Multiple officers killed at Dallas protest over police killings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahamut

Those who point to SA example. Remember its recently they have ended apartheid, and it will more than half of a century for relations to be harmonized, and blacks to stand on their feet.
Do you know that SA govt. removed police officer and even downgraded them just because they are white .A perfect police force turned in to a monster.That was a racist action.You donot become progressive by allowing people who not deserving to go ahead just because the belong from a community . If a person is good ,we will get opportunity ,there is no need for govt. to go and tell people that we have be progressive and mess up things.IQ and other ability are not depended on RACE .

Bharat Ek Khoj

And what history ? Is it written by blacks or by the same people who drew indias uncivilized, uneducated, monkey worshipers, sati-pratha followers ??

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
define negro... Africans just like Indians had various color tones, hair styles.Egyptians were not white and were indegnous to Africa.
We are exclusively talking about negros here and not africans. Libyans are africans as well, but they are not negroes.
Don't play that silly game of 'define' this and that. We can play those political correctness games all day. You know very well who and what a negro is. A black skin folk of Africa is a negro, the native people of Africa. Possibly the most ancient people.

AnantS

Country flag
Do you know that SA govt. removed police officer and even downgraded them just because they are white .A perfect police force turned in to a monster.That was a racist action.You donot become progressive by allowing people who not deserving to go ahead just because the belong from a community . If a person is good ,we will get opportunity ,there is no need for govt. to go and tell people that we have be progressive and mess up things.IQ and other ability are not depended on RACE .
So they are doing what Europeans did to them.. a retributive action.

The problem is people don't get good oppurtunities to show their goodness, just because they belong to weaker section of society. Govt has to do hand holding for some limited time

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
And what history ? Is it written by blacks or by the same people who drew indias uncivilized, uneducated, monkey worshipers, sati-pratha followers ??
LOL, you being a Congi line of thinker should ask yourself that.. you were the people who looked upon the British as rulers, and as their 'humble subjects' asked for 'Home Rule'. Meanwhile, the real patriots were busy taking up arms and bombing them and raising Azad Hind Fauz.

Bharat Ek Khoj

Hahah! Destroyed their culture? Sure they did. Raped 'woman'? Ummm.. Don't think so, but I'll play along.. Yeah sure they did, why not? Converted to Christianity? Sure sure, that as well. So.. what's your point?
They did it everywhere, and every oppressed folk broke free of their colonial yoke except... you guessed it.. blacks.
Wow going with this logic, you must be the guy who don't have problem what islmaist doing to western countries and may be to india t0o. Raping woman ? Ummm.... Converting to Islam ? sure they are doing. Whats my point ?? hmmm...

AnantS

Country flag
We are exclusively talking about negros here and not africans. Libyans are africans as well, but they are not negroes.
Don't play that silly game of 'define' this and that. We can play those political correctness games all day. You know very well who and what a negro is. A black skin folk of Africa is a negro, the native people of Africa. Possibly the most ancient people.
So you are classifying people on basis of color? Are you implying that those who are dark complexioned are inferior?? What you said of black hued africans could be applied to any tribal society anywhere in world!!! What you express about blacks, same sentiments -Romans, at their peek, expressed about "pagan" Germanic people. Where is Germany today?

Bharat Ek Khoj

LOL, you being a Congi line of thinker should ask yourself that.. you were the people who looked upon the British as rulers, and as their 'humble subjects' asked for 'Home Rule'. Meanwhile, the real patriots were busy taking up arms and bombing them and raising Azad Hind Fauz.
you were the people who looked upon the British as rulers ?? Are you disillusion or heavy under liquor ? I'm bashing Britishers already while you are trying to save their A**es.

Bahamut

Sir ,Africa at that time was in some what of a long war time where one tribe will attack other for resources ,the European and the Arabs offered weapons and money for salves capture .This is in written in both the European and Arabs books plus other evidences like large no of skeleton from that time seems to confirm it.
So they are doing what Europeans did to them.. a retributive action.
The only differences is that when European did it the Police forces was still a Police force but when they did it they made it a disaster.Both are racism and both are wrong .

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
So you are classifying people on basis of color? Are you implying that those who are dark complexioned are inferior?? What you said of black hued africans could be applied to any tribal society anywhere in world!!! What you express about blacks, same sentiments -Romans, at their peek, expressed about "pagan" Germanic people. Where is Germany today?
Yes, classifying people. Basis of colour, because it seems all of those people do incidentally have the same colour of skin. But more importantly classifying people on the basis of their stupidity. Colour is purely co-incidental.
Yes, the Romans thought they could rule over the Germans. But they couldn't could they? However I don't think Romans were racist. They had the same skin colour as the Germans. The point is, if you are powerful and intelligent enough, prove it.
Where is the proof for Negroes? Enlighten us.

hardip

once again

after... 50-60'''

Rising Snake of Black vs White..
in dis..peace country

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Wow going with this logic, you must be the guy who don't have problem what islmaist doing to western countries and may be to india t0o. Raping woman ? Ummm.... Converting to Islam ? sure they are doing. Whats my point ?? hmmm...
Instead of answering my questions you keep posing more to me. Start answering yourself and your questions will be answered as well.

Bharat Ek Khoj

Instead of answering my questions you keep posing more to me. Start answering yourself and your questions will be answered as well.
From your replies, I get feeling like they ( the Europeans/Americans) did because they could. This is all I get from you.

AnantS

Country flag
The only differences is that when European did it the Police forces was still a Police force but when they did it they made it a disaster.Both are racism and both are wrong .
Wrong again. Let me just open your eyes. Please go through TL: https://twitter.com/crimesofbrits
And remember all the atrocities mentioned were sanctioned officially by Europeans. You just need to study British Indian Police and come to know how just those were. Even for that matter, Peter is running a thread on how Brits abducted girls for brothels and all done with official stamp.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
From your replies, I get feeling like they ( the Europeans/Americans) did because they could. This is all I get from you.
Absolutely correct observation. The whites did what they could, if the blacks can, let them.
Nature is not kind, but nature is just.
Survival of the fittest is the law of nature and no one is above natural law.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Black people aren't going to get any justice there. The odds have always been stacked against them in a systemic manner. Every time there is an uprising, the establishment uses underhanded tactics to suppress it. They either carry out false flag attacks to malign the entire movement or take the case of assassinations of black leaders like Malcom X and other opinion makers during the 1950-2000 period. Civil rights activist Medgar Evers was assassinated by Byron De La Beckwith, a member of the White Citizens Council. Fred Hampton, a leader for the Black Panther Party in Chicago, Illinois was killed in his apartment during a police raid while sleeping, unarmed in 1968. Harry and Hariette Moore were a husband and wife team of civil rights activists and teachers who founded the NAACP in Brevard County, Florida. In 1951, the couple’s house was bombed and both of them were murdered. Martin Luther King was the face and voice of the civil rights movement. Martin would serve as a martyr for the movement after he was killed in Memphis in 1968.

Stop kidding yourself with this white-centric narrative of 'stakeholders'. It is this re-conciliatory tone which led people even in India to demand semi-autonomous dominion status when others were asking for full independence during our freedom struggle. Notice how the white crowd there has unanimously responded with disdain against this #BLM movement right from the average joe on the street to the top level leadership. I've never seen any white person speaking about re-conciliation. They go about their business with realpolitik in mind.

Sarah Palin: Black Lives Matter is a 'farce'
I think we are talking on same lines. I have categorically identified how resourceful White used constitution to arm themselves and how they have been manipulating system to their eternal advantage.

I do not think reference of India will make your argument any strong rather it will invite people to digress.

As far as word 'stakeholders' is concern then I never explained the quantum of such stakes Black have. Therefore word stakeholder was a vague notion. The reason I remained ambiguous was the very fact I do not speak about other countries without considerate of the fact that same references can be made available to us about India and it can back fire.

Here on this fora we talk day and night about being real sons of the soil who must have ethereal rights over this land. I see White Americans having same kind of mentality when they juxtapose themselves with Blacks especially in the formation of Union. Whites have been dictating the narrative, if they are playing clever then why should I be complaining about them. I am merely identifying it.

Black have came a long way, their stakes are still evolving; but not yet 'there' like whites have been.

BTW If you do not know, police Chief of Dallas city is a Black. If the very problem originated in Dallas that lead to these murders then blacks should have seen it as the failure of their own Black Police Chief. I mean I am making a simplistic point, notwithstanding Institutionalized discrimination still prevailing.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!
Why are we comapring ourselves (India) with dark continent Africa like a Rabid reatrd.

There was no force which could've had prevented us to form single political entity, yes India was occupied by foreigners but it was only Indians that freed this country ---- United India was an inevitibility if not in 1947 than few years later but salute to Sardar patel that he made this happen by 1950. Hindus will always live together, they always had, our Gurus came from South and establish 4 dham at 4 corners. Similarly Aryan ideas traveled to south by various Rishis such as Agastya.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agastya

There is no comparison of India with any other nation on this earth. We have our own unique identity.

India was an united entity bounded by common ideas for thousands of years. Even before British it was a single political entity from Mauryan to British. Even though it was devided among kingdoms, they were our people. I am from north but i''ve much in common with a Andhra guy than a Paki even though my ancestral village is not 500 KM from Pakistan Border.
Yup, we don't need to compare ourselves with any other civilization. We were always one nation, in fact, India spread its influence much beyond its current political boundaries and our Hindu empire included lands as far away as Cambodia and Indonesia. Even today, they have a Ganesha image on their currency. Cambodia still retains the cultural aspects of Hinduism.

The case of Africa is a curious one though. It is only a speculation to say that they would have necessarily made a mess of themselves if European colonials didn't 'help' them become civilized. The fact is that the white people destroyed whatever chance the Africans had at organically evolving as a civilization. They used to have their own indigenous animistic religion, which was destroyed by the Christian missionaries, their lands were taken, their resources were stolen, they were tied up in chains and transported all over the world like cattle. Their race was undermined in every possible way in which a race can be undermined. And now the whites claim that whatever good the blacks have seen is because of the white man (they also say that about Indians, btw), I beg to differ. Who knows, maybe, if they were left alone, maybe even Africans would have emerged as a proud entrepreneurial race which invents new things and contributes to global economy, but they were destroyed systematically. It's unfair to blame them for their current condition.

I myself don't have a very favorable opinion of the black people as they currently are but the current global order is overwhelmingly Anglosaxon Protestant Christian, and they don't exactly hold us Indians (or anyone else) in very high regard, all they know is bulldozing others through the global institutions which they control (UN, NATO, IMF, etc). If this status quo is to be changed, we ought to prop up any and every asset which could challenge their domination. This is why we must help prop up the black people in the US to take on their government and permanently discomfort the US strategically. Don't forget that all the funding which Christian converts (disguised under the banner of Maoist/Naxals) in India receive is through the hawala channels of the Church (note their efforts of the Church to hurt Indian interests during the LTTE struggle as well). Until now, we never had an option to respond to this type of covert warfare from the west. Whenever the west has seen an open wound, they have stuck their fingers into it to bleed us. This is the first time such an option is available to us to pay them back in their same coin. Let's not squander it away by ignoring the potential this has for us :

Last edited:

Bahamut

Wrong again. Let me just open your eyes. Please go through TL: https://twitter.com/crimesofbrits
And remember all the atrocities mentioned were sanctioned officially by Europeans. You just need to study British Indian Police and come to know how just those were. Even for that matter, Peter is running a thread on how Brits abducted girls for brothels and all done with official stamp.
You seems to have misunderstood my point .I said that after Apartheid ,SA police became very ineffective because officers who were good in their job but ineffective people.It was bad for every one. Yes ,British very cruel ,but what of it.So were nearly every empire or civilization was very cruel to their enemy .

AnantS

Country flag
Yes, classifying people. Basis of colour, because it seems all of those people do incidentally have the same colour of skin. But more importantly classifying people on the basis of their stupidity. Colour is purely co-incidental.
Yes, the Romans thought they could rule over the Germans. But they couldn't could they? However I don't think Romans were racist. They had the same skin colour as the Germans. The point is, if you are powerful and intelligent enough, prove it. Where is the proof for Negroes? Enlighten us.
Romans did rule part of Germany. And then count number of years it took Germany to become a power to recon with. Before you have the urge to lick white man's ass, understand what racism is.
You are giving idiotic, xenophobic arguments. The Africans had been as divided society as our or even more. They have had different lifestyle all together. They were subjugated, treated in a worst inhuman way. If today for India's misery & poverty, you blame British. Wy apply different yardsticks for Africans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles