Multiple officers killed at Dallas protest over police killings

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmaitra

Multiple officers killed at Dallas protest over police killings

A fourth officer has died following a protest in Dallas over shootings by police of black men in Louisiana and Minnesota, Dallas police tweeted.
Source: http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/07/us/philando-castile-alton-sterling-reaction/index.html

Dallas protest: Four police officers dead in sniper shooting

Four Dallas police officers have been shot dead by snipers during protests against the shooting of black men by police, the authorities say.
The protests were sparked by the deaths of Philando Castile in Minnesota and Alton Sterling in Louisiana.
Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36742835

What sparked off this violence?

Alton Sterling death: Fresh protests over Louisiana shootin
Philando Castile death: Aftermath of police shooting streamed live

Some of these articles contain videos that might be disturbing to viewers.

pmaitra

Here are some Tweets. It is unclear who is getting shot.

Food for thought:

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
The trigger happy police asked for it! They killed an innocent black which was streamed live on the internet. WTF? And this was not the first time that the police pulled the trigger on innocent people in the US of A. They even paralyzed an 80 year old sikh by throwing him down violently last year.

Welcome to the new age American Taliban.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Why does the so called "Land of the Free" look more and more like a police state with "police forces" armed to the teeth???

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Needs more attention since this reminds of situation few decades ago ie White America Vs Blacks.

The difference today is that it's caught LIVE on video due to mobiles.

America is on the forefront when it comes to pointing fingers on other countries in the name of Human Rights but it's own is under questions.Killing millions in other countries in War for "Bringing Democracy".

Not long ago Obama had enough nerves to lecture India to exercise Religious Harmony BUT conveniently forgets serious increasing racial violence and gun violence at home. :dude:

Dallas Sniper Attack: 5 Officers Killed; Lone Shooter Told Police He Wanted to ‘Kill White People’

========================================================================================
@Abhijat @A chauhan @Alien @alphacentury @Ancient Indian @anupamsurey @Bharat Ek Khoj @blueblood @brational @Bangalorean @Blackwater @Bornubus @bose @cobra commando @DingDong @DFI_COAS @ersakthivel @fooLIam @gpawar @guru-dutt @hit&run @HariPrasad-1 @Indx TechStyle @jackprince @Kharavela @Illusive @I_PLAY_BAD @LETHALFORCE @Lions Of Punjab @maomao @Mad Indian @OneGrimPilgrim @Peter @pmaitra @porky_kicker @Razor @raja696 @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @saty @sydsnyper @Srinivas_K @Screambowl @sorcerer @Simple_Guy @Sylex21 @wickedone @tarunraju @TrueSpirit2 @thethinker @vayuu1 @VIP @Vishwarupa @VIP @Varahamihira @roma

pmaitra

'Cops need a taste of the life we fear': How sister of Dallas gunman threatened police online before he shot five offices dead - and then defended him afterward

Army reservist Micah Xavier Johnson, 25, who shot dead five cops at Dallas Black Lives Matter protest had bomb-making materials, ballistic vests, rifles, ammunition and a combat journal in his home

A relative of Johnson posted these pictures of him in his Army formal attire and fatigues to Facebook in 2014. A source said Johnson was a member of the U.S. Army Reserve

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Johnson carried an AR-15 assault rifle (similar model pictured above) and a handgun during the shooting

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
This is what happens when you set fire in others' homes, The fire is ultimately set in your own home as well.
I wonder if any of you have thought about the FSB angle or not. The KGB/FSB is pretty active in USA.

Consider some facts.

- Russia, using RT has been trying for the last 3-4 years to bring out and increase the deep racial fissures which existed in USA since its inception. If you go through the programming of RT USA, one would immediately be able to note that it is to USA what NDTV is to India.
What is also very significant but almost went unnoticed in the past 24 hours that a Russian diplomat actually commented on this incident. Certainly unprecedented.

- Policemen were killed in a protest, not by violent protesters but by sniper fire. The last time this happened in the world was in Ukraine during Euromaidan protests and that led to the toppling of Yanukovich government.
Killing of white policemen, who were innocent, would touch a raw nerve with the American white people. Police are looked upon as responsible members of the citizenry and are respected by the white folks. Surely we will see more blacks being shot in the coming days, and not just by police.

- The place where this happened is very significant as well. The south USA is much more racist and has a 'richer' history of institutional and social racism than the northern parts. Furthermore, of all the states in the US which claim to have a secessionist movement, that of Texas is the strongest. If any state were to ever break away from the Union, Texas would be the first contender.
In contrast, Ukraine were the first SSR to strongly opine for breaking away from the Union during the breakup of the USSR. Euromaidan happened nowhere, but in Ukraine.

- Finally, a negro/group of negros does not have this much intelligence as to attack police officers using sniper fire. If a negro is disgruntled with what he sees, he simply goes up to the 'fool' and 'pumps' a few in. It goes highly against the normal behavioural pattern of Negros, that too as a group to conduct something so effective and malicious as this.

So there is a much bigger pattern here than what this appears to be.
I feel there is a definite message that the FSB is trying to give the CIA and the world. USA is not what it used to be even a decade ago and Russia is rubbing in the message.
Can't say I dislike what I see.

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
This is what happens when you set fire in others' homes, The fire is ultimately set in your own home as well.
I wonder if any of you have thought about the FSB angle or not. The KGB/FSB is pretty active in USA.

Consider some facts.

- Russia, using RT has been trying for the last 3-4 years to bring out and increase the deep racial fissures which existed in USA since its inception. If you go through the programming of RT USA, one would immediately be able to note that it is to USA what NDTV is to India.
What is also very significant but almost went unnoticed in the past 24 hours that a Russian diplomat actually commented on this incident. Certainly unprecedented.

- Policemen were killed in a protest, not by violent protesters but by sniper fire. The last time this happened in the world was in Ukraine during Euromaidan protests and that led to the toppling of Yanukovich government.
Killing of white policemen, who were innocent, would touch a raw nerve with the American white people. Police are looked upon as responsible members of the citizenry and are respected by the white folks. Surely we will see more blacks being shot in the coming days, and not just by police.

- The place where this happened is very significant as well. The south USA is much more racist and has a 'richer' history of institutional and social racism than the northern parts. Furthermore, of all the states in the US which claim to have a secessionist movement, that of Texas is the strongest. If any state were to ever break away from the Union, Texas would be the first contender.
In contrast, Ukraine were the first SSR to strongly opine for breaking away from the Union during the breakup of the USSR. Euromaidan happened nowhere, but in Ukraine.

- Finally, a negro/group of negros does not have this much intelligence as to attack police officers using sniper fire. If a negro is disgruntled with what he sees, he simply goes up to the 'fool' and 'pumps' a few in. It goes highly against the normal behavioural pattern of Negros, that too as a group to conduct something so effective and malicious as this.

I feel there is a definite message that the FSB is trying to give the CIA and the world. USA is not what it used to be even a decade ago and Russia is rubbing in the message.
Maybe there is a foreign angle. Russia FSB is primarily involved in deep undercover though.

Also note that states like TX, FL, CA etc have large and fast growing hispanic minority. And there is a hispanic country to the south. :D

Regarding the 2nd last paragraph. It is not necessarily true.
There is at least one incident that I remember where a single black sniper (and a kid) took out over a dozen targets. Ref: Beltway Sniper attack.

The commonality seems to be some association with the military.

Also I have seen that a noticeable percentage of ex-mil in the US, including whites, some of whom I know personally, have negative feelings about the USgov. And there are many militias (mostly white) which have an anti-gov attitude. One even made a video.

Batfan

Consider some facts.

Second last paragraph is just racist.
Also the shooter was an army reserve so that makes it even clear how he was able to handle such weapons and come up with the plan. Instead of foreign hand it seems more like increasing discontent among the people.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Second last paragraph is just racist.
Also the shooter was an army reserve so that makes it even clear how he was able to handle such weapons and come up with the plan. Instead of foreign hand it seems more like increasing discontent among the people.

Really? Discontent among "the people"?
So, is it absolutely impossible that some "foreign hand" uses "the people" to achieve their aims?

About "racist" paragraph(s), well am no whiteskin, but only a fool would not be able to see the stark difference in IQ of negros and caucasians/mongoloids.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Maybe there is a foreign angle. Russia FSB is primarily involved in deep undercover though.

Also note that states like TX, FL, CA etc have large and fast growing hispanic minority. And there is a hispanic country to the south. :D

There is at least one incident that I remember where a single black sniper (and a kid) took out over a dozen targets. Ref: Beltway Sniper attack.

Also I have seen that a noticeable percentage of ex-mil in the US, including whites, some of whom I know personally, have negative feelings about the USgov. And there are many militias (mostly white) which have an anti-gov attitude. One even made a video.

Think that USA is ready for the new american revolution. Whites should take back control of the land that their forefathers built (undeniably on the backs of helpless negro slaves). They should get rid of the jews corrupting their society especially their arts and entertainment and politics and economy. The US should stop taking in more immigrants from God knows where not and focus on improving the education and thus the economic condition of the blacks first.
However, a white leader must do this. A black or a mulato would never be able to do it. There would be his lack of intent and lack of support from white populace in general. Abraham Lincoln was no slave, yet he got rid of slavery in America. Sometimes one doesn't need to be in the condition or be born in the condition to fight against something and win.
Donald Trump offers some hope in that direction.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!

Maybe now would be a good time for all those CIA funded orgs like Ford Foundation and Greenpeace which are so fond of setting up self righteous institutions preaching 'democratic values' to India should set up some of those institutions on US soil; Seems like the US needs them more. Also, reminds me of Obama's speech on Indian soil castigating us for our allegedly shoddy state of human rights and exalting Gandhian values, which he thinks we have strayed away from. Maybe someone should remind him of the values of Martin Luther which his country seems to have strayed away from, given that black kids are being shot in the streets like it's open season.

An interesting thing which came to my notice was that China has a human rights council exclusively dedicated to hearing human rights violations happening in the US (informally referred to as the "China Human Rights Report"). This government organization was apparently started by China as a tit-for-tat response to the US taking potshots at China being a human rights shithole. Immediately after this happened, the US reports about Chinese human rights violations went down drastically, now it rarely gets any coverage in US media, except an oblique and vague reference here and there about lack of 'freedom', but the pointed ideologically motivated attacks aimed at shaming China on the international platform have stopped.

India should start something like that and have hearings of Americans whose rights have been violated. We should offer scholarships to families whose siblings are killed by the American police. We should invite them to come to India and speak about the atrocities being committed on them by US government, just like the US government sponsors activists like Priya Pillai and Arundhati Roy to badmouth our government. We should aim to strike a strong alliance with the black community based on the deep rooted and common ethos of civil rights activism against white man's racism, building upon the foundation of our respective Mahatma Gandhi - Martin Luther legacies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Rights_Record_of_the_United_States

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-04/14/c_135278381.htm

BEIJING, April 14 (Xinhua) -- China published a report on the United States' human rights situation on Thursday.

The report, titled "The Human Rights Record of the United States in 2015," was released by the Information Office of the State Council, China's cabinet, in response to "the 2015 Country Reports on Human Rights Practices" issued by the U.S. State Department on April 13 local time.

China's report says that the United States made comments on the human rights situation in many countries while being tight-lipped about its own terrible human rights record and showing not a bit of intention to reflect on it.

In 2015, the United States saw no improvement in its existent human rights issues, but reported numerous new problems, according to the report.

"Since the U.S. government refuses to hold up a mirror to look at itself, it has to be done with other people's help," it says.

At the same time, I hope the Muslim clerics in US urge black citizens in the US to convert en masse to Islam and continue their struggle against the US government with international backing, instead of staying as a second class citizen under the Christian fold dominated by Anglosaxon Protestant White Men. Only then will this movement of #BlackLivesMatter have any real traction. Otherwise, it will be relegated to the status of just a Twitter hash tag.

Soviets had a history of igniting black-white race tensions. They leveraged this fault line very well during the Cold War when they would send forged letters purporting to be from black people, addressed to the heads of armed white supremacist militias, this would invariably trigger racial tensions. Now that the Soviet Union is no more, India, Russia, and China should set up a fund to help the black struggle in the US. Then there is the angle of conversion to Islam and its connection to the global Ummah and their larger struggle against the US. Once this tinderbox is ignited, the US will have their hands full, and they will be disadvantaged against using underhanded tactics against developing BRICS nations, since their resources and attention will be divided.

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Now the gun laws will be made more stringent in USA.

The reason being, White population constitutionally got guns to keep Blacks in check.

This incident will change the way White population think about guns as Blacks have now shown their 'Intent' and 'Motive' by this 'Act' of violence using sophisticated guns.

The aftermath is not how many people got killed or will be killed, but now Black population know who to escalate.

I would warn watchers not to treat it as typical USA gun violence incident.

I pray for the victims. I strongly believe Blacks themselves are stakeholders in story of USA. I hope sense will prevail and white population will introspect with compassion not inventing yet another smart way to curb dissent to keep themselves at eternal advantage.

Last edited:

Batfan

Really? Discontent among "the people"?
So, is it absolutely impossible that some "foreign hand" uses "the people" to achieve their aims?

About "racist" paragraph(s), well am no whiteskin, but only a fool would not be able to see the stark difference in IQ of negros and caucasians/mongoloids.
That's what people said about a century back about Indian or Chinese. Is all about your background and what you have been taught from your childhood. Just because they are black doesnt mean they are dumb.

Navnit Kundu

Pika Hu Akbarrr!!

558 black civilians killed in the US in 2016 alone!

The US government has killed more unarmed black civilians in their own country than the number of armed terrorists killed by the Indian army in Kashmir. And they* call us aggressors.

they*
Ford Foundation
GreenPeace
Amnesity International
UNHRC
US Human Rights Council

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
I've said this before and as i am saying this now, also it's my personal opinion @mods can delete the post, i just want to debate logically.

Blacks were backward historically and rahi sahi kasar Wahabi Islam ney puri kar di, now look at somalia.

Negro/Black/Afro American suffer from massive inferiority complex, they hardly have any achievement outside the limited fields such as sports and they have no history and civilization except the History of Slavery. Whatever progress you see in Africa is due to white Europeans.

Most of them are criminals and hate whites, meanwhile it's only the whites that are often branded as racist but Blacks are more racist than whites. see how happy they feel when they bang a white girl.

Negro achievements in this world = Zero

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
I've said this before and as i am saying this now, also it's my personal opinion @mods can delete the post, i just want to debate logically.

Blacks were backward historically and rahi sahi kasar Wahabi Islam ney puri kar di, now look at somalia.

Negro/Black/Afro American suffer from massive inferiority complex, they hardly have any achievement outside the limited fields such as sports and they have no history and civilization except the History of Slavery. Whatever progress you see in Africa is due to white Europeans.

Most of them are criminals and hate whites, meanwhile it's only the whites that are often branded as racist but Blacks are more racist than whites. see how happy they feel when they bang a white girl.

Negro achievements in this world = Zero
Absolutely spot on.
What's more sickening is that instead of starting afresh and building upon what has already been achieved, the blacks have given into exploiting "the white man's guilt" and their own inferiority complex.
When the Europeans landed in Africa to colonise, they did not find even one two-storied house in the entire continent. This is the history and civilisation of the Negroes. There are of course natural reasons for this, the most significant of them being the IQ, which is lowest in the world.
@Batfan says they are not dumb becuase they are black, but this is exactly why they are dumb. A whole race devoid of any great ruler, any great city, any great empire, any great architecture is inferior in all aspects. We don't even have to look at the colour of the skin. Even if a white skinned civilisation were so backward we would call them dumb. But then again, the white, the brown, the yellow and the red are not so dumb are they?

Blacks are surely more racist in America than whites. Also noteworthy is the deep difference between "African Americans" and true Africans. Africans are everything the afro-ams are not. At least they do not have a rootless existence. At least they have a country, their own land, their own waters. At least they have their own shanties to grow into cities (just like Europe was a shanty once upon a time). I have respect for Africans, but no respect for the spoilt and illiterate Negroes Americans so lovingly call "African Americans".

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
Absolutely spot on.
What's more sickening is that instead of starting afresh and building upon what has already been achieved, the blacks have given into exploiting "the white man's guilt" and their own inferiority complex.
When the Europeans landed in Africa to colonise, they did not find even one two-storied house in the entire continent. This is the history and civilisation of the Negroes. There are of course natural reasons for this, the most significant of them being the IQ, which is lowest in the world.
@Batfan says they are not dumb becuase they are black, but this is exactly why they are dumb. A whole race devoid of any great ruler, any great city, any great empire, any great architecture is inferior in all aspects. We don't even have to look at the colour of the skin. Even if a white skinned civilisation were so backward we would call them dumb. But then again, the white, the brown, the yellow and the red are not so dumb are they?

Blacks are surely more racist in America than whites. Also noteworthy is the deep difference between "African Americans" and true Africans. Africans are everything the afro-ams are not. At least they do not have a rootless existence. At least they have a country, their own land, their own waters. At least they have their own shanties to grow into cities (just like Europe was a shanty once upon a time). I have respect for Africans, but no respect for the spoilt and illiterate Negroes Americans so lovingly call "African Americans".
yes, because whatever little prosperity Blacks enjoy in this world is due to White. They give them religion, manners, science and political system otherwise Usan Bolt would've been a semi nude tribal by the name of USanga Ottanombe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles