Muslim appeasement by Modi Government.

Vijyes

Don't bother, he got banned twice for his same oil Arab daddy horse shit ,kshitji ,advadhya Tiwari were his confirmed previous IDs ,other members pointed out his repetition of same photocopy posts of selvam aka defenceanalyst.

He also got banned on SF forum where his name was surprise surprise kshitji , those guys trolled him so badly , and according to them this guy got banned there multiple times yet keeps on coming with exact same BS with new IDs.
His posts were same there too .

Only a commie can be so shameless and robotic for his master's.

Lungi reference hurt his yellow feelings just like when he used to be defenceanalyst.
I don't intend yo entertain you. Bit can you show me where defenceanalyst has written about oil like I do? I am just curious. Give me that link.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
What is SF forum?

This guy looks very fishy.

Vijyes

What is SF forum?

This guy looks very fishy.
Strategic frontier. It was earlier IDF, owned by pakistani. The management team broke off and made SF.

Fishy? What does a name like AFAKO sound? Unfishy? I keep pseudonym just like you.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I can't prove that as it is secret. But there is no other explanation as to why India gets so much investment, why Arabs lowered oil prices in 2014 at Modi's insistence. Since none give real reason for these major events, I have to guess.

Read history of Kashmir. In 1960 itself Nehru had jailed Abdullah for treason. This was a regular matter.

The 2002 media campaign, campaign targeting Modi and sustained global media cry follows a pattern. None can prove it as it is a secret operations. But global media attention all.of a sudden and continual cries on same issue shows that there is a problem.

I have always focused exclusively on physical and real results. I don't see what is your problem? I am not spiritual or traditional.
Modi has a secrete pact with Saudis to target Hindus . This is top secrate.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Strategic frontier. It was earlier IDF, owned by pakistani. The management team broke off and made SF.

Fishy? What does a name like AFAKO sound? Unfishy? I keep pseudonym just like you.
Yeah I know that fakie forum. Pakis tried to masquerade as Indian forum.

Your posts are very full of own beliefs. You are not open to change.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Japan developed pre WW2 due to USA supplying oil. USA sanctioned oil in 1941 causing Japan to attack in WW2. Western countries mainly rely on USA support for survival. USA helped the western countries in WW2 by USA oil and resources and later helped in Marshall plan. Western countries are reliant on USA for prosperity.

China has 25 billion barrel of oil and produces 4 million barrels a day as of 2018 which is the total oil consumption of india today. In early 1990s, China was exporting oil too.

Singapore is an exception as it is a city state with 50 lakh people and located in Malacca strait where most of the oil trade and cargo trade happen. Even countries like Malaysia and Indonesia exported oil and Singapore acted as transit hub for the oil.

Countries like Japan, S.Korea, Germany are currently under USA occupation and receive Resources and Technology from USA.

No country can develop without oil. Yes, oil is the bloodline of industrial world. There is nothing to substitute oil completely. Coal Liquefaction is the closest substitute but doesn't fulfill needs for petrochemicals which is used in plastics, insulation, medicines etc. So, oil is very critical. Hence I focus on it with special preference
You are really good with history and facts. Appreciate that. But you suck at something else.

Vijyes

Your posts are very full of own beliefs. You are not open to change
I will change if someone gives me an alternative theory of action and results. I can only see criticism without any constructive long term action plan. I can't change merely based on criticism.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Why not ban Madrasa so that terror manual teaching can be stopped?
Mullahs are 18%+ of the population. It will lead to violence which will make the Partition look like a practice match.

Better to reduce population by breaking their unity and turn their women into feminists. Automatically problem is solved. Since feminists don't want kids they will reduce population and take the rotten ideology to the grave with them.

:biggrin2:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Mullahs are 18%+ of the population. It will lead to violence which will make the Partition look like a practice match.

Better to reduce population by breaking their unity and turn their women into feminists. Automatically problem is solved. Since feminists don't want kids they will reduce population and take the rotten ideology to the grave with them.

:biggrin2:
I am just saying that strict action should be taken against them and no appeasement should be done. They can break India only if we have coward politician and not otherwise. Laws are not applicable to them. The can shout from mosque any time.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
I am just saying that strict action should be taken against them and no appeasement should be done. They can break India only if we have coward politician and not otherwise. Laws are not applicable to them. The can shout from mosque any time.
Most Hindus are dhimmi cowards who would rather have Beef curry with their mullah friends than spend time at a meditation session. Only when Abdul rapes his mom/sister or love jihads them does his 'inner Hindutva' flare up.

The art of war is to win without fighting. We are doing exactly that here.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
U want to turn these into feminists?? :rofl:

Actually burqa trending is increasing among mussie women in many non-arab countries(in muslim countries it is forced).
That's why anti triple talaq bill, anti FGM law, nikah halala ban is necessary along with scholarships for women. Divide the men from the women and it will disappear in 30 years.

Vijyes

Most Hindus are dhimmi cowards who would rather have Beef curry with their mullah friends than spend time at a meditation session. Only when Abdul rapes his mom/sister or love jihads them does his 'inner Hindutva' flare up.

The art of war is to win without fighting. We are doing exactly that here.
May be you are a coward,not everyone. Cowards do meditation as it is easy and cheap. Real warriors do warriorly work. Asking hindus to do meditation shows your cowardice. Don't put it on others' head

vampyrbladez

Country flag
May be you are a coward,not everyone. Cowards do meditation as it is easy and cheap. Real warriors do warriorly work. Asking hindus to do meditation shows your cowardice. Don't put it on others' head
I can pull punches when it is required. Beat up a muzzie kid in school when he insulted my religion. But I believe in outmaneuvering an enemy and gathering strength for the killing blow.

In Judo the first thing they teach you is to step aside than block an enemy attack since it consumes less energy. When you can move into position strike hard and strike fast. That blow should end your enemy!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles