More to Be Arrested in Right Wing Terror Cases: Govt

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I wouldn't really say "traditionally".

More like, the Congress party has bastardized the terms "right wing" and "left wing", just as they have bastardized the terms "secularism" and "communalism".

Infact, the Congress party has been one of the biggest obstacles to secularism, and now they have the BJP to give them a hand. :rolleyes:
Couldn't have said it better myself.

sob

Mod
Country flag
I wouldn't really say "traditionally".

More like, the Congress party has bastardized the terms "right wing" and "left wing", just as they have bastardized the terms "secularism" and "communalism".

Infact, the Congress party has been one of the biggest obstacles to secularism, and now they have the BJP to give them a hand. :rolleyes:
This term has been picked up by the mainstream English Language media and repeated usage ( aka Goebbels) has ensured that it means Hindu Terror and nothing else.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Home minister PC and Madam Sonia playing the fool with HINDUS. She has a propaganda to wipe out HINDUS from INDIA. This move by the government shows the ANTI-HINDU intention of the CONGRESS. We are the natives of INDIA for more than 10,000 years and here comes a foreign lady who tries to wipe out us from our own motherland.

Tronic

This term has been picked up by the mainstream English Language media and repeated usage ( aka Goebbels) has ensured that it means Hindu Terror and nothing else.
The mainstream Indian English media is quite immature and of an extremely low intellect. I think it is upto Indians, intellectuals to really themselves shed this label and start putting Islamic extremists, Sikh extremists, Christian extremists too under "right wing terror". Just imagine how screwed up the coming generations will grow up if we keep allowing governments and morons in the media to, splitting Indian society aside, even split terrorists into groups! Just imagine how dangerous the future gets when terrorism is not only seen as terrorism but seen as "Hindu" terrorism, "Muslim" terrorism, etc etc. And the potential ammunition it provides to the extremists to brainwash our youth in the future to select extremist ideologies (since they already style themselves anti-other community's extremists).

Tronic

Home minister PC and Madam Sonia playing the fool with HINDUS. She has a propaganda to wipe out HINDUS from INDIA. This move by the government shows the ANTI-HINDU intention of the CONGRESS. We are the natives of INDIA for more than 10,000 years and here comes a foreign lady who tries to wipe out us from our own motherland.
The beauty of Indian secularism is that every community thinks its getting wiped out. :lol:

Reactions: nrj

sob

Mod
Country flag
The mainstream Indian English media is quite immature and of an extremely low intellect. I think it is upto Indians, intellectuals to really themselves shed this label and start putting Islamic extremists, Sikh extremists, Christian extremists too under "right wing terror". Just imagine how screwed up the coming generations will grow up if we keep allowing governments and morons in the media to, splitting Indian society aside, even split terrorists into groups! Just imagine how dangerous the future gets when terrorism is not only seen as terrorism but seen as "Hindu" terrorism, "Muslim" terrorism, etc etc. And the potential ammunition it provides to the extremists to brainwash our youth in the future to select extremist ideologies (since they already style themselves anti-other community's extremists).
Well said Tronic.
The problem starts when the National Leaders start playing politics with these issues and we know how fast it percolates down the administration.
If we take that case of Azamgarh, the cops are not allowed to gather intelligence in the district for fear of offending the locals. this is all done with a view to the electoral gains rather than for the interest of the nation.

lemontree

Professional
The only mistake the right wing terror strikes made was choosing the wrong targets - they killed innocent people like the jihadi terror groups.
Had they targetted the master minds of SIMI/ IM, and the Hurriyat, hit at Dawoods gang roots in India or Dubai etc - they would have been seen as knights in shining armour.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I think you might want to edit your post...there are a couple of typos :D

Last edited:

Vyom

Seeker
The only mistake the right wing terror strikes made was choosing the wrong targets - they killed innocent people like the jihadi terror groups.
Had they targetted the master minds of SIMI/ IM, and the Hurriyat, hit at Dawoods gang roots in India or Dubai etc - they would have been seen as knights in shining armour.
Before anyone has even been convicted, you have already made up your mind. No surprises when Pakistanis call Ajmal Kasab as Amar Singh.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I think none should make terror as a legitimate interest to pursue their aims.

Terror itself is illegitimate!

KS

Bye bye DFI
Good point.

Except for a small nitpick - there has been zero convictions achieved so far in the cases involving "saffron groups". Right now its just allegations.

lemontree

Professional
I think none should make terror as a legitimate interest to pursue their aims.

Terror itself is illegitimate!
Sir,
No harm in terrorising the enemy. The enemy strikes at will for he knows that we are weak-kneed, but if he knew that we had a foul temper and would hit him hard and deep, then he would refrain.

The JKLF, kidnapped the Indian deputy High Commissioner in Feb 1984, in UK and killed him when India (or I should say Indira Gandhi) refused to release Maqbool Bhatt. In retaliation Indira ordered the handing of Maqbool Bhatt. Has there been any diplomat kidnapped since then? No sir.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Sir,
No harm in terrorising the enemy. The enemy strikes at will for he knows that we are weak-kneed, but if he knew that we had a foul temper and would hit him hard and deep, then he would refrain.

The JKLF, kidnapped the Indian deputy High Commissioner in Feb 1984, in UK and killed him when India (or I should say Indira Gandhi) refused to release Maqbool Bhatt. In retaliation Indira ordered the handing of Maqbool Bhatt. Has there been any diplomat kidnapped since then? No sir.
iron lady :hail:

lemontree

Professional
Except for a small nitpick - there has been zero convictions achieved so far in the cases involving "saffron groups". Right now its just allegations.
Terrorism is not a law and order problem, it is like fighting counter-insurgency.

An insurgent activates an IED and flees to a village. When you catch him, after a while - what is the proof that he is the one? Its just an "allegation". This is the weapon of the terrorist/ insurgent. While the society provides him protection of human rights and process of law (which may also release him for want of evidence), the terrorist has denied the same to his victims.

amitkriit

When is Afzal Guru going to hang? There is nothing wrong in fighting terror, and arresting those who are involved, but I smell Sicular politics here. Government must show firmness and impartiality while dealing with these violent groups, their religious affiliation should not matter.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It is a political statement to say "More to be arrested....."

Less talk and more action and then open the mouth!

Indian agencies have learnt how to divide the nation and please the political bosses and also fudge everything!

In reality the terrorist continue to run wild!

The latest being the attack on the Israeli diplomat's wife.

And the fool police gives out the Rules for a Video Game as the technical issues of the type of bomb used!!

What a pathetic organisation with a pathetic Home Minister who can only talk with clipped accent and nothing more.

He is as useless as the Forces he commands and as useless as the last Home Minister.

He is so lousy that he, inspite of massive funds, cannot organise the paramilitary to take on the insurgents and Naxals and require the Army to assist his totally incompetent empire!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sir,

There should be no reason for vigilante action.

Our fool Govt should do what they are expected to do.

It is for the Home Ministry to ensure India is terrorist free and check the number of Police and Paramilitary organisations India has.

And yet, they whimper and ask the Army to come in?

If the Army is the only organisation that can deliver, disband the others and not keep Empire building!

No one should take law into their hand.

However because the Govt is impotent, these type of ridiculous organisations are making hay while the sun shines and adding to pursuing their agenda which may not serve the national aim!

Vyom

Seeker
There should be no reason for vigilante action.

Our fool Govt should do what they are expected to do.

It is for the Home Ministry to ensure India is terrorist free and check the number of Police and Paramilitary organisations India has.

And yet, they whimper and ask the Army to come in?

If the Army is the only organisation that can deliver, disband the others and not keep Empire building!

No one should take law into their hand.

However because the Govt is impotent, these type of ridiculous organisations are making hay while the sun shines and adding to pursuing their agenda which may not serve the national aim!
They are not fools, we are fools! They are shrewd villains.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles