• Tamil nationalist and LTTE sympathizers

• Sonia/Rahul

• Rajdeep Sardesai/Burkha Dutt

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter

Bornubus

Voted for Kanhaiya Kumar and Arvind kejriwal.

Chinmoy

Country flag
First one are the Journos and second the student leaders.

Bornubus

Just a suggestion. In the Opinion Polls Have general Option Pseudo Seculars, Presstitutes, Evan Jehadis etc, instead of specifcs
They deserve a separate place in hate index.Don't you think ?

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
the 1st should be MAMATA BEGAM/ KHATUN :crazy:.... then SONIA BEWA and her GANG of eunuchs.:rofl:

images.jpg

MamataNamazad295.jpg

:doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh::doh:

Last edited:

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
Still Bangalis going to make her CM and undisputed leader of WB.

I really hope nationalist Gurkhas get their separate State.
..... but making another state-is not a good option.. that way our national integrity will get a hammer in FACE.... Don't you think that?
and by the way...... her way to remain in power has now became...... licking the ass of mullahs, rigging the poll ( this current poll she got TEA-BAG ed by the election commission.though.. slowly and surely more and more people with HUMAN sense turning away from her and her brothers(so- called).
She might see another 10 years of Dictatorship -- but her FATE will be like CP(I)M though.... thats for sure--- problem is that there is no good alternative currently acting to enlighten public of the real situation.....
BJP- has no active vision of work plan.
CPM/CP(I) + Kongrass------ both parties are pathetic... both are after muslim vote bank. corrupt as fuk.

TMC.... has the main vote making mechanism inherited from CPM.... that will secure the rural vote bank.... though they are the current mother/father/sister/brother/ add any thing you may need ....... corrupt most party in may be whole EARTH.

its only for the BOOTH capture with goons/ rigging/ proxy voting..... she is still the C M of Bengal with only 39% votes!!!!!!
pity.

DingDong

Country flag
..... but making another state-is not a good option.. that way our national integrity will get a hammer in FACE.... Don't you think that?
and by the way...... her way to remain in power has now became...... licking the ass of mullahs, rigging the poll ( this current poll she got TEA-BAG ed by the election commission.though.. slowly and surely more and more people with HUMAN sense turning away from her and her brothers(so- called).
She might see another 10 years of Dictatorship -- but her FATE will be like CP(I)M though.... thats for sure--- problem is that there is no good alternative currently acting to enlighten public of the real situation.....
CPM/CP(I) + Kongrass------ both parties are pathetic... both are after muslim vote bank. corrupt as fuk.

TMC.... has the main vote making mechanism inherited from CPM.... that will secure the rural vote bank.... though they are the current mother/father/sister/brother/ add any thing you may need ....... corrupt most party in may be whole EARTH.

its only for the BOOTH capture with goons/ rigging/ proxy voting..... she is still the C M of Bengal with only 39% votes!!!!!!
pity.
Contrary to popular belief created by the Indian Movies, Booth Capturing was never ever effective, it can swing the results only in close contests.

Mamata Banerji enjoys local support in West Bengal just like Lalu enjoys local support in Bihar. 39% votes is impressive, we don't have a two-party system.

Bornubus

pity.
No they are demanding an autonomous state within India,nothing to do with our sovereignty.

Gurkhas shed their blood for the sovereignty of India,they are among most patriot Indians.

They just want a state for them separate of Bengalis and especially encroachment of what they call "Bangladeshi"

I don't know what is their representation in WB services and politics.

OrangeFlorian

Anon Supreme

pity.
It is their land why should they be assimilated into bengali culture?

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
I hate Mamata and Kejriwal most as individuals. About Congress, JDU, SP, you used the term pseudo-seculars, picked up from tweeter. This term is coined by a #HDL gang very active on Tweeter, Facebook & WhatsApp. What is pseudo-secular? Phony fake secularists who are actually Right-Wing but pretending to be secular? Nothing can be more fallacious ( typical Sanghi brain). Pseudo-Hindu is more appropriate, if you consider these people are born Hindu but Muslim at heart ! Explain it further if you think otherwise.
My way of understanding these parties are:-
1. JDU, Congress, SP, RJD ----> Parties of dalits & Muslims.
2. TMC --> Party of Bangladeshis.
3. AAP -- Party of fraudsters with no principle.
4. ShivSena, AIADMK -> Parties of narrow-minded parochials.
5. BJP--> Party perpetually at the receiving end !

Last edited:

sasum

@Bornubus @OrangeFlorian
In fact Bengalis, like Sindhis don't deserve a homeland. They can migrate to Bangladesh, that is their homeland. Similarly Punjabis can go back to Pig-e-stan. India will be a Paradise on Earth .

3deffect

Country flag
i live in delhi and i hate sonia and Rahul,,those are Rats who destroy india from past 15yrs with help of ROBOT

Bornubus

Secularism is a political concept and it has everything to do with state and policies. It has nothing to do with personal level l. For example i may or or not be secular.

And what is pseudo Hindu ? There are Atheist and non practising types etc. Kejri, Mulayam and Mamta are a practicing Hindu but at the same time pseudo secular.

Mayawati is anti Hindu buddhist.

I hate Mamata and Kejriwal most as individuals. About Congress, JDU, SP, you used the term pseudo-seculars, picked up from tweeter. This term is coined by a #HDL gang very active on Tweeter, Facebook & WhatsApp. What is pseudo-secular? Phony fake secularists who are actually Right-Wing but pretending to be secular? Nothing can be more fallacious ( typical Sanghi brain). Pseudo-Hindu is more appropriate, if you consider these people are born Hindu but Muslim at heart ! Explain it further if you think otherwise.
My way of understanding these parties are:-
1. JDU, Congress, SP, RJD ----> Parties of dalits & Muslims.
2. TMC --> Party of Bangladeshis.
3. AAP -- Party of fraudsters with no principle.
4. ShivSena, AIADMK -> Parties of narrow-minded parochials.
5. BJP--> Party perpetually at the receiving end !

Bornubus

@Bornubus @OrangeFlorian
In fact Bengalis, like Sindhis don't deserve a homeland. They can migrate to Bangladesh, that is their homeland. Similarly Punjabis can go back to Pig-e-stan. India will be a Paradise on Earth .
Most of the cultural wealth of Bengali is in present day West Bengal.

Bangladesh is Arab Bengal Hybrid.

sasum

And what is pseudo Hindu ? There are Atheist and non practising types etc. Kejri, Mulayam and Mamta are a practicing Hindu but at the same time pseudo secular.
Your statement presumes all Atheists are non-practicing Hindus. This is wrong. Atheists have no religious identity, whether they are born in a Hindu, Muslim, Christian family.
Kejri, Mulayam, Mamata practicing Hindus ? See @Anirbann Datta 's post above. Mamata is practicing what? Kejri enjoying with Muslim friends in an Iftar Party wearing a skull-cap, practices what?
No, Secularism is not entirely political concept. It is as much a personal belief. There are traditional Congressi supporters who are staunch Hindus...my father is one such. On the other hand there are seculars who vote for BJP.
And pseudo-hindu appropriately describes Kejri,Mamata etc. becoz they were born Hindus but at heart Islamists. Only difference --- they didn't convert outright for political expediency.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles