Muslim appeasement by Modi Government.

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Sucker Modi has started sucking maulana now. Now he knows that Hindu vote bank is in pocket, his next step is to surrender to Mullas for Muslim vote bank.
Arre he is also trying to portray that he is not anti muslim at all when many portray him to be, so this is good for his PR. He is not sucking anyone's anything, your logic sucks instead.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Arre he is also trying to portray that he is not anti muslim at all when many portray him to be, so this is good for his PR. He is not sucking anyone's anything, your logic sucks instead.
After Modi's Sab ka Vishwas statement, temple in national capital is destroyed. Yesterday a big BJP leader is murdered by Muzzies. So certainly my logic doesn't suck. It's your loyalty to a spineless leader which sucks.

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
After Modi's Sab ka Vishwas statement, temple in national capital is destroyed. Yesterday a big BJP leader is murdered by Muzzies. So certainly my logic doesn't suck. It's your loyalty to a spineless leader which sucks.
Naah man, you have to look at the bigger picture, noone in this world will be our side in our fight against abrahamics, we will have to tread carefully, if modi starts acting like lunatic on every small issue, we would lose all the gains which we are slowly making. Its a goddamn long war, if you are expecting a permanent solution, then no there's none. Islam and christianity are fighting each other for more than 1000 years. We will also have to fight it for 1000 years or more, we have just started. Religions die because of either being too aggressive or too submissive to rivals. We will have to strike right balance. Abrahamics have insane amount of experience in this and the money as well. So don't lose patience.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Naah man, you have to look at the bigger picture, noone in this world will be our side in our fight against abrahamics, we will have to tread carefully, if modi starts acting like lunatic on every small issue, we would lose all the gains which we are slowly making. Its a goddamn long war, if you are expecting a permanent solution, then no there's none. Islam and christianity are fighting each other for more than 1000 years. We will also have to fight it for 1000 years or more, we have just started. Religions die because of either being too aggressive or too submissive to rivals. We will have to strike right balance. Abrahamics have insane amount of experience in this and the money as well. So don't lose patience.
It is nice that they are fighting. We have one third of the world's Muslim population without putting much resistance in last few centuries. I would rather like to fight then being surrendered.

Vijyes

Naah man, you have to look at the bigger picture, noone in this world will be our side in our fight against abrahamics, we will have to tread carefully, if modi starts acting like lunatic on every small issue, we would lose all the gains which we are slowly making.
Do you understand that Abrahmism also started with one man against everyone? Why does it matter if anyone supports India or not? Secondly, what gains are there in the first place?

I am not saying that Modi should talk. I am only saying that Modi must not talk one sided statement in parliament and instead show indifference and let others do their job.

Also, did you see how Piyush Goyal said that he recites Shahada during Puja everyday? Why have such cowards and retards as ministers?

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
It is nice that they are fighting. We have one third of the world's Muslim population without putting much resistance in last few centuries. I would rather like to fight then being surrendered.
The way i see it, first we should expose them day and night with our cameras and putting their hypocritical videos on social media and news all the time and somehow generate enough sympathy that we are actually right. We can do that by creating massive number of secret societies pertaining to dharma in all domains, media, schools, NGOs etc etc. Plant our people who can very astutely plant right wing views in covert manner in people's minds which abrahamics with their propaganda machinery do all the time, we will have to learn their techniques. Slowly and slowly expose freaking everyone and garner enough support from leftists around the world as they hate rw from their own countries.
Secondly, it is upon the religious institutions to take charge and make our religion a little more organized and create a propaganda machinenery powerful enough to ingrain our kids minds from tender age just like abrahamics do. We only had brahmins who used to visit people's houses to spread vedic gyaan, that was the only link present for indoctrination in our kids minds. With continuous attack on brahminism they have successfully broken that one bond which sustained virtues of dharma. Now if you will see muslims and christians have a lot of tools to systematically brainwash kids from a tender age specially muslims to the extent that even phd muslims are devoute religious degenerates.
Politics is only like a neonatal unit for our weak (seemingly) looking religion. 10-20 years of BJP rule can only provide conducive environment, ultimately its upon religions institutions and us to see how we take this forward.
Third, we should all start brahaminising a lot of dalits and actually end the toxic political enmity between both of us, because if anything goes wrong muzzies, christians, dalits and whole world would look at us as villains and then we would be obliterated and so will dharma.
Also we should instead of cribbing a lot over internet, we should rather act. Burmese buddhists threw muslims out and now they are quite. If we want to kill them, plan meticulously, kill and then go mute.

Last edited:

Gaurav Rai

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Do you understand that Abrahmism also started with one man against everyone? Why does it matter if anyone supports India or not? Secondly, what gains are there in the first place?

I am not saying that Modi should talk. I am only saying that Modi must not talk one sided statement in parliament and instead show indifference and let others do their job.

Also, did you see how Piyush Goyal said that he recites Shahada during Puja everyday? Why have such cowards and retards as ministers?
Well the gains are, banning of NGOs, pompeo is actually trying his ass off to convince modi to remove ban. Very quietly but actually we are now sending hordes and hordes of muslims from NE to Bangladesh. These are the only tangible big gains on religious front as of now.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Let it be, those who attack Modi rabidly right now will end up eating their own words once he plays his cards. The member attacking Modi the most viciously right now was excitedly posting randomass, bizarre youtube videos about Modi being some aghori baba/sadhu from Mt. Girnar in Gujarat just a few months ago during elections.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Well the gains are, banning of NGOs, pompeo is actually trying his ass off to convince modi to remove ban. Very quietly but actually we are now sending hordes and hordes of muslims from NE to Bangladesh. These are the only tangible big gains on religious front as of now.
Is it? Are they really sent back covertly?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Let it be, those who attack Modi rabidly right now will end up eating their own words once he plays his cards. The member attacking Modi the most viciously right now was excitedly posting randomass, bizarre youtube videos about Modi being some aghori baba/sadhu from Mt. Girnar in Gujarat just a few months ago during elections.
I do not have any intention to harm either Modi or BJP but pressure should be maintained. This is the reason why I didn't start this thread prior to election. We have lost many of our guys in favour of secularism. So I don't want this to be happened with Modi. We must build the pressure and force him to act. He is a politician like others. if he see that peoples are awake , only then it will force him to act otherwise we will loose him too. Evenif politician want to act, they need some pressure on them. They must also realise that it is not only Muzzies who are shouting but Hindus to are awake. Muzzies have been doing this for last seven decades. Look at Azam. He said that it is four father did mistake by not migrating to Pakistan our leader also need to do this RSS VHP Bajrang Dal at ect. should not keep quiet. They should also be active and shout for Indus to build pressure on government to act so us us.

Attack on Temple should be an acceptable. We should keep this issue alive and build pressure continuously you see that at those criminals do not escape. Media is doing fantastic jobs now a days and fake Sicular media has lost their relevance like NDTV. We must start a movement to resettle pundits to Valley arms and full training.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
I do not have any intention to harm either Modi or BJP but pressure should be maintained. This is the reason why I didn't start this thread prior to election. We have lost many of our guys in favour of secularism. So I don't want this to be happened with Modi. We must build the pressure and force him to act. He is a politician like others. if he see that peoples are awake , only then it will force him to act otherwise we will loose him too. Evenif politician want to act, they need some pressure on them. They must also realise that it is not only Muzzies who are shouting but Hindus to are awake. Muzzies have been doing this for last seven decades. Look at Azam. He said that it is four father did mistake by not migrating to Pakistan our leader also need to do this RSS VHP Bajrang Dal at ect. should not keep quiet. They should also be active and shout for Indus to build pressure on government to act so us us.

Attack on Temple should be an acceptable. We should keep this issue alive and build pressure continuously you see that at those criminals do not escape. Media is doing fantastic jobs now a days and fake Sicular media has lost their relevance like NDTV. We must start a movement to resettle pundits to Valley arms and full training.
I actually agree with what you've said in this comment. But surely we can keep just enough pressure on him and the BJP without attacking them viciously 24/7 and accusing him of being a newly converted secular/traitor Maulana Modi who sucks Muslim dick etc etc

Kumata

Country flag
First, understand that middle class don't earn 1 crore. So, he is not burdening middle class.

You must first focus on results than cosmetic things. The reality of Petroleum being with muslims and the only ticket to get it is to tolerate Indian Muslims must be understood. We are getting free oil for tolerating muslims in India. This is given by indirect means like remittance, investment etc to India.

Only criticise for speaking in parliament and nothing else.
Well , he is not a priest. He is putting more and more taxes on those paying (majorly Hindus salaried ) and giving them lip service. Nothing else have happened except lip service. i don't know how u can say that we getting oil for free in turn for tolerating muslims.

Except for buying MLA;s, they are yet to do anything fruitful. While i do give him benefit of numbers in Rajya sabha, Larger population won;t with award wapsi 2.0 under progress, his time is already looking short.

Vijyes

i don't know how u can say that we getting oil for free in turn for tolerating muslims.
This is your problem. I have been giving enough logic and explanation which hasn't been disputed to say that India is getting free oil. There is no condition other than as tolerance to Islam to get the oil. That is the most critical thing which one is getting.

Kumata

Country flag
This is your problem. I have been giving enough logic and explanation which hasn't been disputed to say that India is getting free oil. There is no condition other than as tolerance to Islam to get the oil. That is the most critical thing which one is getting.
perhaps cud u repeat yourself...muslim countries too need some body who can pay. their oil is useless if there is no market.

See my frustration with current dispensation is that they promised moon .. not that i expected them to deliver me moon but if they atleast take few half hearted steps, will keep me happy but i see none....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles