Most lethal sniper's in American military history

ghost

Best are SEALs, most of the recruits are from marines.

The thing about SEALs is that they can fight sea, land and air.

Most of them die before reaching 32 years of age. Survival is difficult because of the missions they undertake.

it is said that SEALs are born not made.

SEALs are always out there doing covert operations, black ops, and CIA works etc....etc..

Sir,
If you are interested in navy seals ,then i suggest you go through this. If you already have not.

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/indian-army/57489-ex-army-memories-kashmir-diary-2.html

ghost

Thanks for the link , There is a discovery channel program on this incident which shows chinooks were shot down when this incident took place I think:thumb:
Yes ,a chinook was shot down,but the incident shown on discovery was another one.There is a video on net shot by terrorist will the firefight was going on ,in the end they show the dead bodies of seals in the woods.I have posted the entire novel which is the detailed account of seal training and real life account of everything which happened in that operation,written by the only seal that was able to survive that day as he was saved by locals.It is a very good novel ,plz copy paste it and read it,you will not regret.A film was made on it "lone survivor".:thumb::namaste:

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Yes ,a chinook was shot down,but the incident shown on discovery was another one.There is a video on net shot by terrorist will the firefight was going on ,in the end they show the dead bodies of seals in the woods.I have posted the entire novel which is the detailed account of seal training and real life account of everything which happened in that operation,written by the only seal that was able to survive that day as he was saved by locals.It is a very good novel ,plz copy paste it and read it,you will not regret.A film was made on it "lone survivor".:thumb::namaste:
Yeah I realized it after watching the "lone survivor" trailer, reason why I edited my post !!

Kshatriya87

Country flag
Best are SEALs, most of the recruits are from marines.

The thing about SEALs is that they can fight sea, land and air.

Most of them die before reaching 32 years of age. Survival is difficult because of the missions they undertake.

it is said that SEALs are born not made.

SEALs are always out there doing covert operations, black ops, and CIA works etc....etc..

Yup. That is mentioned in the book as well. War or not, SEALs are always busy doing black ops somewhere in the world.

ninja85

Former Navy Seal Sniper Murdered on Texas Gun Range
Former Navy Seal Sniper Murdered on Texas Gun Range - YouTube

Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle Enemy are Savages
Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle Enemy are Savages [url]www.RightFace.us - YouTube[/url]

Sniper Chris Kyle Interview - CONAN on TBS
Sniper Chris Kyle Interview - CONAN on TBS - YouTube

Navy Seal Chris Kyle: Most American's Don't Understand War
Navy Seal Chris Kyle: Most American's Don't Understand War - YouTube

A Tribute to Chris Kyle "Devil of Ramadi"
A Tribute to Chris Kyle "Devil of Ramadi" - YouTube

@Kshatriya87 @Srinivas_K @jouni

Last edited by a moderator:

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
"Carlos Hathcock was the greatest American sniper...Just because you have more kills doesn't make you better. The kills come because of the situation you're in. I was presented with a lot of targets. The snipers in World War II were given more opportunities than anyone since. Hathcock used all the skills a sniper needs to know—stalking, concealing his movement, waiting for the right moment, etc.—better than anyone. That's the real skill of being a sniper, not just the final moments of the shot."
-- Chris Kyle

An American Hero | Shooting Illustrated

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle Enemy are Savages
Navy SEAL Sniper Chris Kyle Enemy are Savages [url]www.RightFace.us - YouTube[/url]
The story about Chris punching Ventura at a bar seems to be fake, maybe for publicity.

Federal judge rules $1.3 million is reasonable in Jesse Ventura defamation suit

What's it worth to tell the world you slugged Jesse Ventura, even if you didn't?

A federal judge ruled this week that $1.3 million is about right.

That's how much a jury awarded Ventura for unjust enrichment last month after finding Navy SEAL-turned-author Chris Kyle fabricated a story about him in the 2012 best-seller "American Sniper."

The July 29 verdict gave Ventura more than $1.8 million in total -- $500,000 for damages to his reputation and career, and the rest for the money jurors felt Kyle made unfairly off the former Minnesota governor.
Since the verdict, HarperCollins announced it would pull the Ventura story from all future editions of the book.
Source: Federal judge rules $1.3 million is reasonable in Jesse Ventura defamation suit - TwinCities.com

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Ventura is not making himself popular by pursuing Kyle's widow for the judgment.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles