Much needed---Dowry calculator for men

ashdoc

Country flag
At age 38 , my dowry rate comes to only rupees fifty lakhs inspite of being a doctor :tsk:

Younger men will fare better :thumb:

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Colour: Pitch Black (not visible on a moonless night) :thumb: but problem is I cant access that site directly, I did with with a proxy server :creepy: So cannot calculate my market value :heh::heh:

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
Heh - my "market value" comes to 1 crore. :heh:

Seriously, whoever thought of this app is a comic genius. :hail:

anoop_mig25

Country flag
there are lot`s of missing indicator . i mean it does not have option for those working in IT industry.

Second what if groom`s father is non-ias/ips/pcs BELOGNING TO GROUP B/c EMPLOYEE

BY THE WAY by commenting in it I am in no way promoting DOWRY

cloud

Country flag
yeah, their is that mistake for IT engg, they earn more, but get less dowry compared to ones who work in govt. or PSUs. :p, their dowry rate should be reduced to 1/3rd.... :p

aragorn

Congratulations! Your current dowry rate is 65 Lakh. Although it is a very competitive amount, self improvement never did anyone any harm. Always remember that "It is an extra that separates ordinary from extraordinary". You have done most of the things in your life right, you just need to give that extra in order to achieve your dream dowry!

:laugh:

Now i should find someone who is ready to give 65 Lac :D

t_co

"Congratulations! Your current dowry rate is 1 Crore. Besides the cash amount, you are assured a lavish wedding, a land property (given you negotiate your price well), hefty and expensive jewelry, and even a foreign tour with your wife -- all with your in-laws' hard earned money. Hasn't someone correctly said, "The best things in life are free"? Now, you can bask in the glory of your achievements. The day has arrived. All these years of hard work, and investment in education has finally paid off. You have made your parents proud. Bravo!"

25, Reddy (honestly just selected a random caste), Investment Banker, >2L, Stanford AM, working in USA, Wheatish skin color

:rofl:

maybe I should date an Indian girl?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
"Congratulations! Your current dowry rate is 1 Crore. Besides the cash amount, you are assured a lavish wedding, a land property (given you negotiate your price well), hefty and expensive jewelry, and even a foreign tour with your wife -- all with your in-laws' hard earned money. Hasn't someone correctly said, "The best things in life are free"? Now, you can bask in the glory of your achievements. The day has arrived. All these years of hard work, and investment in education has finally paid off. You have made your parents proud. Bravo!"

25, Reddy (honestly just selected a random caste), Investment Banker, >2L, Stanford AM, working in USA, Wheatish skin color

Same pinch, me too 1 crore. :fyeah:

SinghSher1984

Tihar Jail
Banned
That's only 200k, and that's the max. Where do they ask if you ugly or not? :p

I wonder what Gandhi got. :D

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

You chose the right caste and the combinations. Many reddys in US in those kind of options.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles