Muslim appeasement by Modi Government.

Vijyes

I made a distinction in the case of Islam. But you are unable to corelate why poor Hindus are not choosing Dharma over money?
Lies. Poor hindus will vote for Hindu party of the party campaigns aggressively. This is evident on how slums of Mumbai with hindus voted enmasse for Shiv Sena. Hindus will choose dharma over money.

BJP only lost in 2004 ane 2009 as the RSS saw that BJP had no leaders and all were simply stupid people or imports from other parties. So, they intentionally sabotaged elections in 2004 and 2009 to ensure that the non core leadership could be dismantled. People like Vajpayee, Advani were considered as worthless and hence had to be removed along with other people with selfish nature.

But when RSS campaigned in 2014, BJP won. This is the power of RSS and Hindutva. It is fake news that hindu poor will choose money over dharma. It is only that there has been not a single strong leader to campaign on dharma that hindu poor didn't get a chance to vote for dharma.

See my friend even I used to have similar belief like you that Hindutva is what has carried BJP from 2014. But 2019 results were eye opener where BJP got more seats than even last time. That’s when Modi’s strategy was realised by the country. I am telling you Modi is not only next level but even another level over it. Trust this man. He is more hardcore Hindutvadi than we think of ourselves. Hindus are safe under Modi Shah but understand Modi Shah will not do everything by themselves, they will make us Hindus also do what we have to do.

Right now as we converse, the only thing Modi is hungry for is the shortfall in Rajya Sabha seats. He is dying to get those from 2014. It’s been a long wait. The absorption of even corrupt MLAs in Karnataka and Goa points to the fact that Modi is not even concerned what happens to his anti corrupt and clean image by this. It’s better to have corrupt people inside your party than allies who could flip. At least support is guaranteed.

Just understand that BJP with LS and RS Majority will be be first time India is actually under Hindu hands since the Marathas time from 1700. A long 300 year cycle will be complete truly when BJP gets majority in RS.

Without RS majority, all these chutiya leftists and congress don’t allow hardcore Pro Hindu bills to be passed or else they are ask for massive dilution of the Bills which are in interests of Hindus which does not really benefit and respect NDAs LS majority.

Understand the realpolitik.

The poor Indians who gave 2019 verdict will also give 2024 comfortably if Modi continues with his schemes. Everything is planned.
No, again I have been telling for some time that Modi has issued a threat to Saudi Arabia that he will go full hindutva and is willing to expel Muslim if need be unless they ask their agents to cooperate. So, in 2019, congress was instructed by Saudi to aboid campaigning and hence lose out intentionally to avoid BJP from going all out. That is why VHP raised Ram Mandir in November but dropped it as the deal with Saudi was struck.

The reality is also that BJP intentionally doesn't want RS majority as that can raise expectations. BJP is waiting patiently because of Petroleum needs and hence doesn't want people to pressurise it by asking to take drastic actions if BJP has full majority.

So, don't keep your expectations on BJP seat in Rajya Sabha. The real factor is Petroleum reserves in the world. Until Petroleum is over, BJP doesn't want to act hastily.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Do you understand something called situation? Hindus could have done this in 1947-50. Not doing then was a criminal act. But what should have been done in 1950 can't be done in 1990. The time changes and along with it cultural and material infrastructure changes. We have yo strike when time is right,not react immediately.
Do you mean to say that government should allow all this gundagardi and watch it like silent spectators? They should crack down on them with full force and set an example so that their daring which is increasing to take law in hand can be crushed. You are advocating government to be impotent and let these guys create Kashmir in each and every corner of India?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
This is because China has massive manufacturing that runs the world. Muslim countries have realized that they have been cheated by USA and western countries, who took their oil, but gave them only cheap moral support without any real long term assistance like technology. . Now the muslim countries want to get rid of USA and hence need an alternative. As of now, China is the only country with technology and manufacturing base that can replace USA. In fact, Chinese technology is rapidly catching up with USA and is expected to be similar to USA in 2025. China also produces 40% of the world goods which makes them a bigger manufacturing country than USA.

China also has just 2 crore muslims which is a small number to fight for considering Muslim population of 200 crore. Also, China has internal oil.supply of 4 million barrel per day which is same as oil consumption of india. With this, Chinese can still live in Indian standards with their own internal oil production if external oil is cut

So, due to lack of choice and need for China yo replace USA, which has become a big threat to muslim countries, muslim countries choose to keep quiet in front of China.

What does India have to get Petroleum? What manufacturing or technology is with India to get this kind of treatment that China is getting? There is absolutely nothing that India can offer to the world other than tolerance to 20 crore muslims as a payment for Petroleum. India is not China to have other leverage.
Ohhhhh please take this BS somewhere else. Yogi had effectively controlled all this before Modi's BS of Sab ka Vishwas popped in. You are talking as if government is helpless and has no power to deal with these goons.

Vijyes

Traitor tera 2 cent baap hai bhadwe,

My little commie bitch you got banned on other forums too ,shame comes with difficulty for a dumeelean yellow commie,
atleast use different names for your red propoganda on different forums , you have multiple IDs there too and they too were treating you same as we do here ,like a absolute beetchhh,
Now the question is
Why will someone make multiple IDs on multiple forums talk crap get banned and then again repeat the same ,WHY?

Hindu tere baap ki jageer Nahi h k Tu bataega ,and make the gujjars your daddy if you want to , for me whoever threatens my family for no reason will get fucked and abused all the same , he can be your god(chicom) himself ,I will still fuck him.

Blame BJP? commie don't make things up ,

Shove your delusional yellow take on "dharma" up your ass , for me freedom of being a seeker is epitome ,
the names you mentioned are you yourself ,asshole you repeat the same things word to word as the chutiyas you mentioned . And you popped up after they got banned.

I mean you get trolled by so many guys here ,just like your secular version SATA ,
a commie is a shameless phenomenon.
Banned in PDF? Yes. Banned on this forum? This is my original ID created much before any other ID. I don't switch because of ban but because I changed ID in twitter, FB etc and change here accordingly.

How does that matter? By the way, I am not SATA and I am openly a Dharmic. All my IDs are dharmics. I need multiple ID for other reasons. I intend to keep changing IDs to avoid anyone from stealing cookies and finding my identity. But I realized that it is wasteful as people find out me by my absolutist style. Equating me with SATA whom I abuse everytime is retarded.

About abusing BJP,o you have been abusing Gujjars and even stated that you won't vote BJP because candidate is Gujjar.

By the way, your method of abusing people as commies is really strange! Are you some kind of crypto christian who is trying to impose soft Christianity as liberalism and capitalism? When did I say that I support communism? Merely because I support dharma and oppose your soft Christianity, I become commie? Hahaaha

Do you mean to say that government should allow all this gundagardi and watch it like silent spectators? They should crack down on them with full force and set an example so that their daring which is increasing to take law in hand can be crushed. You are advocating government to be impotent and let these guys create Kashmir in each and every corner of India?
Government must take action in proportion only. They can't create Kashmir everywhere as they don't have the strength and are mot getting anytime soon. If they cause lethal harm, then only they must be acted upon enmasse. Cracking down on non lethal demonstration is creating extra risk.

I wouldn't have advocated softer policy if India had enough Petroleum and technology. It is because previous generations did not develop technology that we are in a mess and hence need some time to get out of it. So, due to previous generations acting foolishly, one needs time to undo this mess and hence buying time is the priority.

Ohhhhh please take this BS somewhere else. Yogi had effectively controlled all this before Modi's BS of Sab ka Vishwas popped in. You are talking as if government is helpless and has no power to deal with these goons.
No, Yogi couldn't control this. Did you see how Kairana exodus happened? Did you see how Chandan Gupta was shot dead by jihadis in kasganj? What could Yogi do? None has a magic wand. Modi is not all powerful. RSS is the one pulling the strings. modi is just the face and not the head of the regime.

BJP can crush the Jihadis with the support of hindus. But that can risk the Jihadis revolting across India and turning it to a war. How can you guarantee that the situation won't escalate into war? What if Muslims across India revolt? Then what will you do? Muslims are known for their group behaviour and can revolt enmasse in the name of jihad.

We as of now don't want yo take unnecessary risks. If we are given time to develop technology and also deplete the enemy oil reserves, we will be in better position. It is only strategic patience and not cowardice I am asking for

Last edited:

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
@Vijyes u sure ur not autistic buddy.

Whats with this rambling about Dharma, we all are as much Hindu as it gets, on a spectrum scale some are more liberal some are more conservative.

U are no more Hindu than us.

And now ur opposing Capitalism too? What are u Communist Dharmic LMAO

We Indians don't see capitalism in the same light as the westerners.
Our version of ideal capitalism has accountability, integrated cultural aspects, a volatile hierarchy and a Collectivel social responsibility.

For a while now you've been acting like a BJP apologist.
Can u give me a good reason why BJP is aiding muslims for IPS exams?
Why is the BJP silencing its own Ministers from criticising the secular fabric of politics?
Why are they silent on atrocities on Hindu while publicly condemning a lynchings of a thief from minority?

Vijyes

@Vijyes u sure ur not autistic buddy.

Whats with this rambling about Dharma, we all are as much Hindu as it gets, on a spectrum scale some are more liberal some are more conservative.
Do you what autism is?

I have told several times that dharma is about calculation for achieving the goal of securing knowledge by maintaining stability and pursuing knowledge over long periods of time. So, a hindu is not necessarily dharmic. He is just a savage with roots of dharma. Unless there is a long term intention and vision, one can't be a dharmic.

We Indians don't see capitalism in the same light as the westerners.
Our version of ideal capitalism has accountability, integrated cultural aspects, a volatile hierarchy and a Collectivel social responsibility.
There is no your version of capitalism. Capitalism is soft Christianity. That is why Pope supports USA but condemns USSR.

Dharmic version of trade is different. It is not capitalism. It is not communism either. It is unique. Capitalism has direct link with evangelism. We can see how countries like Vietnam, S.Korea are all getting converted to Christianity under capitalism.

For a while now you've been acting like a BJP apologist.
Can u give me a good reason why BJP is aiding muslims for IPS exams?
IAS & IPS exams may now see a decrease in number of muslims. To avoid people from accusing BJP of interference, Modi may be just pretending to be pro muslim to avoid such accusations. You must have seen that Modi says one thing but does another.

Why is the BJP silencing its own Ministers from criticising the secular fabric of politics?
This is because BJP is the only party now and criticising secularism can alarm muslims. Muslims may wage jihad preemptively. So, to avoid war like scenario, India with Arabs have agreed for temporary status quo. India will maintain muslims without antagonising and Arabs will pay India investment and remittance as return. Also, Arabs have asked USA to stop buying oil using dollars if the petrodollar agreement must stay. Essentially, Arabs are waiting for USA to collapse and want to maintain status quo till then.

Arabs also have instructed congress to sabotage 2019 elections for secular parties and help BJP win. 2019 elections saw congress committing suicide under Arab instructions and helping BJP win.

So, BJP has also agreed to maintain status quo till then and hence have asked BJP members to be silent as its objectives of maintaining power is fulfilled and India is also securing free oil for time being.

Why are they silent on atrocities on Hindu while publicly condemning a lynchings of a thief from minority?
This is something I am understanding. But I guess,it has to do with the above policy of calming muslims to maintain status quo.

S.A.T.A

Dear SATA , after my stint with you during elections ,I never quoted you ,you quoted one of my posts and all your bs that I was used to skipping ,I had to read and reply .
Now, your fake jehadi taqiya is too much to take ,
And never have you ever debated here ,you just write the same things again and again like a ROBOT , and when countered you again write the same things.
Law and order is for law abiding citizens.

You and your quran abiding cult will get what's coming for you people.
My friend I can only begin to make sense of your post, once I stop laughing at it. I'm sorry but it's nay impossible to read your post, along with that of your cousin Vijyes, with a straight face.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Banned in PDF? Yes. Banned on this forum? This is my original ID created much before any other ID. I don't switch because of ban but because I changed ID in twitter, FB etc and change here accordingly.

How does that matter? By the way, I am not SATA and I am openly a Dharmic. All my IDs are dharmics. I need multiple ID for other reasons. I intend to keep changing IDs to avoid anyone from stealing cookies and finding my identity. But I realized that it is wasteful as people find out me by my absolutist style. Equating me with SATA whom I abuse everytime is retarded.

About abusing BJP,o you have been abusing Gujjars and even stated that you won't vote BJP because candidate is Gujjar.

By the way, your method of abusing people as commies is really strange! Are you some kind of crypto christian who is trying to impose soft Christianity as liberalism and capitalism? When did I say that I support communism? Merely because I support dharma and oppose your soft Christianity, I become commie? Hahaaha

Government must take action in proportion only. They can't create Kashmir everywhere as they don't have the strength and are mot getting anytime soon. If they cause lethal harm, then only they must be acted upon enmasse. Cracking down on non lethal demonstration is creating extra risk.

I wouldn't have advocated softer policy if India had enough Petroleum and technology. It is because previous generations did not develop technology that we are in a mess and hence need some time to get out of it. So, due to previous generations acting foolishly, one needs time to undo this mess and hence buying time is the priority.

No, Yogi couldn't control this. Did you see how Kairana exodus happened? Did you see how Chandan Gupta was shot dead by jihadis in kasganj? What could Yogi do? None has a magic wand. Modi is not all powerful. RSS is the one pulling the strings. modi is just the face and not the head of the regime.

BJP can crush the Jihadis with the support of hindus. But that can risk the Jihadis revolting across India and turning it to a war. How can you guarantee that the situation won't escalate into war? What if Muslims across India revolt? Then what will you do? Muslims are known for their group behaviour and can revolt enmasse in the name of jihad.

We as of now don't want yo take unnecessary risks. If we are given time to develop technology and also deplete the enemy oil reserves, we will be in better position. It is only strategic patience and not cowardice I am asking for
They have the strength to create real Kashmir. They've created Kashmir in many places in Kerala , Kairana in UP, some areas of Lucknow and New Delhi as well. Those who have developed the habit of turning blind eye , will not see it.
And second thing I am not saying that they should be shot with the gun but when this mobs comes on road and try to burn a bus carrying student you cannot see like a spectator. Action should be taken. Rapid action force or police should crack them down with punity. Onur government is not taking any action until somebody is murdered or some serious incident takes place.

Ignorance of such mischief gives them courage to do real crimes . It Started in Kashmir as law and order problem only which subsequently turned into religious cleansing and genocide of Hindus from Kashmir.

In Gujarat too, they had build such caurage and theiy burnt 60 Hindus aliive in Sabarmati coach. Until they taught the lesson, they they don't understand this value of peace. Ignorance of government to take action against violent mobs and goons will force Hindus to take law and order in their own heads. Modi wants to allow all this to win the confidence of minority.

Vijyes

Make gujjars your daddy and I stand by my statement on them , you are on SF forum bitch don't lie ,I saw your vomitt there too, we all know you selvam aka defenceanalyst ,your commie bs won't work here just like it didn't work in sterlite protests , remember ,how many comrades got lead in their asses ,ya you remember.

Your typical half baked lies commie modus operandi won't change me from A BJP to congi supporter ,try harder boy .
A good commie is a dead commie .
Moron, sterlite protests was christian protest, not commie protest. It was led by church. Calling me as commie and equating me with jihadis and converts is retarded. You just have mental problems or you are a crypto chriatian

Last edited:

Vijyes

They let me have the strength to create real Kashmir. They've created Kashmir in many places in Kerala , Kairana in UP, some areas of Lucknow and New Delhi as well. Those who have developed the habit of turning blind eye I will not see it.
And second thing I am not saying that they should be shot with the gun but when this mop comes on road and try to to burn a bus carrying student you cannot see like a spectator should be taken rapid action force or police should track them down with punity. Aur government sir not taking any action until somebody is murdered or some serious incident takes place
As I said, we have threatened arabs and obtained free oil. What else action do you want? Are you saying that we should give up 1.5billion barrels of free oil to take brutal action for minor incidents?

Ignorance of such mischief gives them carriage to do real crimes . Started in Kashmir as law and order problem only which subsequently turned into religious cleansing and genocide of Hindus from Kashmir
Kashmir was already a jihad sice 1900. It never was law and order problem.
In Gujarat too, they had build such caurage and theiy burnt 60 Hindus aliive in Sabarmati coach. Until they taught the lesson, they I don't understand this value of peace. Ignorance of government to take action against violent mobs and goons will force Hindus to take law and order in their own heads. Modi wants to allow all this to win the confidence of minority
Yes, after that RSS threatened and silenced muslims. Now, Muslims won't do that. Last time in 2002, Godhra was a result of Saudi Arabia sponsored act. So, with the deal in place, Saudi will keep a leash on muslims.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Do you what autism is?
He knows thats why.
Things you talk about and your PoV is totally distinct and alien for us all as if it's from a parallel universe.

There is tendency for rejecting conventional working logic and trying to push other reasons to establish them as logic without sufficient explanation.

Vijyes

He knows thats why.
Things you talk about and your PoV is totally distinct and alien for us all as if it's from a parallel universe.

There is tendency for rejecting conventional working logic and trying to push other reasons to establish them as logic without sufficient explanation.
I have given as much explanation as possible. If you want detailed explanation, list a set of questions and I will answer them consistently. I can't answer if you simply reject me without asking detailed questions

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
As I said, we have threatened arabs and obtained free oil. What else action do you want? Are you saying that we should give up 1.5billion barrels of free oil to take brutal action for minor incidents?
Give the reference that we Montreal from Arabs my threating them and if we take action against violent Muslim mobs it will go away. prove this. Don't repeat this bull shit again and again.

No it wasn't started let eighties early nineties.
Yes, after that RSS threatened and silenced muslims. Now, Muslims won't do that. Last time in 2002, Godhra was a result of Saudi Arabia sponsored act. So, with the deal in place, Saudi will keep a leash on muslims.
Prove it. You have your own theories iwithout any base or reference and you keep on Repeating this lies again and again prove that it was sponsored by Saudis.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I have given as much explanation as possible. If you want detailed explanation, list a set of questions and I will answer them consistently. I can't answer if you simply reject me without asking detailed questions
I have been and there was no explanation but beating around irrelevant things.

Those always have contradictions and exceptions where no real answers were offered but Dharma was shoved up outrightly without any reasoning or logic (Chinese belligerence for instance).

A logic without materialistic/physical explanation isn't a logic. You have had enough of it with me.

Right now, I'm too tired to list up questions when I know I'm going to receive same whins.

My focus is on something else so I'm not gonna reply further either.

Vijyes

Give the reference that we Montreal from Arabs my threating them and if we take action against violent Muslim mobs it will go away. prove this. Don't repeat this bull shit again and again.
I can't prove that as it is secret. But there is no other explanation as to why India gets so much investment, why Arabs lowered oil prices in 2014 at Modi's insistence. Since none give real reason for these major events, I have to guess.

No it wasn't started let eighties early nineties.
Read history of Kashmir. In 1960 itself Nehru had jailed Abdullah for treason. This was a regular matter.

Prove it. You have your own theories iwithout any base or reference and you keep on Repeating this lies again and again prove that it was sponsored by Saudis.
The 2002 media campaign, campaign targeting Modi and sustained global media cry follows a pattern. None can prove it as it is a secret operations. But global media attention all.of a sudden and continual cries on same issue shows that there is a problem.

I have been and there was no explanation but beating around irrelevant things.

Those always have contradictions and exceptions where no real answers were offered but Dharma was shoved up outrightly without any reasoning or logic (Chinese belligerence for instance).

A logic without materialistic/physical explanation isn't a logic. You have had enough of it with me.

Right now, I'm too tired to list up questions when I know I'm going to receive same whins.
I have always focused exclusively on physical and real results. I don't see what is your problem? I am not spiritual or traditional.

S.A.T.A

My dear jehadi ,I can only begin to make sense of your religious deceit , but then you bring in your mirror image and try to pass it as my cousin , hmmm why only cousin came in your mind? I know very well.
Yep lying about peace with a straight face is hallmark of your desert cult, pedo Muhmmad did that to Meccans too.

Just so that you and your other avatar know I AM NOT POSTING BUT TROLLING both of you commie goatfuckerrrss.
Carry on.. Carry on, just try not to choke on while at it. Dogmatic is not a characteristic of the canine species alone.

Vijyes

In your lungi commie xtian jehadis all are same when it comes to Hindus .
But you remember the lead which was pumped in , don't you .

How does it feel to get banned so many times ,on so many forums , how much does your yellow or vatican master's pay to twist our culture.
Lungi? So, now you have a problem with South Indians? Hmmm... Trying to create North south divide too after creating rift against Gujjars by comparison to muslims? Just as I suspected.

Vijyes

WTF is this!! India blackmailing with mussie population and getting free oil from Arabs... WTF :frusty:

I didn't understand your OBSESSION with oil and relating everything with Oil,Arabs and Mussies.

There are many non-mussie countries which are DEVELOPED WITHOUT OIL reserves or say without Arab free-oil support Japan,South Korea,Singapore,Israel,China and all other Western countries.
Japan developed pre WW2 due to USA supplying oil. USA sanctioned oil in 1941 causing Japan to attack in WW2. Western countries mainly rely on USA support for survival. USA helped the western countries in WW2 by USA oil and resources and later helped in Marshall plan. Western countries are reliant on USA for prosperity.

China has 25 billion barrel of oil and produces 4 million barrels a day as of 2018 which is the total oil consumption of india today. In early 1990s, China was exporting oil too.

Singapore is an exception as it is a city state with 50 lakh people and located in Malacca strait where most of the oil trade and cargo trade happen. Even countries like Malaysia and Indonesia exported oil and Singapore acted as transit hub for the oil.

Countries like Japan, S.Korea, Germany are currently under USA occupation and receive Resources and Technology from USA.

No country can develop without oil. Yes, oil is the bloodline of industrial world. There is nothing to substitute oil completely. Coal Liquefaction is the closest substitute but doesn't fulfill needs for petrochemicals which is used in plastics, insulation, medicines etc. So, oil is very critical. Hence I focus on it with special preference

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles