Muslim appeasement by Modi Government.

Discussion in 'Internal Security' started by HariPrasad-1, Jul 6, 2019.

1. S.A.T.A

S.A.T.A Senior Member Senior Member

Trusting governance systems requires understanding the nuances of how a state functions. This requires a level of education. One more reason why a educated elite always rules over the vast uneducated masses.

ezsasa likes this.
  2. HariPrasad-1

HariPrasad-1 Senior Member Senior Member

We are in majority because two Muslim Nations carved out of India. Few inverters multiply in in 600 million Muslims in subcontinent. If you want to give credit of that to wisdom of Hindus, I can I can only laugh at you. I hope that you don't encounter that condition where your family members killed and you have to show the wisdom of retreat. Let me tell you that the reason we have survived in India is not because of the wisdom of retreat , but the bravery of people who died fighting enemy but made them piss. Alexander won against Porus but decided to retreat not because his wisdom but of poras but because of fear of fighting prowess of Indians. In Spite of 80% in population, if Kashmiri pandits cannot be given justice by bringing culprits to Judiciary , it is the surrender of 1000 million Hindus against few lakh Kashmiri goons.

indus and Chatrapathi like this.
  3. DMZ_dazzle

DMZ_dazzle Regular Member

Wh had a chance back in 1800s. Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Peshwas and Ahom dynasty could have jointly wiped out this cult from the sub continent and established a buffer state in eastern Iran. But they didn't. We shouldn't have allowed the spread of this cult to East Asian countries. Everything would have been fine for us had we acted then.

Vijyes likes this.
  4. HariPrasad-1

HariPrasad-1 Senior Member Senior Member

Not at all. All terrorist killed almost a decade and ago were foreign terrorist. Indian Kashmiri terrorist who are killed in recent time were not born 3 decades ago. All goons who did that are millionaires of Kashmir today.

5. S.A.T.A

Discretion is the better part of valour. Even the most bravest of armies understand the value of a strategic retreat. You can laugh all you want, but remember you got to be alive to able to laugh at others. Deadmen can't chuckle. Kashmiri Hindus were subjected to collective injustice and I daresay Indian state has held the kashmiri Muslims to collective accountability over the last 25 years.

6. DMZ_dazzle

I agree with the tactical retreat part. Even the 7th century sand nigger child rapist retreated when he was in a weak position. But he struck back with full force. We didn't. That's the difference.

jadoogar and Chatrapathi like this.
  7. S.A.T.A

The lie about foreign terrorists was a convenient tool for the congress to hide the fact that muslims in congress' secular India were up in arms. Although there is no denying that kashmiris from across the LOC took part in terrorist activities, but a substantial portion of those that took part in the terrorist activities and got killed were locals. It's just that BJP doesn't hide that fact now because, ironically, that is convenient for them now. Left or right, don't be taken in by govt propaganda.

8. Violent peaceful

Violent peaceful Fuck the mods for not deleting my account . Senior Member

His points give him right away , he's a jehadi doing his job for ummah , to tame the kaafirr party bringing in morality ,discretion ,collective accountability (lol) again and again and again ,his points don't change and are repeated for all all incidents ,same were when he was defending cow smugglers ,same points when defending Muslim mob culture ,now same with Kashmiri terrorists occupying Hindu land .

He will keep repeating same things don't bother just TROLLLL the jehadi.

9. Violent peaceful

Violent peaceful Fuck the mods for not deleting my account . Senior Member

Hmmm and people are suppose to BELIEVE YOU as you believe a paedophilic thief of 7th century aka MUHAMMAD the first goat lover.

Everything is lie except for what the jehadi says ,
    Ola Hu Uber.

I repeat don't let this imposter get in your head , the revenge from Muslims is long long overdue.

10. S.A.T.A

I can't understand why people don't accept the fact that kashmiri Hindus fled to protect their community from large scale slaughter. Anybody with a sane mind would have just that. Some people just wish that kashmiri Hindus would have offered themselves to slaughter, so that the arm chair Hindu sitting some where in rest of India can brag to his online social media pakistani bete noire that Hindus are not cowards. Quite rich of them really.

11. S.A.T.A

If you are ready to have a intelligent conversation I'm ready to engage you. No need to be desperate. Trust me it's not my hubris talking when I say educating the unlettered is the burden of my lot.

12. Chatrapathi

Chatrapathi Regular Member

1990's time when Afghans after defeating highly trained, well equipped, mighty USSR armed forces combined with Paki army+Kashmiri jihadis want to get so-called freedom from India, then Indian army airlifted there rest is history. :pound:

Can u imagine how IA crushed all the jihadis (pk+af+kash) with less fire power than the USSR?

IT is not possible if some Hindus still there in Kashmir that is the reason may be Govt allowed all Hindus migrate to rest of India.

13. Longewala

Longewala Regular Member

I agree.
    Hindus should lynch cow smugglers, run over muslims praying on roads with cars and break down mosques built by invaders.
    In response, muslims should peacefully accept this as only some Hindus are committing these acts.

Also when any community resorts to mob violence - say, because one of theirs dies of natural causes in a hospital or a "parking lot dispute" - we get to use machine guns on them.
    Agreed?

Violent peaceful likes this.
  14. Deathstar

Deathstar Senior Member Senior Member

Both USSR and US lacked experience in guerilla warfare and were foreign forces in Afghanistan
    While we are probably masters in guerilla warfare right from chatrapati Shivaji against Mughals , so we know how to defeat these rats

15. DMZ_dazzle

Kashmir valley was probably the first urban and guerilla warfare ground. It was wayy before Iraq invasion.

16. S.A.T.A

Police should be taking care of cow smugglers and those causing civic nuisance and not mobs. Thats why we have the state and provide taxes for its upkeep. If your state is unable to maintain law, then as a citizen you have reasons for feeling aggrieved and my sympathies are with you on being short changed(your tax money should be put to proper use)

17. ezsasa

ezsasa Senior Member Veteran Member Senior Member

Nope, it was Bosnia and Lebanon(Beirut)..

And of course Israel is always there in that list...

18. DMZ_dazzle

Oh yes. I totally forgot Bosnia.
    Israel and India has so much in common. We should fund them. Send our STEM students to Israel.

19. S.A.T.A

The theory that the Indian govt actively encouraged the exodus of the kashmiri Hindus to get a free hand in dealing with the separatist is not without merit. Indian government must have anticipated general bloodshed in the coming years and decided not to sacrifice the kashmiri Hindus in the ensuing melee. Quite possible.

20. Chatrapathi

Chatrapathi Regular Member

Cows are not kids..IF u ask a kidnapped kid at-least he can say ''he is not his parents/relatives'' then what about cows??
    After stealing cows they are butchered and meat sold in black market(there is absolutely zero proof except u catch them in LIVE) either lynch the cow smugglers or provide z+ security like this for every cow:rofl: btw there are only 20Cr cows in India.
    [​IMG]
    not from India ..just for representation purpose.