Mohd. Azharudin's son injured

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnee

The factions wanted and still want to kill RGV no one sponsored him.The one who was alleged to have sponsored him is dead in Jan.There are bigger fish in the fray.How did he make accurate movies such as company?
I should have been more accurate. Not RGV, but his movie Rakta Charitra was sponsored by factionist. Anyway, dont know about RGV and his links. I had an idea that he is a weirdo attracted to dark and shady characters. Mahesh Bhatt shares similar traits but he is an open apologist...and his son has links...

Anyway, Company was accurate? And you say that this knowledge can be had only by great intimacy?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
B'wood biggies caught 'dancing to Dawood tune' - Express India

I remember that thing he had made for dawood.
amereeko kisne ameeri sikhayi
garebeen ki jisne kutiya sajayi
ghar apna choda
khushiyan gawayai
pucho tho puchooo woh kaun hai
sab kaa bhaai dawood bhai..
Composed and sung with a lot of enthusiasm by anu malik.

Also present was johnny lever who insulted the national anthem , vinod mehra, farah, mehmood, ranjeet, naveen nischal, aadesh shrivasthan and gulshan grover , jackie shroff.
Anil kapoor. cleanly shaved and sings yaar bina chain kahan re, horrible than u wont know, wah wah and got a gift also - anu clapping in the background and anil and farah comes to dance on the stage - if u didnot see this u missed something. is this the same man who wont do advertisements coz he didnot think himself as a product or osmething? did i get it right?

kanoon ka khun karna meri dharm hai
kakhi wardi walon ko raakh karna mera
police se bahut lagav hain, pille laga ke rakhe hain.
our ranjeet singing ,
anu changes costume and comes to dance , some female singer is there, cant recognise.
shabbir kumar is interviewed, he says anu malik took us, i dont know anything more than that.
kumar sanu also tells that anu took us , that was my first show to dubai and i dont know whom i sang to, anuji bole jaane padege, i need a chance so i went and sang, i dont know to whom i sang, after that i came to know.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Got the video

[video]http://youtu.be/7YkVjL68OfA[/video]

Last edited:

johnee

I think there was a case where Anu Malik was singing hosannas about Dawood.

getting some pics

The womenfolk are in full smiles. Anil seems to be happy. Bhai rubab jad raha hai...

johnee

Yusuf, I am embedding it...

Last edited by a moderator:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
There is more to it than just that in that youtube link. Anu Malik sings. Johnny lever makes a fool of himself and the country. Let me see if there is more on that. Or may be my slow gprs connection is not going further.

Last edited:

johnee

There is more to it than just that in that youtube link. Anu Malik sings. Johnny lever makes a fool of himself and the country. Let me see if there is more on that.
I heard about Johnny Lever. What exactly did he do?

Blackwater

There is more to it than just that in that youtube link. Anu Malik sings. Johnny lever makes a fool of himself and the country. Let me see if there is more on that.
Alka Yagnik also sang in don 's party in Dubai. when media asked y she went there. She said her organizer did't tel her it was don's party:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::whistle::whistle:

johnee

But all these people say that they were helpless before 'Bhai' and were threatened. Going to one of his parties is different, but actively conniving with him, shielding him and associating with him is different.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
But all these people say that they were helpless before 'Bhai' and were threatened. Going to one of his parties is different, but actively conniving with him, shielding him and associating with him is different.
Well the way some of them were enjoying themselves, it does not look like anyone was under duress. Anil Kapoors photo with Dawood in what looks like one taken during a cricket match in a stadium (in probability Sharjah) does not look like one that was under any pressure.

A lot of film starts took mafia "help" to "help" their careers. Got themselves roles under leading banners.

But yes, a lot would have happened under the barrel of a gun. I am sure many would have joined out of fear or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles