Mumbai defies Supreme Court in celebrating Dahi Handi

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Thanks a lot, that makes a lot more sense. What do you think holds in the future. Any idea what this govt. has planned to do ? I know that the Govt. has been avoiding the appointment of Judges. How long will this go until the Judiciary changes...
There are 2 distinct things I remember they have done, one is appellate courts outside the purview of the current collegium and other is allowing private law firms. I think there must be a new law introduced to make it mandatory to video record all court proceedings (after all, we call them free and fair and open courts for a reason). Government must keep copies and also be legally bound to provide any copy to anyone who files an RTI. This will instill fear among lawyers and judges because if they are found slacking off, their video clip might appear in prime time news.

At the same time, if I feel that the judge assigned to my case is being biased (eg : Feminazi judge) then I can take that clipping to the appellate court or a disciplinary panel or even consumer forum. Basically create an overlap of authority instead of giving the reigns of the entire judicial system to a single monolithic, self-serving body. They have grown fat by eating tax payer's money, let them get a taste of how it feels to actually be productive in exchange for claiming a salary. Every judge must be under fear that his judgement will be scrutinized by another panel if someone complains about them. Also there must be transparent appointments, and mandatory to disclose the productivity graph of not only those judges who got appointed but also those who got rejected so that there is no favoritism and a deserving judge does not get lost out just because he wasn't a bootlicker.

Basically, take them out of the comfort zone which they have created to cushion themselves. Make them feel the same insecurity which a common man feels when he goes to court and then they will start taking the common man more seriously instead of playing with his future and stealing his money.

DingDong

Country flag
Judiciary cannot legislate, the thin red line has been crossed. Time and again the judiciary has been trying to transgress into the domain of the public representatives.

Moment has arrived for the general public to teach these institutionalized morons a lesson of their lives. People make this country, people rule over this country, not the Judiciary, not the police.

Darth Malgus

Country flag
The same way Karma is getting back to bite Sonia and her band of crooks, Karma will also end up biting the corrupt Judiciary.

aditya10r

Mera Bharat mahan
Country flag
Marathis don't give a f*** to any secular shi* be it SC or whatever. It is our festival and we will celebrate it in India the land of Hindus the way it is.
Jai Sri Krishna

Jai Maa Kali

I had a huge respect for sc few years ago but after some or all anti Hindu judgements I sometimes feel that do court judges get their salary from Saudi Arabia or what?

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
Jai Sri Krishna

Jai Maa Kali

I had a huge respect for sc few years ago but after some or all anti Hindu judgements I sometimes feel that do court judges get their salary from Saudi Arabia or what?
Most are congressis and they do not like the current government. Many jusges were appointed by Congress in past 60 years of rule.

Science Singh

Country flag
Just like mainstream media, judiciary is a extension of the ecosystem of congress, communists, brown colonized mental slaves of mughals and british.

Sanatan Civilization suffering and downfall is not a result of last 60 years but a 1000 year downfall which won't be corrected overnight. China found their spine and now making their country great and we are rotting.

Unless we get our self respect again, we will always be defensive, today this left ecosystem sets the narrative and right just react, We need to reverse this game. No need to be defensive, we need "Offensive Defense"

Islam, Christianity and Communism literally hate us theologicaly and ideologicaly & most hindus think that coexistence with them is possible,

It's the new generation of we Sanatanis/Hindus who need to make our civilization great again.

Its a WAR and the first step is realizing that we are in a war.

airtel

Country flag
Marathis don't give a f*** to any secular shi* be it SC or whatever. It is our festival and we will celebrate it in India the land of Hindus the way it is.

do you know , tamils thought that ban of jhalikattu was conspiracy of north Indians ................and they were demanding ban on diwali (yes they were not demanding ban on bakareed ) .....................

i am a north indian but we should support jhalikattu .................or better file a Pil against bakareed ...................if jhalikattu (a game ) is against animal rights then why murder of so many animals in the name of " Religion of peace " is tolerated & allowed ??

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
The same way Karma is getting back to bite Sonia and her band of crooks, Karma will also end up biting the corrupt Judiciary.
Social media broke the monopoly of conventional electronic media. Blogging and online degrees broke the monopoly of so-called premier educational institutes. Open source software broke the monopoly of enterprise software giants, similarly, something disruptive needs to happen to break the monopoly of the judiciary. The judiciary shouldn't be completely wiped out but it should have a private sector competition so that both keep a check on each other. For example, people can get together and form co-operative institutions for arbitration in case of disputes. So if you and I have a property dispute, instead of taking you to a court and wasting our money bidding for lawyers, we can go to the arbitration center and settle the matter, no black coats involved. This arbitration center can be a private institution whose services we mutually agree to avail.

The crux of the matter is, the more of our problems we solve within ourselves, the less opportunity the law has to interfere. If a husband and wife can sort their issues, no dowry law can intervene. The more you allow the courts to micro-manage your life, the more they will suck our blood. We must have a strong consensus among ourselves as citizens, not to avail the services of an institution which is innately corrupt. Let the black coats rot in their own corner. Let us set up our own private arbitration courts (like insurance agencies), and resolve our own issues. Use the court premises only to do unavoidable paperwork deeds like house registration etc. Every time I've been there, I've been looted, even for simple things like domicile certificate, or attestation of some papers, they delay your work deliberately and ask money to do it 'faster', which in itself is a paradox. First you yourself create artificial scarcity of resource (time) and then jack up the prices in exchange for merely doing your job on time.

When people like Kanhiya Kumar were shouting "Afzal hum sharminda hai, tere kaatil zinda hai" was the court sleeping then? how come they didn't take suo motto cognizance of the contempt of the judiciary? How come no suo motto cognizance during Shia processions where blood is spilled? Now the courts have ruined the careers of so many Govindas who pursue Dahi Handi as a full time profession. They practice all year long and earn only once during the year. This is their only source of livelihood. Is the SC judge going to feed all these jobless people from his own kitchen now? One the other side the courts forced Maharashtra government to open dance bars using the same argument, asking the government "so many bar girls will be jobless, will you feed them? you can't deny employment to people for arbitrary moral reasons". Well, hypocrisy thy name is Indian judiciary!

Same with Jallikattu, as it helps breed better generation of cows/bulls through natural mate selection. But our oversmart judiciary banned that too. They call themselves guardians of the constitution, and the constitution mentions India as a democratic nation, so where is the democracy when judiciary makes ad hoc rules without elected people's representation? Is this not fascism by the unelected?

Last edited:

Science Singh

Country flag
Social media broke the monopoly of conventional electronic media. Blogging and online degrees broke the monopoly of so-called premier institutes. Open source software broke the monopoly of enterprise software giants, similarly, something disruptive needs to happen to break the monopoly of the judiciary. The judiciary shouldn't be completely wiped out but it should have a private sector competition so that both keep a check on each other. For example, people can get together and form co-operative institutions for arbitration in case of disputes. So if you and I have a property dispute, instead of taking you to a court and wasting our money on bidding for lawyers, we can go to the arbitration center and settle the matter, no black coats involved. I think this has already been done by passing a new law in parliament last session. This arbitration center can be a private institution whose services we mutually agree to avail.

The crux of the matter is, the more of our problems we solve within ourselves, the less opportunity the law has to interfere. If a husband and wife can sort their issues, no dowry law can intervene. The more you allow the courts to micro-manage your life, the more they will suck our blood. We must have a strong consensus among ourselves as citizens, not to avail the services of an institution which is innately corrupt. Let the black coats rot in their own corner. Let us set up our own private arbitration courts (like insurance agencies), and resolve our own issues. Use the court premises only to do unavoidable paperwork deeds like house registration etc. Every time I've been there, I've been looted, even for simple things like domicile certificate, or attestation of some papers, they delay your work deliberately and ask money to do it 'faster', which in itself is a paradox. First you yourself create artificial scarcity of resource (time) and then jack up the prices.

When people like Kanhiya Kumar say "Afzal hum sharminda hai, tere kaatil zinda hai" was the court sleeping then? how come they didn't take suo motto cognizance of the contempt of the judiciary? How come no suo motto cognizance during Shia processions where blood is spilled? Now the courts have ruined the careers of so many Govindas who pursue Dahi Handi as a full time profession. They practice all year long and earn only once during the year. This is the only source of livelihood. Is the SC judge going to feed all these jobless people from his own kitchen now? One the other side SC forced Maharashtra government, using the same argument, to open dance bars, asking the government "so many bar girls will be jobless, will you feed them? you can't deny employment to people for arbitrary reasons". Well, hypocrisy thy name is Indian judiciary!

Same with Jallikattu, as it helps breed better cows/bulls through natural mate selection. But our oversmart judiciary banned that too. They call themselves guardians of the constitution, and the constitution mentions India as a democratic nation, so where is the democracy when judiciary makes ad hoc rules without elected people's representation? Is this not fascism?
You are absolutely right, the thoughts you expressed are core of right wing classical liberal thinking, ie minimum government OR government is a problem not a solution,

Frankly Khap panchayats are private judiciary, and they are not as much regressive as portrayed in media.

In uttar pradesh,gujarat haryana etc, some villages are so self sufficient that they don't need any government instituition, they have so many guns that dacoits mafia gundas etc don't even think about messing with any person of that village , they have their own judiciary in form of elder people panchayat which resolves almost 90% disputes of all types, they did their own water harvesting, converted government school into a english medium private school, almost every home have a tractor car bikes smartphone laptop etc, self respecting people who don't look at government like mai baap.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
H'ble SC should have given more attention on medical facilities on such occasions rather than fixing the limits like 20feet etc. Really a criticizable judgment !
Its Deliberate. SC is pissed at govt. for not appointing judges. Centre has been sitting on it for months now.,.
Then we have this CJI who do FAKE crying in public of not having enough judges and criticize MODI on 15-Aug speech. CJI is a CONgress STOOGE as we all know.He didnt open mouth when CONgress was in power.SC needs to set some priorities and stop wasting time on such matters and have impartial judges.

That's where the spectrum of politics starts. citizens < law < judicial whims < politics : That is how things are in India. Politics is above everything. Politics reaches the masses, judiciary/justice never reaches the masses, it is highly theoretical. Therefore seasoned politicians use this space to break the law as a means to offer resistance to the whims of the judiciary on behalf of the public. If the public feels that it is justified (like the khadi movement, or non-co-operation movement) then the politician stands to gain some brownie points form it. Politics is how the lowest common denominator, i.e the common man, gets his justice delivered to him.

This was an absolutely stupid order from the SC and it needed to be challenged by someone. The judiciary cannot just encroach over civilian aspects and preach their 'separation of powers' lecture to others. SC needs to be put in its place and shown that the same 'separation of powers' principle applies to them too.

Even yesterday I was reading the paper when it said that some divorced dude, as per law stopped paying maintenance to his daughter and wife as the daughter turned 18 and by virtue of being an adult she is counted as a non-dependent. But the HC made him pay the money and said that "you cannot hide behind the law". WTF? what do you mean HIDE behind the law? the reason a law exists is based on the premise that it will be consistently applied in all cases and removes uncertainty from the justice department. The law said that he doesn't need to pay it so he stopped paying it. Instead, when it is convenient to the court, they use the law, but when common man uses the law, he is chided for being someone who 'hides behind the law'. How is he HIDING behind it if he is only following what it says? So what happened was that the judge, based on his personal whims and fancies said that in India children don't become independent at 18 unlike the USA so the father has a moral responsibility to fund her education until PG plus he must pay private tuition fees too. Really nigga? now we are giving judgement based on moral whims? what is the use of a written and codified law then? might as well have Khap panchayats and deliver arbitrary justice.

So next time any husband is asked to pay alimony by any court, the husband's lawyer must argue, "morally speaking, I don't feel like paying it" or when someone is sentenced to death, the convict must say "dear judge, morally speaking, I feel that you have no right to take my life, so I choose to walk out of this trial". Next time a traffic cop stops me for not wearing seat belt, I will say "morally speaking, I don't feel like obeying the rules today". If everyone starts interpreting the rules as they want, the very phrase 'rules' will become a paradox. Or does the SC think that it is the only body which has this privilege to act on their whims and fancies?

The SC should stop putting its stinking nose in matters where it is not qualified to do so. There is a reason they have such low respectability in Indian society. If they keep up with their stupid judicial activism, no common man will ever look at the judicial system as a temple of justice, just a pack of bureaucratic wolves waiting to devour his money based on what they feel is their inalienable god-given right.
CONgress is trying its best to use all tricks and trades of Politics.They used Intellectuals/Actors/IntoreanceAward-Wapsi brigade hiding behind "common people" but then got exposed and trolled back specially by Anupam Kher.Then comes this CJI joker used by CONgress again.

SC would be called "COMMUNAL" but it can take on Hindooooos for sure since we are thekedaar of Tolerance and Secularism.SC should talk about SC(Sharia Court) and implement UCC ie. Universal Civil Code.

When did SC ban Musalman mutilating the crap out of their body during Muharram procession ? Especially Shia who comes to the street with Swords and pointed weapons and cut themselves while shouting " Ya Ali Hum nahin thee" This medieval horseshit is more gruesome and injure more people than Janmashtami.
Personally I find Muharram very disturbing and it depicts VIOLENCE and BLOODSHED.

Very interestingly Sikh Gurus were also tortured and killed(like Imam Hussain and his kins by Sunnis) but Sikhs only do Langar/Shabeel drinks seva. This is a very noble and non-violent way to commemorate and remember the martyrdom of Sikhs(specially Gurus and warriors and not to forget innocent children and women) who were tortured/killed in 10,000's by Moguls in the MOST inhuman ways.It was a terrible GENOCIDE and we Indians(Dharmic) should never forget it.

Oh btw... HAPPY JANMASHTMI!!! Radhe Radhe!!! :D

Last edited:

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Then we have this CJI who do FAKE crying in public of not having enough judges and criticize MODI on 15-Aug speech. CJI is a CONgress STOOGE as we all know.He didnt open mouth when CONgress was in power.SC needs to set some priorities and stop wasting time on such matters and have impartial judges.

CONgress is trying its best to use all tricks and trades of Politics.They used Intellectuals/Actors/IntoreanceAward-Wapsi brigade hiding behind "common people" but then got exposed and trolled back specially by Anupam Kher.Then comes this CJI joker used by CONgress again.

SC would be called "COMMUNAL" but it can take on Hindooooos for sure since we are thekedaar of Tolerance and Secularism.SC should talk about SC(Sharia Court) and implement UCC ie. Universal Civil Code.

Personally I find Muharram very disturbing and it depicts VIOLENCE and BLOODSHED.

Very interestingly Sikh Gurus were also tortured and killed(like Imam Hussain and his kins by Sunnis) but Sikhs only do Langar/Shabeel drinks seva. This is a very noble and non-violent way to commemorate and remember the martyrdom of Sikhs(specially Gurus and warriors and not to forget innocent children and women) who were tortured/killed in 10,000's by Moguls in the MOST inhuman ways.It was a terrible GENOCIDE and we Indians(Dharmic) should never forget it.

Every single country in the world has at least one museum or memorial dedicated to the atrocities which happened in their country; Japan has the Hiroshima memorial, Europe has Austwitz, and so on. It is only India which does not have such a memorial. Such memorials actually serve an important purpose, it keeps historical memories fresh in the collective conscience of the entire population so that the mistakes of their past not be repeated. Hindus should insist on such a memorial. At least it will give a sense of context to the seculars and jihadis who start whining about 'Hindu intolerance' at the drop of the hat when some drama like Dadri happens. One person died and you make so much noise, you destroyed so many of our temples, killed so many, where's the sense of collective remorse?

India must have a memorial of Muslim atrocities on Hindu natives so that everyone can show them the mirror when it comes to atrocities. We might not be perfect, but at least we didn't invade other people's lands, mutilate their men, rape their women and destroy their places of worship. Only Islam is capable of claiming credit for such marvelous feats.

One random dude from some nondescript Dadri village dies in a neighbor's personal feud and everyone started shooting off their mouths calling us Hindu taliban. WTF! We need a Muslim atrocities museum RIGHT NOW!

Hisab karna hai toh pura hisab karna hoga. It can't be based on random sporadic incidents, let's sit down and make a historical tally of all destruction caused by all religions. One cannot say that "ohh they are very old incidents", old? have the Muslims tendered an apology for their acts? no? then it is not a settled matter. Old or new doesn't depend on how much time has passed behind us, but on whether the tyrant has expressed remorse over what happened in the past. Only then can it be considered as 'the past', otherwise it is an unresolved matter. Otherwise even Hindus should start saying "Babri and 2002 were old incidents", do we feel bad about the incidents... hmm "doesn't matter bro, they are old incidents". See? it works both ways.

tharun

Patriot
Country flag

Those pics are too horrible...where did i can get it?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
That's where the spectrum of politics starts. citizens < law < judicial whims < politics : That is how things are in India. Politics is above everything. Politics reaches the masses, judiciary/justice never reaches the masses, it is highly theoretical. Therefore seasoned politicians use this space to break the law as a means to offer resistance to the whims of the judiciary on behalf of the public. If the public feels that it is justified (like the khadi movement, or non-co-operation movement) then the politician stands to gain some brownie points form it. Politics is how the lowest common denominator, i.e the common man, gets his justice delivered to him.

This was an absolutely stupid order from the SC and it needed to be challenged by someone. The judiciary cannot just encroach over civilian aspects and preach their 'separation of powers' lecture to others. SC needs to be put in its place and shown that the same 'separation of powers' principle applies to them too.

Even yesterday I was reading the paper when it said that some divorced dude, as per law stopped paying maintenance to his daughter and wife as the daughter turned 18 and by virtue of being an adult she is counted as a non-dependent. But the HC made him pay the money and said that "you cannot hide behind the law". WTF? what do you mean HIDE behind the law? the reason a law exists is based on the premise that it will be consistently applied in all cases and removes uncertainty from the justice department. The law said that he doesn't need to pay it so he stopped paying it. Instead, when it is convenient to the court, they use the law, but when common man uses the law, he is chided for being someone who 'hides behind the law'. How is he HIDING behind it if he is only following what it says? So what happened was that the judge, based on his personal whims and fancies said that in India children don't become independent at 18 unlike the USA so the father has a moral responsibility to fund her education until PG plus he must pay private tuition fees too. Really nigga? now we are giving judgement based on moral whims? what is the use of a written and codified law then? might as well have Khap panchayats and deliver arbitrary justice.

So next time any husband is asked to pay alimony by any court, the husband's lawyer must argue, "morally speaking, I don't feel like paying it" or when someone is sentenced to death, the convict must say "dear judge, morally speaking, I feel that you have no right to take my life, so I choose to walk out of this trial". Next time a traffic cop stops me for not wearing seat belt, I will say "morally speaking, I don't feel like obeying the rules today". If everyone starts interpreting the rules as they want, the very phrase 'rules' will become a paradox. Or does the SC think that it is the only body which has this privilege to act on their whims and fancies?

The SC should stop putting its stinking nose in matters where it is not qualified to do so. There is a reason they have such low respectability in Indian society. If they keep up with their stupid judicial activism, no common man will ever look at the judicial system as a temple of justice, just a pack of bureaucratic wolves waiting to devour his money based on what they feel is their inalienable god-given right.
These judges are idiots. In karnataka, they banned the race of bullock saying that it is cruelty to animal. Now killing and cutting animal is not cruelty but making them participate in race is. My brother is a psychiatrist and runs a suicide prevention help line. He got a call from one guy from jail and he went to meet him. He told that my wife registered a case on me for divorce and her maintenance. Judge fixed an amount. He told that my whole income is less that the amount payable. From where can he pay such a big amount. Now he is jailed for not paying the maintenence.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
These judges are idiots. In karnataka, they banned the race of bullock saying that it is cruelty to animal. Now killing and cutting animal is not cruelty but making them participate in race is. My brother is a psychiatrist and runs a suicide prevention help line. He got a call from one guy from jail and he went to meet him. He told that my wife registered a case on me for divorce and her maintenance. Judge fixed an amount. He told that my whole income is less that the amount payable. From where can he pay such a big amount. Now he is jailed for not paying the maintenence.
Someone someday is surely going to take a drastic step, I am sure of that. Someone will lose his mind and go on a killing spree, after all, if you ruin a man's life to the point where there is nothing left to live for, well, he can surely take a few lives with him as revenge. One must not take so much advantage of someone just because we men aren't saying anything. At the same time, men must update their attitude about relationships and marriages and see it the way women see it : a contract made for self interest. Instead, once someone's marriage gets fixed he starts flying in the air building castles in the air about what will happen on honeymoon, while the girl's family starts doing the financial calculation about how their daughter gets upward social/economic mobility just by marrying.

They tell men that dowry is bad but how do women hunt for grooms? they roam with calculators in their hand, I shit you not. The primary motivating factors for them are "Mumbai/Delhi mein khudka ghar hai?" "kitna square feet?" "1BHK/2BHK?" "does the groom have any other claimants on the property, like brother?" "ladka kitna kamata hai?", arrange marriage is nothing but legalized prostitution where they sell their daughter to the highest bidder and have the guts to lecture 'society' that dowry is bad, well, who is this mythical 'society' they keep talking about? aren't women a part of the same society? Compare their cold and calculating attitude to the callous attitude of men while hunting for wives, all they see is "ladki dikhne mein theek hai? ok, kardo shadi". Anyway it's inappropriate for the guy to lay claim on the girl's property, neither socially nor legally. You won't get her property even after her parents die, or if you divorce and you become jobless and she has job, and she never has to pay maintenance. So basically the onus of a failed relationship and its economic implications are put squarely on the man, the woman has ZERO liability in such an alliance, go big or go home but no loss. When a girl's family says that they got a good groom, what they mean is they found a wealthy groom, so if X is better than Y then it can be proved with objective data that X has more money than Y. Can a guy do similar calculations? what does he mean when X bride is better than Y bride? do we even have objective parameters to judge on a scale of 'better'? we consider ourselves lucky just because someone is marrying us.

Men must start exploring proper options like pre-nuptials, hiring detective to see if there are any other Feminazis i the girl's family who have given divorce to their husband and stolen 50% of his property. ANY red flag, ANY, just say no. It's time men stopped thinking with their dicks and started thinking with their heads. No one goes to buy a new car and "what are my insurance options if this new car gets into an accident" because we are all wishful thinkers and assume the best possible scenario, but when the accident happens, one realizes that in their happiness to buy a new car they didn't read the fine print and they can't claim any respite once an accident takes place. It's the same callous attitude men in India have towards marriage. No one realistically thinks in his mind at the time of marriage "what if this doesn't work out? what are my legal/economic liabilities? what is my plan B".

We need to start becoming more cunning. The world is a scary place filled with vultures who want to take anyway what you have (the very reason they made any association with you is because of what you HAVE, not because of who you are) so once you stop having what you have (by losing a job/business/accident/disease) then the same girl who thought it made sense to be with you earlier makes the calculation that it doesn't make sense to be with you now. It's these 'sensible' people who are the most poisonous and we keep hunting for demons under our beds.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
The idea of marriage was offered to men under the premise that after evaluating the pros and cons, it had a net positive effect on us. Steadily, over the years the dividends which men receive from this institution of marriage has eroded and it has become nothing but a liability. It used to be a package deal where you got companionship, children, sex, and a friend to grow old with, but now with the new laws and corporate lifestyle, all of that has been jeopardized. There's no companionship as the husband and wife work in different offices and hardly see each other daily, sex is non-existent (or as per the whims of the lady, and now that they are clamoring to introduce marital rape bill, more fake rape cases will ensue to blackmail husbands). Kids? well, once there is a divorce, the court take away your kids and gives them to the wife, and old age? you will spend old age as an old man filled with regrets, no companion, no kids, no retirement pension, paying maintenance to your wife. Where is the benefit to us as men to get into such a one sided arrangement where the onus of a failed relationship is completely on one gender?

Now a days, if you are an upper middle class man, the fact that you marry only means that you have pledged your wealth to a stranger unilaterally whereby she has no reciprocal obligations whatsoever. The concept of household chores is non-existent as there are washing machines and house maids, cars with drivers to drive her around, so even if the wife is a house wife, her status is that of a highly pampered house cat. She adds no value to the alliance in any way compared to what she gets to legally claim in return (your entire property). Going out and marrying is like going to the mall and buying trouble with your hard earned money. On the other hand, the women, by marrying, immediately become legally entitled to lay claim on the husband's property and immediately achieve social/economic mobility. The husband's real estate is multiple times of what she would earn from her job anyway. It's the woman who gets everything in a conventional marriage scenario and no matter how shrill the Feminists are, they aren't ready to forfeit this benefit of caricaturing the man in the role of a provider. The more he is capable of providing, the better man he is considered. How come no Feminists are crying objectification now?

We must start playing the real politik game ourselves. First we must disintegrate this 'package deal' that marriage offers and relegate each of its constituent elements to different sources. Want companionship? join hobby clubs and meet like minded people, want intellectual conversations? talk to people in your office or on the internet, want sex? arrange it yourself through 'various means', fuck a new girl each weekend. Want to have the feeling of fulfillment of raising a child? adopt an orphan child, adopt 10, and sponsor their education, want safety and security in retirement? buy a house at a prime area from all the money saved. Lead a comfortable life. Now a days even hospitals are becoming like 5-start hotels. If you are sick in old age and pay them enough they will keep you like a king till you die. You don't need a wife or kids for that (you'll still have 10 adopted kids who might help you in old age). This combination is FAR better than the prospect of marrying a woman in your 20s, and then having a sexless bitter life, having a false marital rape/false dowry case filed against you, your house and money and kids taken away from you and leading the life of a single uncle and waiting to die and nothing to look forward to!

Everyone who has some free time PLEASE explore the option of MGTOW. Google it you will find a lot of resources. Don't get pulverized in this biased social system meant to exploit us. The irony is that despite all these impediments that men face, it is the women who keep claiming perpetual victim hood. I'm not saying that women don't face atrocities, maybe some women in rural areas are getting physically abused and killed by their inlaws, but that sample set has no connection to the modern urban educated woman working in a corporate job setup. Urban Feminazis appropriating victim-hood on the behalf of their rural counterparts whom they have never even met and claiming more and more concessions is nothing but crude opportunism. It's like Anil ambani saying "my driver didn't have breakfast today so I must eat 2 extra burgers on his behalf to compensate for it".

@OneGrimPilgrim thoughts?

Last edited:

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
In Mumbai Dahi Handi is more of a political and financial issue than a religious isse.
That is orthogonal. Does the court have the constitutional mandate to usurp the power to give moral diktats to the citizens?

Let it be financial issue or let people do it for money or for fun or entertainment, does that make it the court's business? Why did the courts issue orders to start dance bars then? isn't that a political and financial business as well?

Also, as far as India is considered, whether something classifies as 'religious' or not is a vague issue. People of the subcontinent have been living in harmony and have evolved practical ways to celebrate the various seasons and to co-exist with nature, which later became the roots of festivals (physical manifestation) and high philosophy (spiritual manifestation) and since we were the only inhabitants, we simply referred to it as our way of life, and didn't have to classify it as a religion. Then came the foreign invasions from various organized religions, and a need was felt to term things as belonging to a particular religion or another religion. Still, for us, it is still 'the way things are'. Whether our festivals have religious basis is a tangential issue, what matters is that 'this is how we have been living' and is a default way of life for us, call it a habit or hobby, we have no problem. Now, if people from other religions call our practices as a religion, it is their problem. From a legal perspective, the classification should not matter since it is a secular country (as so many people keep saying), and as Indians, we have the freedom to make human chains and pyramids, we do that during Malkhamb too. Is that a religion too? should the courts ban that too?

Then maybe courts should also ban oil because oil causes fats to be deposited in arteries and causes heart attack. Court should also issue orders to arrest kids who don't study well in school as not studying results in dropouts and unemployment. While they're at it, why not ban cars and roads too? so many accidents are happening. Wait, we must also ban water because to many people are dying of water borne diseases.

Once you buy their bullshit argument you will find yourself on a slippery slope immediately and there is no limit to their stupidity.

Last edited:

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
That is orthogonal. Does the court have the constitutional mandate to usurp the power to give moral diktats to the citizens?

Let it be financial issue or let people do it for money or for fun or entertainment, does that make it the court's business? Why did the courts issue orders to start dance bars then? isn't that a political and financial business as well?

Also, as far as India is considered, whether something classifies as 'religious' or not is a vague issue. People of the subcontinent have been living in harmony and have evolved practical ways to celebrate the various seasons and to co-exist with nature, which later became the roots of festivals (physical manifestation) and high philosophy (spiritual manifestation) and since we were the only inhabitants, we simply referred to it as our way of life, and didn't have to classify it as a religion. Then came the foreign invasions from various organized religions, and a need was felt to term things as belonging to a particular religion or another religion. Still, for us, it is still 'the way things are'. Whether our festivals have religious basis is a tangential issue, what matters is that 'this is how we have been living' and is a default way of life for us, call it a habit or hobby, we have no problem. Now, if people from other religions call our practices as a religion, it is their problem. From a legal perspective, the classification should not matter since it is a secular country (as so many people keep saying), and as Indians, we have the freedom to make human chains and pyramids, we do that during Malkhamb too. Is that a religion too? should the courts ban that too?

Then maybe courts should also ban oil because oil causes fats to be deposited in arteries and causes heart attack. Court should also issue orders to arrest kids who don't study well in school as not studying results in dropouts and unemployment. While they're at it, why not ban cars and roads too? so many accidents are happening. Wait, we must also ban water because to many people are dying of water borne diseases.

Once you buy their bullshit argument you will find yourself on a slippery slope immediately and there is no limit to their stupidity.

Man, just love your long long long posts :lol:

BFW Malkhambh are performed by Indian Troops especially Maratha LI including the Musalman.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles