Modi’s psyop against Pakistan

sorcerer

Country flag
especially to my suggestion that every senior politician MUST serve one month per annum at the LOC
This will actually give a terrorist nation like pakistan many opportunities to make issues in Kashmir as Indian media will be following the posting of such. They are politicians and they are not clarified in mil.operation.

Every senior minister should be aware of India's deterrence capability and should have confidence in it.
Usually the political class is unaware of the mil.capacity or what it is lacking ..not just in India but in most nations including the so called super powers..

But I think such a method is already in the system implemented by the GoI.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
nothing unusual

as in the past it is still great talk and tiny action , or more accurately no substantial action whatsoever !

parliament attack, mumbai 2008, pathankot , uri

still no action !
India has already initiated action of three fronts which have remained hitherto untouched
1)Indus water treaty.Using the 20% water given to us has the potential to reduce PAK GDP by 5-8% while reducing agicultural jobs by 15%.
2)MFN status- Removal of MFN status will hurt th eTextile industry of Pkaistan while benefiting the Industry of Bangladesh.
3)SAARC isolation.

Hard options are under consideration and may have already been used as well(there will never be an official confirmation)

Badsah

This will actually give a terrorist nation like pakistan many opportunities to make issues in Kashmir as Indian media will be following the posting of such. They are politicians and they are not clarified in mil.operation.

Every senior minister should be aware of India's deterrence capability and should have confidence in it.
Usually the political class is unaware of the mil.capacity or what it is lacking ..not just in India but in most nations including the so called super powers..

But I think such a method is already in the system implemented by the GoI.
Its called need to know basis.... we have Diggy/prithviraj cha (who invented Hindu Terror/ Italian Bar Bala (list is very long) and commies they are pro paki if you send them on LOC what IA will benifit? PA surely.

sorcerer

Country flag
Its called need to know basis.... we have Diggy/prithviraj cha (who invented Hindu Terror/ Italian Bar Bala (list is very long) and commies they are pro paki if you send them on LOC what IA will benifit? PA surely.
Na..I wasnt meaning the specifics of our weapons..but the means and applications of it in general terms.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles