Man: "You fucking Asshole you..."
>Shooter: "Because of you I [unintelligible]..."
Balcony Man: "You cunt you. you're a cunt"
>Shooter: "...and now I have to buy a gun to shoot you"
Balcony Man: "a gun fuck off your head isn't on right"
>Shooter and Balcony man shouting at each other
Balcony Man apparently to people filming: "He's got a gun here the guy has one"
Unseen voice: "Shit/Fucking Turks!"
Balcony Man: "Shit/Fucking Kanacken" (foreigners basically)
Balcony man to someone else : "EY! HE'S GOT A GUN! He has loaded his gun! Get the cops here!"
>Shooter: "I am German."
Balcony Man: "You're a cunt is what you are"
>Shooter: "Stop filming!"
Balcony Man: "A cunt is what you are, what the fuck are you doing?"
>Shooter: "Yeah what, I was born here!"
Balcony Man: "Yeah and what the fuck you think you're doing???"
>Shooter: "I grew up here in the Hartz 4 (unemployment benefits in Germany) area.
Balcony Man and Shooter talk at same time, can't make it out.
>Shooter says something about "Behandlung" which is "treatment" in both medical treatment or just how you treat people,not sure which one he means.
Balcony Man says something like "Yeah treatment is something for you"
>Shooter: "I haven't done anything here for [unintelligible]"
>Shooter: "Just shut your fucking face man"
Balcony Man: "You cunt you"
Balcony Man: "HEY! HE'S ON THE UPPER FLOOR HERE [unintelligible]"
Filming man goes into cover, shooter starts firing.
Balcony man calls him a cunt again.
Balcony man shouts something at him about "shooting here" and Shooter replies multiple times "Yeah, that's where you're right! Yeah you're right with that!" Yeah you're right!"
Video ends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
It seems Munich police used 2500 police personnel for this operation. That's quite a lot for one guy.

And also I don't think this is related to ISIS, because of the Iranian origin.

pmaitra

Sad news, but I was expecting something like this in Germany or Belgium, after France.

Who was it? Islamic radical or anti-Turk?

What is Bundeskanzlerin Frau Angela Merkel saying now?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
I watched many videos of Pundit Mahendra pal arya exposing Islam. He is challenging
Allah ka to pata nahi but akhbar jaroor badnaam ho gaya ha :cool3::cool3::cool3::cool3:
Zakir Naik since 2004 for pen discussion on Islam and Quran. He has proved that Quran's allah is not a parmeshwar nor quaran is a book of god.

adrenalin

Tihar Jail
Banned
take more muslims, take more pakis, take more muslim refugees. and also these western ******s in 90s did not believe india when we say pakis export terrorism. enjoy now stupid westerners.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Apparently,th one of the shooter shouted 'Scheiß Ausländer'.......
So it was a Muslim and he shouted Allah Hu Akbar.

Germany is playing down the whole game and hesitating to even accept it as a Terrorist attack. What a pussy this Germany has become under this Merkel Habibi. :rofl:

http://www.voanews.com/content/shots-fired-at-munich-shopping-center/3430687.html
An 18-year-old German-Iranian man identified as David Ali Sonboly, who opened fire in a crowded shopping mall in Munich Friday night, killing nine people and wounding more than two dozen others before killing himself, was “obsessed” with mass shootings, German officials said Saturday.

Gabriel92

Country flag

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I am beginning to think, Germany is in the process of getting culturally invaded. Once the first wave of attacks are over, Merkel may be asked to allow ghettoisation just like in Bulgaria. If she refuses,Second wave may be even more violent.

One thing I am unable to understand is, can all these attacks be happening without a central nervous system. I say it is highly unlikely.

alphacentury

Country flag

Same virus/disease everywhere, also one thing I observed this fascination towards other ethnicity/people is more prevalent in women. May be its biologically rewarding or something, i dont know.

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador

Same virus/disease everywhere, also one thing I observed this fascination towards other ethnicity/people is more prevalent in women. May be its biologically rewarding or something, i dont know.
Women have been genetically programmed to like alpha men from other tribes. Post war women were usually captured by other tribes. They had to adjust and adapt to new winners. On the other hand, all men above certain age were culled by the winners. So, men have higher tribe loyalty because they know the result of getting defeated.

pmaitra

So, the person who carried out the attack might have done it for a reason other than what most might think. Not necessarily this was the case, but I do know many Iranians hold their Persian heritage above any religious similarity they might have with the Arab world. Persians do not like being called Arabs.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles