Moscow-Beijing Axis

wu kknd

have you been to india before,you are such a pro india guy , and you came to china during olimpic?? i saw many russians , i was a volunteer at that time

redragon

Country flag
now I seriously doubt that you have been to China, or maybe you have only been to China in 80's when you were still a little boy.

Vladimir79

Professional
now I seriously doubt that you have been to China, or maybe you have only been to China in 80's when you were still a little boy.
This coming from the bloke who said you were going to check with your Russian speaking friend to see if I was Russain? Now thats a laugh. I have spent the better part of a year in and out of China.

Vladimir79

Professional
have you been to india before,you are such a pro india guy , and you came to china during olimpic?? i saw many russians , i was a volunteer at that time
I have gone to Mumbai for a conference... I have spent much more time in China.

qilaotou

Instead of calling my name, they call me waigouren like I as a person don't exist.
I think they are trying to be humorous with you.

No, it means foreign devil, or in my case, White Devil. Having people yell and point that at you does not only make you feel unwelcome, but hated.
It meant so when it's generated in late Qing dynasty. But nowadays it is just a sarcastic word. Overseas Chinese are sometimes called Jiayangguizi, meaning pretended yangguizi.

Since you have not mentioned a specific bad name calling for Russians I believe that you are overreacting to these words.

My attitude is based on experience. People of inland China are taught to hate outsiders, it is a part of Confucian beliefs that have translated into modern feeling.
So it's personal feeling and judgement. China is more and more open to the world. There are a few millions of foreigners living in China. The consensus opinion is that Chinese people are friendly to foreigners.

I don't think any country has an education to teach people to hate others.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles