for the family (faithful women)..... try it ;)

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

We are not putting our head to sand. We are prepared. Our prepareness is our deterrence. Terrorists trying something here are gonna have short life.
So this European gentleman would sit in his peaceful nation and deploy Tanks,APC's to stop terrorists raping/grooming their women.I am not surprised since they give Tanks to Traffic Police to control traffic.

So this is the EU tactic to curb rapes and terrorism done my Muslims. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Either your head is empty or it's not attached to your body as your fingers are typing this.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
you know what convert en masse to Hinduism. It's good for the environment (No beef), Good for the Mind(Yoga+ Meditation) and good for the family (faithful women)..... try it ;)
That's a alien thing in todays EU. :rofl:

thethinker

Country flag
So this European gentleman would sit in his peaceful nation and deploy Tanks,APC's to stop terrorists raping/grooming their women.I am not surprised since they give Tanks to Traffic Police to control traffic.

So this is the EU tactic to curb rapes and terrorism done my Muslims. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Either your head is empty or it's not attached to your body as your fingers are typing this.
The Finn troll always displays the military strength of Finland while completely fails to understand that there are non military ways to invade and break a nation - a demographics change for example.

Let him be happy with the Finnish shiny toys. Maybe they'd come in handy when he one day moves across Sharia Zones in Helsinki :)

jouni

Thanks, but I love beef. Had Pork today though. Hindu women are lovely...do not know about the dot though...

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
Thanks, but I love beef. Had Pork today though. Hindu women are lovely...do not know about the dot though...
it's the symbolic third eye of the mind.....................................

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Which culture?

You mean the Weekend Disco/Party Culture where gang bangs happen in open and girls change partners who are often blacks? No wonder what attracts these immigrants there sometime risking their life (check tonnes of video scattered around net)

Such free hedonistic culture can surely stop Islamic culture. :rofl:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
focus on news don't gang rape jouni..........:p
He is a disillusioned European for sure living in a old EU era.

Is there any new generation European who wanna comment on the topic?

Varahamihira

Country flag
He is a disillusioned European for sure living in a old EU era.

Is there any new generation European who wanna comment on the topic?
You got to be kidding me right?New generation?
@jouni belongs to the old hags who play Sauna-Sauna with 15-16 year old kids and simultaneously watches India's daughter with them.

And he is a very brave old hag who bravely deletes his posts and thinks no one knows.May be that's how Finnish show their de-bravity

jouni

You got to be kidding me right?New generation?
@jouni belongs to the old hags who play Sauna-Sauna with 15-16 year old kids and simultaneously watches India's daughter with them.

And he is a very brave old hag who bravely deletes his posts and thinks no one knows.May be that's how Finnish show their de-bravity

http://www.visitfinland.com/article/join-the-finns-in-the-sauna/
I think you have misunderstood our Sauna....and if you do not understand India's daughter, that is your loss. It already came two times out from our tv in two weeks. It was so popular.

Varahamihira

Country flag
http://www.visitfinland.com/article/join-the-finns-in-the-sauna/
I think you have misunderstood our Sauna....and if you do not understand India's daughter, that is your loss. It already came two times out from our tv in two weeks. It was so popular.
Why should I visit a site you referred.When you don't take my country's views regarding your prejudice.I condemn sexual assault or rapes.But statistical data has to be put forward.
So in India rape rate per 100k is 1.8(approx) and in Finland it is >18.This is according to the UN in 2012.
We know our problems.Have you ever wondered when rape rate in India is as low as 1.8(approx) per 100k adults and in UK is 28(approx),US is (27(approx),NZ is 28(approx),Sweden 60+, Why it wasn't US's Daughter or UK's Daughter or NZ's Daughter.
Why?I don't see any other angle but outright RACISM.Oh how come brown people who commit less crime of the same nature should be of our stature as we are so WHITE.

If you have jaundiced eyes for the facts then why do I care what the F**k your argument is about Sauna.

So old hags is Finland play Sauna-Sauna with 15-16 yer old kids.Live with it.

jouni

Why should I visit a site you referred.When you don't take my country's views regarding your prejudice.I condemn sexual assault or rapes.But statistical data has to be put forward.
So in India rape rate per 100k is 1.8(approx) and in Finland it is >18.This is according to the UN in 2012.
We know our problems.Have you ever wondered when rape rate in India is as low as 1.8(approx) per 100k adults and in UK is 28(approx),US is (27(approx),NZ is 28(approx),Sweden 60+, Why it wasn't US's Daughter or UK's Daughter or NZ's Daughter.
Why?I don't see any other angle but outright RACISM.Oh how come brown people who commit less crime of the same nature should be of our stature as we are so WHITE.

If you have jaundiced for the facts then why do I care what the F**k your argument is about Sauna.

So old hags is Finland play Sauna-Sauna with 15-16 yer old kids.Live with it.
In EU we have 500 million whites, you are over 1.2 billion brown people? Even when combined with US we are far less? How can you have so low self esteem to even think about racism? It is us who should call you racist! Like I have said, Indias daughter is not about rape. It is about dignity and pride, which people in that document showed a lot even when against greatest of suffering.

Varahamihira

Country flag
In EU we have 500 million whites, you are over 1.2 billion brown people? Even when combined with US we are far less? How can you have so low self esteem to even think about racism? It is us who should call you racist! Like I have said, Indias daughter is not about rape. It is about dignity and pride, which people in that document showed a lot even when against greatest of suffering.
It seems you are a Category 5 Moron.Who don't know how the documentary was made.
The documentary was filmed in US,UK,other European countries,India,etc.Then why it became India's Daughter.It's called doctoring.Maybe in your language a low self esteem.

I'm repeating Obama's famous words "Racism is in US(White) DNA".These Whites came from Europe

Bheeshma

Watch the rise of the EU far right in the coming decades. Its going to be popcorn time.

jouni

It seems you are a Category 5 Moron.Who don't know how the documentary was made.
The documentary was filmed in US,UK,other European countries,India,etc.Then why it became India's Daughter.It's called doctoring.Maybe in your language a low self esteem.

I'm repeating Obama's famous words "Racism is in US(White) DNA".These Whites came from Europe
Racism is in the eye of the beholder...for you we are racists. Racism card, nazi card, rape card....those are good to have. I am not innocent myself, I use the Finland is the greatest - card ;)

Bheeshma

Everyone is racist to some degree. Stupidity is something else.

Varahamihira

Country flag
Racism is in the eye of the beholder...for you we are racists. Racism card, nazi card, rape card....those are good to have. I am not innocent myself, I use the Finland is the greatest - card ;)
So I was right you are a Category 5 Moron(C5M).
I mean who the F**k would think Racism is in the eye of the beholder..haha.

Man leave this,it is above your C5M's head.
You just play Sauna-Sauna with 15-16 year old kids.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
in the UK, groom-rapes, apart from terrorism, have no religion.

when the slugfests over the BBC-deception & Udwin's documentary were at the peak, news about these 'grooming' gangs were used to show some over-excited & sermonising british (and the brown-british aka indian sepoys) the other side of the reality.

i believe the islamic cult definitely has some evil supernormal aura to it, which lends it kind of a 'God-mode' power against criticism (and reform), in the name of the unspoken or hush-hush 'political correctness'. the (liberal) world is the most sensitive to any critique about islam, while its 'universalistic' thoughts/values try desperately to distance any wrongdoing in the name of islam from islam itself, in the name of 'but religion has nothing to do with it'; and this affinity is seen generally only for islam, but when its other religions, the liberalness of many a liberal go for a toss!
regarding the politicians of democracies, their position doesn't seem very different from those of the white women of USA who participated in the civil rights movement - if one refused to do sexual intercourse with a black man (the 'rad-fad' of that movement), she was termed a 'racist'; and if she accepted, she was a 'slut'.
similarly, if a politician calls an islamist spade an ISLAMIST spade, he's a 'racist'/'communal'; and if he cosies up to the islamists, he's 'secular'/'liberal' (a slut in my and many others' eyes). what to talk of politicians! just see in what tone the british/european MSM reports about/treats those groups of people who protest against the islamic immigrant leeches (in short, the protesters are a bunch of 'crazy RW-racists/fascists' for them!).

the ultra-permissive west wasn't/isn't satisfied with all-out hedonism & its new-age internet-edition (plus spreading it globally), but it wants to indulge in a different type of liberal orgy it appears, by inviting scum of the earth in the name of 'cultural/religious & racial amalgamation'; just that this 'pleasure-seeking pursuit' is giving more pain, more quickly, but the subject is still blind to it (deliberately partially) & yet to fully realise its misadventure.

@jouni sir - please believe religion has much to do with it. in our part of the world, the secular-brigades have repeatedly raised this bogey of joblessness, hopelessness etc. in order to try to 'explain' away the horrible acts of the 'poor peacefuls', but they get to eat dirt when cases of educated & gainfully working peacefuls being involved in peaceful acts keep coming up. terrorism isn't the sole utility in the pocket of an islamist. taqqiya/deception, covert means, changing demographics, soft means, etc. form his utility-kit. believe us. we've centuries-old constant, continuous & consistent experience of all of this, which continue(s) still (just a day back the governor of a state of India warned of an impending and irreversible demographic-change in it if nothing done soon, although he too sugar-coated it by saying that it has nothing to do with religion; you now may get an idea as to why the majority Hindus have to suffer at the hands of the islamists - yes, on account of their pusillanimous politically correct politicians). the islamic immigrants in europe are not there to 'intermix' (even if they want, or some of them want; they can't help it) & reciprocate with the same feelings/intentions relayed out to/for them. they are simply not wired/bred that way, are a highly communal people who live like bees and sting like them, won't be grateful to you for providing with amenities & opportunities & won't leave a chance to spew curses on you (chk youtube comments sections, esp. some arabic comments on some vids, a few of which may've nothing to do with europe v/s islam thing at all! some jerk starts and the chain follows), come from a misogynistic cult, and hence the incidents that europe's been seeing. won't write more for now, but what's there in the OP has much to do (intricately as well as simply) with religion (of the perpetrators; western 'universalism' doesn't apply. not all religions are made the same) when its (in) a pattern.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles