Mukesh to PM: We'll invest 70k crore

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
After a long spell of gripes over policy inaction, Reliance Industries chairman Mukesh Ambani has provided some much-needed support to the government, saying he did not share the gloom and pessimism that several industry leaders were talking about.

http://toi.in/xI2xHY

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
and what are the concessions mr ambani got as a result of making this commitment? :D

Apollyon

Führer
Country flag
ab Congress ka election ka kharcha aaram se nikal jayega ....:rofl:

H.A.

70k crore in two years, where is the money coming from and where is it being invested, we shall have to :spy:..Is there a scam going on?

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
So when Industrialists support Modi, it is development. But if same goes for MMS, then its a scam without any proof.

Nagraj

No dude !!
it's combination of Congress and Ambani which is creating doubts.
So when Industrialists support Modi, it is development. But if same goes for MMS, then its a scam without any proof.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
The questions are being raised about a possibility of conflict of interest on announcement by Mukesh Ambani Rs.70 Krore investment plan. What is the solution to prevent repeat of this occurrence? I propose this that any meetings between business people and central or state Government officials should be recorded and sealed immediately and examined by an independent committee.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Can someone enlighten me as to what the issue is here? :confused:

This is not about Congress or BJP or Congress election funds or any "scam". :nono:

One of the worlds greatest business leaders is saying, "Hey Indians - stop being gloomy and despondent - India is a great place to do business, and I have no plans to put all my money overseas - I plan to invest my money in India, and the business climate in India is good enough." Several other business leaders have agreed with him.

This is what the article says. Now, where does the stuff about scam, Congress, elections etc. come in?? :confused: This is a laudable statement, and no one should really have any issues with this statement.

agentperry

after british i think its reliance who looted India while bringing in something or the other to India, unlike dacoits from central asia who looted only and left rubble, ambanis are doing business in India but in my lingo, its conning

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles