Musharraf on the run after bail cancellation

tramp

Terrorists have already threatened him to shoot, if remained alive he will have to go to jail, what a dilemma Musharraf is in, Idhar Kuaan Udhar Khaai , a real tight corner. Lol !
The question is where is he more safe? outside or in the jail... both are equally dangerous considering the Taliban penetration of ISI.

farhan_9909

Tihar Jail
Banned
Bad time are part of life.

I am sure in 2018 his party will be like PTI now.

tramp

Apparently police have surrounded his heavily fortified farm house and he might get picked up. His party has gone to Supreme Court seeking an injunction.

nrupatunga

The important thing to know is what all he did once he came to pakistan. Did he do/say anything which over-ride the deal brokered by saudis/west?? Else why were his papers rejected, bail cancelled?? Or did he come to pakistan without fully understanding the deal brokered by saudis/west. After all it might be the fault of his saudi/western brokers.

nrupatunga

The only safe place maybe saudi embassy for him right now. Neither police/army/taliban can touch him there. From there he has broker one more deal.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
This chap can run, ran away from the army, when the civilians came, ran away from the country and now this.

Just yesterday I was saying he wont be arrested, I get proven wrong, and for once it looks like the judiciary in Pakistan intends to do away with the continuous derailing of the democratic process in Pakistan. Though I have my serious doubts that he will be picked up and put up in a jail.

Let's see, interesting times ahead!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Musarraf cannot be caught if the Army does not want it.

But his disadvantage is he is not a son of the soil. He is the hated Mohajir.

Poor Musharraf!

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
The Pakistan military breed cowards have no gut to face law of the land because they have been groomed above the law.

His fleeing gives good diagnostic information about Pakistan's military problem of last 65 years.

nrupatunga

This maybe the 1st time in pakistan that a military general maybe be arrested or closest to getting arrested.

tramp

Musarraf cannot be caught if the Army does not want it.

But his disadvantage is he is not a son of the soil. He is the hated Mohajir.

Poor Musharraf!
You are spot on about his Indian origins. Though within the structure-bound army he was safe, once outside he is just a Mohajir and predominantly Punjabi army can't care less.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
This maybe the 1st time in pakistan that a military general maybe be arrested or closest to getting arrested.
The below song is dedicated to Mushi the bhagoda General/President/Terrorist of Pakistan :D :pound:

Last edited by a moderator:

Blackwater

Breaking news

Supreme court also sustained high court arrest order. also took notice of why he fled high court

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

comandooooooooooooooooooooooo

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Breaking news

Supreme court also sustained high court arrest order. also took notice of why he fled high court

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

comandooooooooooooooooooooooo
Martial Race which never surrender as well.

Now Pakis have another role model to look up.

Blackwater

Acoording to musshy lawyer

he said i met musshy inside his farmhouse, he is very relaxed,,he is chit-chatting,smoking cigar,drinking coffee:shocked::shocked::shocked:

I think lawyer, forgot to say, musshy is also having Julab:lol::lol::lol:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles